Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 did I say she shd. In fact I did say that this will continue untill her batti jaloes. The post was not made for Meera not realising the switch. It was made as a general Q of how long it will take for her to knw the switch and that will she even knw of it? My problem as I have said is with a rehash of same old track of triangle. I am totally fed up of love triangles even if the lookalike is a novelty factor.[/QUOTE]
Yes,you did, you were talking about mithvi connection.
And let me take this opportunity to remind that it is a daily soap and there is certain pace.
Why are you so p* to wait until she discovers that it is not her prithvi,why can't you see that it would be interesting to see how she finds out that it is not her husband.
Why so much impatience?
And secondly how do you know it is going to be a love triangle?
May be he is intrigued with her, may be he is fascinated with her or may be he is just plain evil and using her for his own selfish reasons.
I don't know  what is gone into you, you used to be so optimistic.
If you have made up your mind about this track, no matter how hard me and Tehsina try , we won't be able to make you understand what we have been trying.
At the end it is your choice to see glass half empty or half full but i suppose you know the advantages of half glass full
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

did I say she shd. In fact I did say that this will continue untill her batti jaloes. The post was not made for Meera not realising the switch. It was made as a general Q of how long it will take for her to knw the switch and that will she even knw of it? My problem as I have said is with a rehash of same old track of triangle. I am totally fed up of love triangles even if the lookalike is a novelty factor.

Yes,you did, you were talking about mithvi connection.
And let me take this opportunity to remind that it is a daily soap and there is certain pace.
Why are you so p* to wait until she discovers that it is not her prithvi,why can't you see that it would be interesting to see how she finds out that it is not her husband.
Why so much impatience?
And secondly how do you know it is going to be a love triangle?
May be he is intrigued with her, may be he is fascinated with her or may be he is just plain evil and using her for his own selfish reasons.
I don't know  what is gone into you, you used to be so optimistic.
If you have made up your mind about this track, no matter how hard me and Tehsina try , we won't be able to make you understand what we have been trying.
At the end it is your choice to see glass half empty or half full but i suppose you know the advantages of half glass full
[/QUOTE]

🀣Saba,I dnt know if u will believe me or not,but last night I ws thinkn bout editting my odr post,nd adding dis glass of water example in my post "DECIDE PLZ"!πŸ˜†I'd agn hv to say!Great minds think alyk!πŸ˜‰

Nd dear Adianasr,my frnd,we r not ganging up on u!I appreciate ur thinkn..Bt dis tym lyk Saba sd we r wid da writers nd r still positive wid da track..πŸ˜‰I'd agree wid u nd say LET US CALMLY AGREE ON DISAGREEING,nd watch da story unfold!πŸ˜‰In da meantym,let us point out our logics nd proofs nd kip arguing!πŸ˜‰It's fun,nd good brain exercise!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
  Nd I m also very much amazed at ur sudden pessimism,wn u were so optimistic evn a few days back nd were pulling us out of da gloomy dark world..😲Bt nw wn da sun is finally shown its face,u stubbornly want to stay in da gloomy world of doubts nd confusion nd hatred for da track wich seems to be getn better?!!😲😲😲

Anyways,let us wait nd watch!πŸ˜‰M sure u'll be satisfied wid dis new track soon!πŸ˜‰U see enjoying da ice cream before it melts is da trick!πŸ˜‰Wats da use of worrying bout invisible dark clouds in da sky,nd letn da icecream melt,by da tym u remembr it?!!πŸ˜‰

ENJOY DA ICE CREAM BEING SERVED MY FRIEND!WE WILL WORRY ABOUT DA DARK CLOUDS ND STORM WN IT COMES!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

🀣Saba,I dnt know if u will believe me or not,but last night I ws thinkn bout editting my odr post,nd adding dis glass of water example in my post "DECIDE PLZ"!πŸ˜†I'd agn hv to say!Great minds think alyk!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know 
Nd dear Adianasr,my frnd,we r not ganging up on u!I appreciate ur thinkn..Bt dis tym lyk Saba sd we r wid da writers nd r still positive wid da track..πŸ˜‰I'd agree wid u nd say LET US CALMLY AGREE ON DISAGREEING,nd watch da story unfold!πŸ˜‰In da meantym,let us point out our logics nd proofs nd kip arguing!πŸ˜‰It's fun,nd good brain exercise!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
  Nd I m also very much amazed at ur sudden pessimism,wn u were so optimistic evn a few days back nd were pulling us out of da gloomy dark world..😲Bt nw wn da sun is finally shown its face,u stubbornly want to stay in da gloomy world of doubts nd confusion nd hatred for da track wich seems to be getn better?!!😲😲😲

Anyways,let us wait nd watch!πŸ˜‰M sure u'll be satisfied wid dis new track soon!πŸ˜‰U see enjoying da ice cream before it melts is da trick!πŸ˜‰Wats da use of worrying bout invisible dark clouds in da sky,nd letn da icecream melt,by da tym u remembr it?!!πŸ˜‰

ENJOY DA ICE CREAM BEING SERVED MY FRIEND!WE WILL WORRY ABOUT DA DARK CLOUDS ND STORM WN IT COMES!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

yes adiana.. let's live and enjoy the current moment , why worry about something which hasnt happened.
Ending with the following quote (found on internet)
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength." 
so just Relax, sit back and Njoy!!!!

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saba you are enjoying Aditya and Mouni on screen with Sara Khan / DB getting little of it. For me the situation is still the same since now inplace of Prithvi - Db I am seeing IP - Meera. Same situation only names changed. As for optimism I have never lacked it and if you read all my posts you will see that even here I have been the 1st to show that by saying I would prefer if IP does not fall for Meera and we do not get another triangle. And as for glass being full or empty, my glass was never empty. Innplace of Prithvi and Meera its now Hudda who has entered my glass of optimism.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
If triangle is shown beautifully it will be good for the serial.

I love Kuch kuch hota hai, Dil toh paagal hai, Hum dil de chuke sanam, the old Hum kisi se kam nahin..many and many wonderful movies were about triangles . So it is ok for me.