Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.ipkknd

Am I the only one who didn't like their dance? 

I found it so fake.. There was no intensity.. 
Maybe M too obsessed with Arshi's Teri Meri ๐Ÿ˜†

Surbhi can't dance but she looked beautiful <3

She really can't and I agree they looked off ๐Ÿ˜†
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Am actually nonchalant about their dancing skills. I saw JDJ n quite liked KSG (I mean his dancing ๐Ÿ˜†). I saw Surbhi's Punjabi movie dance n thot she was good too. I saw her solo dance practise after Idli's training. She was good in those 2-3 steps she had done. They are better than a whole lot of TV couples I've seen n I haven't seen too many though ๐Ÿ˜†.

I think what happened here is that we've seen too many dance sequences n the choreography wasn't great n there wasn't much scope for great dancing. Besides they repeated 2-3 of their dance moves. N e body, trust me, n e body cd've done that dance, even Sunny Deol ๐Ÿ˜†. N since it's not a dance show n a serial n that too a MS, I guess both were pooped esp after that hectic Rajasthan schedule. 

I did feel that KSG dint feel too interested in it though. To me expressions n steps of both were great in the Valentine's Day dance albeit short. I was hungry for more then.

Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Am actually nonchalant about their dancing skills. I saw JDJ n quite liked KSG (I mean his dancing ๐Ÿ˜†). I saw Surbhi's Punjabi movie dance n thot she was good too. I saw her solo dance practise after Idli's training. She was good in those 2-3 steps she had done. They are better than a whole lot of TV couples I've seen n I haven't seen too many though ๐Ÿ˜†.

I think what happened here is that we've seen too many dance sequences n the choreography wasn't great n there wasn't much scope for great dancing. Besides they repeated 2-3 of their dance moves. N e body, trust me, n e body cd've done that dance, even Sunny Deol ๐Ÿ˜†. N since it's not a dance show n a serial n that too a MS, I guess both were pooped esp after that hectic Rajasthan schedule. 

I did feel that KSG dint feel too interested in it though. To me expressions n steps of both were great in the Valentine's Day dance albeit short. I was hungry for more then.

He was not ๐Ÿ˜†
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail

Thank god sum1 agrees. If I post this in TKF I would be eaten up alive ๐Ÿ˜†

SJ is very mechanical while dancing.. there is something off when she dances.. 
And the dance was very ordinary.. I was left wondering why people found it hot as I was yawning throughout 
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supriya.ipkknd

Thank god sum1 agrees. If I post this in TKF I would be eaten up alive ๐Ÿ˜†

SJ is very mechanical while dancing.. there is something off when she dances.. 
And the dance was very ordinary.. I was left wondering why people found it hot as I was yawning throughout 

Yeah TKF people don't like my criticising๐Ÿ˜† I especially noticed it when she was dancing with Imran. The dance was repetitive and boring ๐Ÿฅฑ they looked hot but the chemistry was off.
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Yeah TKF people don't like my criticising๐Ÿ˜† I especially noticed it when she was dancing with Imran. The dance was repetitive and boring ๐Ÿฅฑ they looked hot but the chemistry was off.

I totally agree. There was no energy in the dance. They were dancing jus for the heck of it. 
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Btw which TKF ppl r u talkin abt babe? Most of them r here ๐Ÿ˜†
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
KSG's expression was way off in the dance as well. 

Like wayy off. He didn't emote at all. 

It was shot in a hurry seems like it. 

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Btw which TKF ppl r u talkin abt babe? Most of them r here๐Ÿ˜†

LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

KSG's expression was way off in the dance as well. 

Like wayy off. He didn't emote at all. 

It was shot in a hurry seems like it. 

I re-watched the first part again and his expressions were off today as well..Am not sure why though๐Ÿ˜• After overworking the actors, Gul still doesn't have enough bank episodes?๐Ÿ˜†