TAAREY OS - LOVE IN METRO

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello guys how are you all i hope fine ho btw this is just idea which came in my mind and i wrote this bakwaas sorry guys for writing this don't know you like it or not but plz hit like and do comment it encourage me ...

A cool breeze come inside through the window of that small PG  room , a beauty who sleep peacefully on her bed & lost in her own dreamland pulled her blanket to her face ..." tiring ...tiring "" the sound of that boldly alarm clock brought her back into reality from her dreamland and fully disturbed her from her sleep , she starched her hands ..." Hmmm..." she left drowsy groan while rubbing her eyes with her fingers , she turn to another side and starched her hand towards her side table to grab that alarm clock , after so many try finally she grab that and look at the time from her half opened eyes ..." shit 8:00 am or mai abhi tak so rahi thi ," she jumped out from her bed with a sudden jerk and ran towards her bathroom ,, after freshen up she came out from the bathroom with a towel around her body , she goes to her wooden Almeria and choose her favourite red churiidar suite , she wear it and combed her hairs , while combing her hair she start her usual talk " shit mai aaj bhi late ho gyi , aaj toh mam mujhe pakka nahi chodegi murder hi kar degi mera , taani tera khuch nahi ho sakta ""... yes the girl is none other than our taani , our cutely weird taani , after got ready she picked her office beg and rushed towards nearby metro station , listening her favourite R.J nitin on her favourite radio channel 92.0 FM [ guys it's my favourite rj i never missed his show , he is superb ]

****************** TAANI P.O.V *****************

I always took metro from kasmiri gate to gurgao , my office is so near to metro station and my room too where i live , i always took metro around 8:30 TO 9:00 AM  , thank god there is no rush in the metro while this timing otherwise it's fully crowded always , and i hate that , pheww finally my metro arrived and i sat on left side seat humming my favourite song which is playing on radio right now , suddenly my eyes fell on that same guy , he is continuously  staring me  huu i hate that guy this is not first time when i noticed him or caught him it start from past few days ...

i never forget that day that day was best or worst day of my life  , best because first time i talked to nitin or worst because of him , ne day i lost in melodious voice of my favourite RJ nitin , that day first time i called him and by chance it connected , i was so happy because first time i am going to talk him , omg he have a very beautiful voice , i requested him to play my favourite song TUM HI HO ,  he accepted my request and played that song , i jumped from my seat in happiness and start dancing , twirling , ..""yipeee .. yehhh "" but after some time when i noticed that all the passengers who present in metro  at that time staring me , i felt so awkward ,i dropped down my hands which was in air sometime ago ,  i tug lock of my hairs behind my ear in embracement and sat on my seat arranged my clothes properly , they all started laughing on me i felt so embraced...

after sometime when everyone became normal my eyes caught a site of boy who is sat pposit side of my seat he is still laughing , he tried to control his laughter by covering his mouth from his hand but his expression clearly told that he is still laughing , i gave him angry glare and he stop laughing , i thought he might be scared by my angry look ,,, by remembering that incident a small smile automatically crept on my face omg how stupid i am ,,,after that incident i noticed him every day , he always staring me ...

my chain of thoughts break with a sudden jerk of train , all lights are gone , there is no clue of any  source of light , peoples start shouting and running here & there , they all stamping the door try to open it but all the efforts goes in vain , actually there is some technical problem omg i hate dark and afraid too from it , a panic start growing inside me , i try to call my friends from my mobile phone for help but shit there is no network , how can i forget that we are in underground metro ...

now i am also start shouting and running but in that great hustle & bustle i lost my balance and about to fall , I  closed my eyes in fear of touch the ground , but opposite to my prediction i didn't touch ground , a pair of arm protectively hold me from my waist , i open my eyes to look at his face but because of fear i cant see , he made me stand properly but i am badly shivering due to fear , he switched on the torch of his mobile , i felt bit relived , i look towards  his face  and he is none other than he is that same guy who always stared me or i hate him , today first time i looked into his eyes must say he got a most beautiful eyes in this world ,i looked straight in  his deep brown chocolate eyes where i found only so much love and concern for me , don't know what attract me and  in next moment i hugged him so tightly without caring that what he think about me or what people say about me , the only thing for which i care that time is his care and love for me , i hugged him so tightly as he is everything for me , as my world is in his arms and my life belongs to him only , firstly he hesitate to hug me back but as i pressed my body against his , he hug me back pressing my body against his and tighten the grip of his hands on my back  , the moment when he hug him i felt so complete , i want that world stop at that time , i forgot what happening around me and where i am but the one thing which i know that right now i am in his arms , i felt so safe in his protective arms as if he is with me so no one harm me in this world , we kept hugging each other for long time , we broke our hug when that technical problem solved , we felt so awkward , we both are silent during the rest of journey  and came out from the metro on the next station ...

i thought i have to thanks him off course he saved me from falling so i go near to him and said thanks politely with a small smile ...

????- sirf thanks se kam nahi chalega aapko mujhe khuch or bhi dena hoga ..

he said this with a smirk and i am so confused that what he asking for me ...

I -  kya dena hoga ...

????- aaj sham ko aap kya kar rahi hai ??

He said this with a beautiful smile ohh gosh what killer smile he have , i am totally latoo on him i thought...

I - So you are asking me for a date ... i reply back him with a beautiful smile ...

???- no not at all maine aisa kab kaha i am just asking if you are free on evening so we can go out for coffee , but if you want to go on a date with me so i have no problem ...

He said this with a naughty smirk on his face and at that time i am completely numb don't know what to say or what to do ..

I ' n...a..na..nahi ai...sa..aisa nahi hai

.i am stammering so much i don;t have any guts to face him or look towards him so i started to look here and there , suddenly my eyes fell on watch omg it's 11:00 am now , i am so late for my office , my boss definitely kill me i thought...

Sorry  i have to go now i am getting late for my office  will meet you at evening in " MAGIC  cafe" [ imaginary name ] i said to him with a smile and gave him my number , i start running from there to towards another metro but stop in mid as he called me from behind ...

???- arre apna nam toh batati jao... he said this from my back

I shout on top of my voice so that he could hear ..." taani shekhawat  and you """""

?????- reyaansh singhania ...he said

I could hear his name only and goes from there ...

After 5 year ---

Rey- taani .. taani ...[ he is calling her from the entrance of house and kept calling her till he entered in their bedroom , and she didn't keep quite him ]

Taani ' [ whispered slowly ]- princess so rahi hai ...

Rey- ohkk tum mere sath bahar chalo mujhe tumhe khuch surprise dena hai ...

They both come out from the room , rey keep his hand on her eyes and make her follow him to their hall ...

Taani ask curiously ' rey kya hai batao na ...

He removed his hand from her eyes , she saw a beautiful decorated table in front of her on which a chocolate cake kept at the centre on it , her eyes filled up with tears of happiness , he whispered in her ear ...

Rey- happy fifth anniversary , aaj hi k din hum pehli bar metro mai mile the , how could i forgot your that angry glare which you were giving me ...

He smiled to remember that moment and she too , she turn back and hugged him so tightly and he too hug her  back with same passion , they both kept hugging each other ...

The end ----------

SO SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT ...

Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
-Edited-
Aww ... Dii, The was such a sweet and cute OS !! Loved how you wrote it from Taani's POV and The Concept was also wonderful ! Love in a Metro ... Naam Se Hi Cute Sound karat hai and It really was !
And How Taani was telling everything and describing Rey as a person she hated only because of that One Incident !! How Sweet !! And When He saved from falling and She got fida on him ... I was Really Like Haye !!! Dii bahut hi cute story tha ... And It was not Bakwas at All !Edited by TaaReyD3_Neha - 10 years ago
Awesome os
it was so sweet and cute one
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
super cute love story...
amazing
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mind-blowing OS dear...
Its super cute and sweet OS...
Loved it a lot...
U did a commendable job
samiha_taarey thumbnail
awww such a sweet os yar...
trully luvd it...
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ausome Os
Just loved it
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very cute !! 👏 👏 Loved how you started with Taani being latoo over an RJ and then falling for Rey. Awesome concept. 😳
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow short and sweet Story Ginger ... Beautifully written and well expressed ... Thanks dear :)
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So sweet and cute sa update really like it try 2 update more like that and pm me when u update...😊