SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congo For New Thread 👏
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i saw this new thread now Mona
many congratulations😊
i had thought you'd switch to new thread after completing 10 parts in the previous one but i guess that one got long and u had to come here earlier😊
i really have been silent and sad n i commented in previous thread the reason :(
anyway heres my combine review of all four parts 35,36,37 and 38 which i had not given

part 35.
interesting to read ,Geet was clueless and too amazed n couldnt understand how could Maan be at a client's place and then Maan taking care of her injured foot. that was sweet. and then Maan telling Geet she cant go home. naughty Maan 😆

part 36
 Maan complaining like a kid that he was unhappy because Geet didnt give him the treat she had promised him earlier that day. really sweet. how he frankly showed his disappointment. it shows his possessiveness and love how he got disappointed at her for not giving him time and how it effected his mood. and then Maan telling Geet that Savitri Devi is his Daadi and Geet's reaction. poor Geet😆 and her confusion increased when Maan stated Daadi's wish to her. i loved that part 😊👍🏼
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
continued

part 37
this was superb . u changed the precap song but any way it was absolutely awesome. im sure u have saved the other song for some even better time
that was indeed so unexpected how Maan decided to check her reactions and analyze how she felt about him by being indirect and yet so direct. very smart of him indeed. and also, i did not want Geet to instantly become intimate with him in just one flash because it would have failed to show the strength of their relation and purity which is now clear. and also, she has a background she belongs to a smaller city and its not in her habit to suddenly become close to men. Maan is her special friend whom she has given certain liberties but still she should possess her reservations and im glad u put it this way.
u wrote the whole scene in an excellent way how Maan decided to pretend that he was talking to his girl and Geet will have to act like his girl. and poor heartbroken Geet. i loved how he saw her tears despite the rain and it gave my heart such a leap at how he wiped off those tears. beautiful
the ear ring he handed over to her as "belonging to his girl" this was also very nicely done. he threw the last card in but it did enough damage n got Geet so badly hurt
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
part 38.
this part explained a lot about Maan and Geet's perspectives about each other, about their relation and the love both have for each other in their hearts. Maan himself went to drop Geet home because he cares enough he didnt want her to remain sad and wanted to grab every moment n chance to make her stop crying n so that he can tell her that all her fears about losing him are not true. but see everything can not be a piece of cake. she didnt listen to him at all. good enough because apparently he hurt her very much by telling her he loves someone else so how could she behave so normal with him?
the behavior and thoughts both had that night are put nicely. none was having any peace. Geet ,because she thought her man loved somebody else. and Maan, because he had unintentionally hurt that one person whom he really loves. bad night for Maaneet 
and oh that pathetic Asha. she's spying on Maaneet and judging things from their behavior. i wish Maan somehow conveys to Geet about Asha asking for Geet's salary so at least Geet can become alert about her so called friend.
even before i reached the part,i could guess that Maan would certainly not stay in office when he will find Geet absent. n exactly when he was going there,Asha put her evil intentions to actions 😡

precap is making me sad. im already sad :( anyway i hope it brings good to Maaneet and no one gets injured or hurt badly :(
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HNosheen

oh i saw this new thread now Mona
many congratulations😊
i had thought you'd switch to new thread after completing 10 parts in the previous one but i guess that one got long and u had to come here earlier😊
i really have been silent and sad n i commented in previous thread the reason :(
anyway heres my combine review of all four parts 35,36,37 and 38 which i had not given

part 35.
interesting to read ,Geet was clueless and too amazed n couldnt understand how could Maan be at a client's place and then Maan taking care of her injured foot. that was sweet. and then Maan telling Geet she cant go home. naughty Maan 😆

part 36
 Maan complaining like a kid that he was unhappy because Geet didnt give him the treat she had promised him earlier that day. really sweet. how he frankly showed his disappointment. it shows his possessiveness and love how he got disappointed at her for not giving him time and how it effected his mood. and then Maan telling Geet that Savitri Devi is his Daadi and Geet's reaction. poor Geet😆 and her confusion increased when Maan stated Daadi's wish to her. i loved that part 😊👍🏼

ya i read that in night.. '

So sad hearing what happened with those small kitties ... and also your own pet is missing that i can understand the pain you would be going through now. i also have a parrot for 23 years and now i can't even have any thought without him. So i can understand what you have been feeling..

So it's okay if you couldn't comment here. I had left a line for you at the start of Part 38 saying "This thread is gone over :P ''

I hope you will come out of every bearing with brilliance :)

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey mona
priya111111 thumbnail

congrats meri darling for the new thread
priya111111 thumbnail
chal main tujhe comment nahi doongi.

tum undono ko bahut rulaaya.dekho agli update mein agar undono may se kisi ko nuksaan pahunchatho dekhna main kya karthi hoon
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread..👏
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

HIII PRIYAAA..

office me breakfast party chal rahi hai :D