Frequent Posters

Judie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜‰OMG... this was too HOT to handle 
dixeij thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Dammit, no update, very frustrating. Out of ideas? How about some Manglapur action? Or Ajmer steamy reunion? They were in the same hotel weren't they?
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
What's the cut off for when they close the post for comments? Can I copy closed posts and add as updates to my new ones?
Just wondering.
Klondy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just keeping this thread alive so that it doesn't get closed down. I can't create new posts thanks to some account felony or misdemeanor which has put me in IF-prison!
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: navk

omg it was superb

Hi Navk! Thanks for leaving a comment. I hope you've been able to check out my other works.

Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Please write more like these!!

Yaar, no time now. Work starts tomorrow and the FF consumes me heart and soul! But I may be bitten by an OS bug sometime. I'll let you know. Now I'm just putting the OS masala in the FF.
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope that OS bug bites u soon so u give us a sexy one!!🀣
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Hope that OS bug bites u soon so u give us a sexy one!!🀣

Insha'allah!
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New Thread to Stalk ,Talk and Rock... πŸ˜†
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Dixiej...😊
Thanx a lot for the P.M...πŸ˜›
I Apologise that I took a whole lot of 3 days to comment...because I was caught up with some thing , some personal loss & a whole lot of search for right words for this comment...😳

So without wasting anymore time I would start off my rant...😊
Well it was actually a bad timing for Asad for announcing his plan for a trip when he himself was ordering Zoya to dare even think about it...so so MERA BECHARA ASAD...πŸ˜†

Jerry did planned a wicked Jhatka ( read lightening ) for her Tom this time...πŸ˜‰ , but she was also stucked by it...πŸ˜•
There is a saying BY AMIR KUSROW-
                                                                                                                      AZ MAST KI BAR MAST CHON DIGARI NIST...

If you didn't got it...it is their in JODHA AKBAR ( 2008 ) when Jodha & Akbar have a sword fight...😊 and it means - " Whatever Happens To Us It Is Our Fault , Because Their Is NO Other..😊

I really liked that scene where Razia very smartly and wholeheartedly gave the dresses to the girls for a change so that Zoya would not feel a little left out...Though it Reminded Zoya about her Mother...and Najma about her mother's helplessness and her brother's hard work...Another reason why I look upto Asad...πŸ‘
This little good gesture by Razia did mended Siddiqui's heart about her I guess...
The graveyard part was a touchy & emotional part...😭

And now my most FAV parts starts from here...πŸ˜ƒ

Zoya avoiding Asad...but then took his call they argued and just cut off eachother...πŸ˜† sometimes I feel why do they do that to eachother but then one dialogue from Dilshaad reminds me that these fights & arguments are only a foreplay which triggers a future ROLEPLAY for them...πŸ˜‰
HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Razia answer to Zoya about Asad's boxing the ear part was the funniest part in the whole update...🀣
Now at night she is missing Asad...
Ghalib' says
     ISHQ PAR ZOR NAHIN HAI YEH WOH ATTISH HAI ,
      JO LAGAYE NA LAGE , AUR BHUJHAYE NA BANE...
She debated with herself about calling him or going back to him...but our ' Mr.Batman cum Tom' was so impatient that he didn't want to miss out on her before his trip...so he only came...
      LET YOURSELF BE DRAWN BY THE STRONGER PULL
          OF THAT WHICH YOU TRULY LOVE...
                                                                       - RUMI
Even Dobby was missing his DADDY...🀣
But I have to put this forward being worried about a pregnant wife who can easily convert herself into a HORMONALLY DRIVEN LOVE KA FARISHTA WITH A AMERICANESE SLANG...then if Asad wanted to keep her safe by not allowing her Travel...then that doesn't mean he is comparing anything...And that has nothing to do with what he has between his legs...πŸ˜‰

The breakfast part was also very good and well written...
Zoya also claimed and accepted that 'Akdu Khan urf Batman Urf JAHANPANAH SIXPACKS' did deserve some pampering...πŸ˜ƒ

AYRA nikaah happened with a lots of selfies , sister talks , exchanging FAMILY JEWELLERIES , a replay of a former act of naughtiness and a whole lot of heartaches to our Shireen...by seeing Humeira's & Zoya's bond I wonder they would even discuss their honeymoons also not the HARDEST one...I wonderπŸ˜†

You know the part where all women enjoyed dancing and singing while working was a good scene which actually reflects that how even during a moping time women has a lot of things to cheer about...πŸ‘

Now the most awaited HYD - trip ;
TRAVEL BRING POWER AND LOVE BACK INTO YOUR LIFE
                                                                                              - RUMI
And that is I get what has happened between them...though LOVE was already their with IMMENSIVE POWER...but still this trip I guess will increase it tenfolds for them...πŸ˜ƒ
And with all those notes and various postcards which Asad got and was sending for Zoya respectively...were a proof of it...😳
And it was like and well described by RUMI -
          WHEREVER YOU ARE AND WHATEVER YOU DO
                                   BE IN  LOVE

And seeing Asad's efforts of writing all those little TWO LINERS and Zoya's poems for him...I would dedicate them a poem -

IN YOUR LIGHT , I LEARNED HOW TO LOVE ,
     IN YOUR BEAUTY , HOW TO MAKE POEMS ,
     YOU DANCE INSIDE MY CHEST , WHERE NO ONE SEES YOU,
      BUT , SOMETIMES I DO , AND THAT SIGHT BECOMES   THIS  ART -
                     RUMI

Their conversation at the time in night was so awestrucking , cute and even naughty by ZOYAπŸ˜‰ at the end...
So all and all it was a flawless and wonderfully written part...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
So I will end this Post by this poem...which I would have used in Zoya's place...for her reply to Asad's postcard...
  EK DIN  HAMARE  AANSOON NE POOCHA ,
  HUMEY ROZ KYUN BULATE HO ,
  MAINE KAHA HUM YAAD TOH UNHE KARTE HAI ,
  TUM KYUN CHALE AATE HOO...πŸ˜ƒ