geet is so naive and innocent. poor geet😭
waiting for the next update😳
mehak173 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice ud
How sad that brij used his own sis for earning little money
How could he
And where was rajji then when all this happened to geet
Geet does not have memory of that night due to drink ...
Maan worried for geet and regretting his actions
Geet is too nave to understand anything what is a relation between a men and a women
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
want-2-kill-veerji
luved-the-update
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HOW OLD IS GEET AND WHY IS SHE SO INNOCENT - RAJJI KNOWS MORE THAN HER
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sun4u

just awesome. if she is 12 then whats maan age yaar and how he do anything with her can't he judge that girl is minor or not

she is nt 12 read again
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

being captive in house almost for eighteen hours since fifteen years she was too naive to understand what relation a man and a wife carries... 

but u said that she is 12 th pass...how...if she kept captive in her house for 15 yrs then how can she pass her school...

ur readers are confusing 12th std pass with her age...🤣

ok so Geet remember that she was in pain after she wake up in morning...it is all done by Brij...what a disgusting person he is...

.u r getting confused I think... Maan saw Geet in a party in some lavish hotel...and then his clients son saw him gawking at Geet and he send that girl to hotel room and send Maan also there ...and in this update Geet get up in morning in village Hoshiarpur ...how...and the place was dirty...and bed was uncomfortable...I wonder Business Tycoon Maan Singh Khurana's clients keep party in such a dirty place in village and Maan can spend his night in such a dirty place...uska kuch standard nahin hai...

please clear this confusion yaar...

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part
geet is really innocent
I wanna kill that brij
maan feeling guilty
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

being captive in house almost for eighteen hours since fifteen years she was too naive to understand what relation a man and a wife carries...

<font color="#cc0066">but u said that she is 12 th pass...how...if she kept captive in her house for 15 yrs then how can she pass her school...</font>

<font color="#cc0066">ur readers are confusing 12th std pass with her age...🤣</font>

<font color="#cc0066">ok so Geet remember that she was in pain after she wake up in morning...it is all done by Brij...what a disgusting person he is...</font>

<font color="#cc0066">.u r getting confused I think... Maan saw Geet in a party in some lavish hotel...and then his clients son saw him gawking at Geet and he send that girl to hotel room and send Maan also there ...and in this update Geet get up in morning in village Hoshiarpur ...how...and the place was dirty...and bed was uncomfortable...I wonder Business Tycoon Maan Singh Khurana's clients keep party in such a dirty place in village and Maan can spend his night in such a dirty place...uska kuch standard nahin hai...</font>

<font color="#cc0066">please clear this confusion yaar...</font>

di fifteen yesr is the time when she started to live without her parents...

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum updt...loving how maan is taking care of hr...continue sooon
read parts 8 9 10 also...hate brij doing this bad to his sis...poor geet...love maneet bond...continue sooon

Edited by ushankitvc - 10 years ago