Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Of course not!!!😲😑😑Just because we dnt mind IP dusnt mean we'll tolerate Meera's pairing wid him!😑Nd dt wnt happen!πŸ˜‰Mithvi will be together,but IP will fall for Meera too I think!πŸ˜‰Nd he will become a good person due to Meera!πŸ˜ƒBut Mithvi will always be together!

P.s. Giv da new writers some credit for sanity!😲AAtehi dey gave us Meera filled nd DB free episode!Nd also wonderful precaps!πŸ₯³

Meera thinking of Prithvi as IP comes to her is a wonderful precap!!!! and this followed by what????

In fact this track is worse than anything before since its nothing but a rehash of the previous tracks. Lacks originality.

Old wine in new bottle does not mean the wine is drinkable. In fact now the situation is that the wine has gone sour and needs to be thrown out with bottle.

Is a love triangle the only aspect for a love story????
adiana12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Nooo πŸ˜‘

Ektho Q what was Miu holding in the pre-cap & blushing? πŸ˜• Was that Prithvi's something or babies sweater? πŸ˜• Did Mithvi have SR? 

But then I had said it long back that we may even be presented with a track of meera being pregnant leaving us all wondering when the SR actually happened!!!!!πŸ˜›
adiana12 thumbnail
In fact I would actually prefer it if they show IP not falling for Meera and yet becoming a better person.

That would definitely be a fresh take.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adianasr

Meera thinking of Prithvi as IP comes to her is a wonderful precap!!!! and this followed by what????

In fact this track is worse than anything before since its nothing but a rehash of the previous tracks. Lacks originality.

Old wine in new bottle does not mean the wine is drinkable. In fact now the situation is that the wine has gone sour and needs to be thrown out with bottle.

Is a love triangle the only aspect for a love story????

Look dear!I've to bash ur pessimism again.sorry!Bt I dnt really care nw at da moment,if dey r givn us old wine in new bottle,or tap water by caln it wine!I m glad DB ws nt shown today,AT ALL nd mayb is going to hv less screen space from nw most probably,nd I m seeing Adni in 1 screen together,evn if it is IP..!For me it is AMRIT!I hate da DB woman,nd m ready to see any Tom,Dick nd Harry in her place!😑Nd if dt new villain is Prithvi's luk alyk,IP dn m happy wid it!πŸ˜›Nd I hv a strong feeling da new writers ,r nt twisted lyk da old 1s,as dey already hd reduced DB touching Prithvi/IP part..So dis tym ,I'll advice u wait nd watch!Coz i for 1 m getn good vibes about all dis!πŸ˜‰
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail

Look dear!I've to bash ur pessimism again.sorry!Bt I dnt really care nw at da moment,if dey r givn us old wine in new bottle,or tap water by caln it wine!I m glad DB is going to less screen space most probably,nd I m seeing Adni in 1 screen together,evn if it is IP..!For me it is AMRIT!I hate da DB woman,nd m ready to see any Tom,Dick nd Harry in her place!😑Nd if dt new villain is Prithvi's luk alyk,IP dn m happy wid it!πŸ˜›Nd I hv da new writers ,r nt twisted lyk da old 1s,as dey already hd reduced DB touching Prithvi/IP part..So dis tym ,I'll advice u wait nd watch!Coz i for 1 m getn good vibes about all dis!πŸ˜‰

God bless ur optimism. 

But for me its the story and if i keep seeing the same thing being repeated I do find it useless. And here at the moment does seem to a rehash of the old tracks!!! 

But lets see. Would be interesting if there is a different take and we dont get anymore geometry lessons. Tired of all the geometry. Would prefer some chemistry lessons but if the chemistry lesson is not correct then we may as well be getting history lessons!!!
Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

In fact I would actually prefer it if they show IP not falling for Meera and yet becoming a better person.

That would definitely be a fresh take.

Dear!Ppl dnt change dmselves for strangers!Nt evn aliens do dt!Nd esp if dey dnt feel anythyng for dt stranger dey will definitely not change!I dnt mind IP faln for Meera as long as he stays noble nd kips his distance!πŸ˜‰
adiana12 thumbnail

Dear!Ppl dnt change dmselves for strangers!Nt evn aliens do dt!Nd esp if dey dnt feel anythyng for dt stranger dey will definitely not change!I dnt mind IP faln for Meera as long as he stays noble nd kips his distance!πŸ˜‰

We are talking IP here not Prithvi. Dont give Prithvi's character and characteristics to IP dear. IP does not come even close to Prithvi!!!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

We are talking IP here not Prithvi. Dont give Prithvi's character and characteristics to IP dear. IP does not come even close to Prithvi!!!

R u nuts?Or r thinkn i m nuts?Y will I giv IP Prithvi's characteristic?😲IP if he fals for Meera nd turns a new leaf,wil become noble too!Dtz wt i meant!😲
prithvi ws a noble person from before bt jst rowdy!IP is plain EVIL!😑Bt dey r shown he does hv a heart,so he might turn a good person nd maybe leave Mithvi in peace?Dts wt i meant!!!
adiana12 thumbnail

R u nuts?Or r thinkn i m nuts?Y will I giv IP Prithvi's characteristic?😲IP if he fals for Meera nd turns a new leaf,wil become noble too!Dtz wt i meant!😲
prithvi ws a noble person from before bt jst rowdy!IP is plain EVIL!😑Bt dey r shown he does hv a heart,so he might turn a good person nd maybe leave Mithvi in peace?Dts wt i meant!!!

Peace Peace Peace!!! As you said ppl dont change for anyone also if they change for someone then they can become worse if they dont get that person. 
So if IP falls for Meera and changes but Meera does not reciprocate then he may even get worse.

And as you said Prithvi has always been a noble person. I wouldnt call him rowdy. He had attitude and a devil may care outlook - Infact Prithvi is the desi version of McSteamy (without the womanising aspect of course).
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Peace Peace Peace!!! As you said ppl dont change for anyone also if they change for someone then they can become worse if they dont get that person. 
So if IP falls for Meera and changes but Meera does not reciprocate then he may even get worse.

And as you said Prithvi has always been a noble person. I wouldnt call him rowdy. He had attitude and a devil may care outlook - Infact Prithvi is the desi version of McSteamy (without the womanising aspect of course).

πŸ˜ƒM calm dear frnd!Sorry!😳

Da highlighted part-DT is a repeat of Akash track...I mean if she is nt mine,she wnt be any1's!!!Bt u r tokn bout a fresh take,how bout da highlighted part nt happening?How bout IP becoming so good he leaves Mithvi alone as he loses to Mithvi's junoon wala love...?