Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: adianasr

So Meera is also fooled into believing IP is Prithvi and bhaad mei gaya Mithvi connection!!!

Abb gayi bhains paani mei!!!

Sab nikaal lo apna wall for banging heads!!!

Abb Q yeh hai ki Meera ki batti kab jalegi? that is if ever it jaloes!!!

So , when she found that it is her long lost husband who is behaving very differently than usual ,she should have instantly reached the conclusion that  this is a lookalike and not my husband and I should leave him and forget that I am married and madly in love with him.
I never remember that they could sense each other's presence ever,they never exhibited super natural telepathy of reading each other's thought so I don't think any normal wife who met someone who is exactly similar to her husband would reach the conclusion that it is not her husband based only on one behaviour,
Still she is having serious doubts on him which in fact is natural and may be after one - two encounters her doubts may transform into reality which would be justified.
At the end I can only say that i did not find any thing out of blue and definitely the episode did not fry my brain cells like they were  for last two months.
I am happy with today's episode.

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

So , when she found that it is her long lost husband who is behaving very differently than usual ,she should have instantly reached the conclusion that  this is a lookalike and not my husband and I should leave him and forget that I am married and madly in love with him.
I never remember that they could sense each other's presence ever,they never exhibited super natural telepathy of reading each other's thought so I don't think any normal wife who met someone who is exactly similar to her husband would reach the conclusion that it is not her husband based only on one behaviour,
Still she is having serious doubts on him which in fact is natural and may be after one - two encounters her doubts may transform into reality which would be justified.
At the end I can only say that i did not find any thing out of blue and definitely the episode did not fry my brain cells like they were  for last two months.
I am happy with today's episode.

🀣Dt ws funny!Love u Saba!πŸ€—
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

🀣Dt ws funny!Love u Saba!πŸ€—

Thanks Tehsina , love you tooπŸ€—
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meera not realising is ok Saba since that sets the tone for the track and as I have added the Qs - it will continue to be so till her batti jaloes - that is if it does. What I would have preferred is a resonse frm Meera same as what happened in the earlier meeting with Prithvi when Hudda asked her to identify him and this time with attitude, anger and emotions. Also my problem with the track is not Meera not realsing that this is not Prithvi or Prithvi missing. My problem is that I am seeing a triangle happening AGAIN. And that is putting me off. Am totally fed up of only one plot being rehased so many times. And the wall is going to be everyones compznion in this track also is my prediction. In fact for me Meera doing what Prithvi had asked of her last time but with attitude, anger and disgust would have been brilliant even if she had mistaken IP for Prithvi.
adiana12 thumbnail
In fact the way I see this my - whether Meera's batti will jalo - seems more plausible. I dont expect Meera to realise that this is not Prithvi. In fact am very sure she wont realise a thing until she sees both together. And with a comeback frm Hudda I am now expecting Hudda to take IP into custody as Prithvi and charge him with dbl crimes. Now that will spice things up!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

In fact the way I see this my - whether Meera's batti will jalo - seems more plausible. I dont expect Meera to realise that this is not Prithvi. In fact am very sure she wont realise a thing until she sees both together. And with a comeback frm Hudda I am now expecting Hudda to take IP into custody as Prithvi and charge him with dbl crimes. Now that will spice things up!

If she doesn't realize he isn't Prithvi that means that the bar members are smarter than her . Coz they behave differently when they see each one of Prithvi and IP. πŸ˜ƒ

About Hudda..I wonder what did he do by that one crore. If he is that shrif aadmi he shouldn't accept the money. 😑

I am happy Adiana you are looking forward ..and giving us those predictions. But I hope DB charged for those crimes. And IP escaped . I hate to see a smart man like him wasting his life in jail. πŸ˜•Edited by awida - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Srry dear I have no liking for IP either just as I had none for DB since for me IP is a wife beater and also comes across as extremely selfish. Infact since the track does seem to be of IP fooling all and wanting to live Prithvi's life, I put him in the same category as DB. He is no different frm her and they both deserve each other. As of the 1 crore that Hudda took just as alll are saying wait and watch for Meera track, I will say wait and watch for Hudda track. We will knw what happened to the money when we get to knw what happened to Prithvi.Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail

Srry dear I have no liking for IP either just as I had none for DB since for me IP is a wife beater and also comes across as extremely selfish. As of the 1 crore that Hudda took just as alll are saying wait and watch for Meera track, I will say wait and watch for Hudda track. We will knw what happened to the money when we get to knw what happened to Prithvi.

Oh you don't sympathy with IP? 😲

I guess circumstances turned him to a bad guy . Think of Bazigar, Ramjaane. Even IP has excuse to behave like that. After all he had to live with that cheater woman Shalu who prefers Prithvi on him. πŸ˜• so also for IP wait and watch. πŸ˜ƒ
adiana12 thumbnail
Is it ok for a married IP to fall for a married Meera who loves her Prithvi and for IP to want her and when DB falls for Prithvi and wants him she becomes a letch? Lets not forget that IP used to beat her up. And I dont think it was for her cheating. And if she did cheat then why continue with her. Just becoz IP thinks of his dead bro he has a heart?
awida thumbnail

Is it ok for a married IP to fall for a married Meera who loves her Prithvi and for IP to want her and when DB falls for Prithvi and wants him she becomes a letch? Lets not forget that IP used to beat her up. And I dont think it was for her cheating. And if she did cheat then why continue with her. Just becoz IP thinks of his dead bro he has a heart?

There are alot differences between men and women . In many cultures like mine ..a man can marry more than one woman in the same time. Men's physiology is different. And their jelousy , temper, needings ..mnay things are not the same between men and women . I know that you may think that I am an old fassioned woman . But that is the way I look to these mattars.

If IP fall in love with Meera it is not wrong . The wrong with DB is that she seduced Prithvi . I hope IP will be a gentleman and don't throw himself on Meera. πŸ˜•