Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the pm. Interesting prologue. Seems Chand in some how responsible for Piya's condition and hearing Abhay is Chand's son she gets scared.

Looking forward to how the story unfolds.
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice CS
Interesting prologue. Was it pia in the car?
Continue soon
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
contonue soon
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow mysterious abhiya story, i love to read so when r u planning to update...

i deadly want to use my like button 4 dis interesting prologue but i cant as i am using mobile net and thus like button is not working... plz dont mind and update soon...
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res!
--edited--

Tora...πŸ€— thanks..n dear you did it! Yes..yes..you did!!! The opening is extremely engaging...thrilling...n breathtaking!πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ just the way it shud b!! Infact the effect was far more intense..than the prologue had suggestd!πŸ‘

first of all i loved abhay's dialogues.! Especially the way he calls her thief! And the way he Calls her desparate...and then the way he said "dnt you dare.." n "the nerve of the girl" when pia slappd him , was completely amazing...the way u described was fantastic.. superb!!! ⭐️choice of words...Abhay's dialogue delevarance here was 2 2 good! I mean the timing were just apt!..and the formation of sentences..pia n especially abhay's were just mindblowing!!⭐️

i lovd the forest part n every line of the chap!! Abhay sitting infrnt fire,luking at pia..noticing her bruises..then pia aquising hm..saying sorry..takn by hs handsum built..each n every scene was beautiful!!! πŸ‘ and oh..yes the part where aftr saving her pia tries to free herslf n abhay tells her nt to by holding her..was the topmost moment of ths update!!! Simply marvellous!
So luks like pia has lost her parents n hence has a painful past whereas abhay doesnt let it show much bt hs past isnt any bettr. He lovd sum grl namd ananya i guess n i think she lied to hm.
and chand..well again here i feel there's much mre to hs character than just being plain villain! I feel there are reasns for what he is nw! Mayb i am wrng bt he definitly has sum mre to tel us! His story dsnt end nly wth woman trafficking or murdering haseena! Am already feeling the mysteriousness of the tale n ya suspence ofcourse!! Want to see hw u take dis story forward as its totally new and deals wth far greater n serious issues.
Plus ya one mre thing..i forgot to mention..that is the faint glint of the comic element tht i noticd.its quite well and justly used wthout hampering the romence of the situation! Rather i wud say,it gave it an additional superiority! Yes..Becoz though every genre has its own difficulties bt still mixing humour or comedy wthin a story, yet keeping its essence romantic isnt a joke! Its the most difficult thng infact, yet u pulled it brilliantly.!! Awesum!!πŸ‘
and the thing i most lovd here was pia's bold character u know...! here she is in a total new avatar n am very very much intrigued by dis pia!!

just one question nw, are u going to make it a satire?

And tora amar ki din shesh hoye elo? Eto mathay charachs jey...πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Joking! On a serious note-thanks very much dear...it means a lot! you are one of the sweetest person n friend..to have..thanx..πŸ€—
p.s. Plz cntinue asap..nw! Cnt wait to see hw their journey shapes..and hw they tackle chand,who at the moment seems hell bent on capturing pia..
thanks a lot for the pm n update quick. 😊
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh my God, what a beast Chand is here. 

but it would take lots of efforts for Abhay to realize this. But I hope Pia remains safe. 
--Rose-- thumbnail
Omg jus read this story:-D
Wowww its Superb:-D:-D
Awesome Awesome Awesome<3<3<3
--Rose-- thumbnail
plz pm me too when u update:-):-)
..juhi.. thumbnail
chand is a...😲 OMG! 
thank god piya successfully ran away from there...but well landed where in Abhay's car...πŸ˜† I actually liked that part very muchπŸ˜‰
yaar what will happen now😲 
and chand also killed haseena😲