ArHi FF* A Dark Love #4*NTL on pg 162

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hello buddies!*hugss*
i'm back with the  4th thread of*A Dark Love*.Thank you Dearies for liking and appreciating my work,your words,your lovely comments means a lot to me *hugss*
keep reading and liking my work,and most important keep showering your love on me.
Maria
keep remember me in your prayers.
Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Maria. thumbnail

New readers who wants PMs plz press like tab here or send me buddy request:)

-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread dear

waiting for an update Edited by Rohinid - 10 years ago
Maria. thumbnail

A D ark Love

The night faded slowly and new sun appeared on the sky,Arnav was first to came out of his slumber, he felt a movement beside him and gasped remembering the event of the night, His body instinctively reacted to the knowledge that the girl he craved in spite his hate was cuddled warmly against him, he turned his head slightly dropping his eyes at her ,Her soft body nestling in his arms comfortably pulling his flesh against her, her head resting in the crook of his neck. He inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet scent of her flesh.

If he was dreaming he never wanted to awaken but she wasn't a dream but reality, the reality that he had denied so long. He stared at her for a long time with a half-mad light in his eyes. How much she was looking peaceful in her deep slumber. The lines of fear had been banished from her cheeks and he felt like his closeness had given her immense content that she had been forgotten every fear, her panic. He breathed restlessly and gave her another deep stare.

She lay in his arms, her long hairs were tumbling over his arms and an innocent smile was playing on her lips, He reached out to touch her hand and found the skin soft and smooth beneath his fingers. A deep urge to hold her and cherish her pricked in his heart and he had given her a long stare of longing, He wanted to keep her close to him, wanted to savor her closeness in every moment, a flood of desires knocked his heart and he couldn't keep his heart in his control. Abruptly, he lowered his weight on her and she startled in her sleep, carefully raising his hand he touched her cheek and caressed them lovingly before leaning his face to kiss her forehead. His breath caught in his throat when she opened her eyes wide and looked at him in bewilderment, He gulped uneasily as she had been witnessed his care for her, she had witnessed his gesture of care for her. He stared down into her deep eyes which were expressed so much emotions that he felt his heart would've stopped beating if he wouldn't tear away his eyes But as he tried to shy away his face, she raised her hand and cupped his cheek in her palm delicately turning his cheek back so she could stare in his eyes and he had let his eyes to savor her face. For a moment the world seemed to stand in one place, the chimes of the clock had been struck at one point.

"I've said, you aren't heartless'you've a heart that is so soft and delicate"

His heart thumped as her words registered in his mind slowly, and he drew air in his lungs and calmed his trembling heart, eyeing her intently, a flicker of deep emotions appeared in his eyes and she smiled slightly seeing his efforts to wrap up his emotions under his stiffen mask.

"You don't know me"

A stern smile touched the corner of his lips as he stared back at her.

"I know you more than anyone in the world; you can hide yourself from others but not from me"

She challenged him staring back with the same deep emotions in her eyes which he had been seen many times before and it scared him.

"I fear you would get nothing but hurt in this game"

Shying away the effect of her words he tried to wrap up the rudeness in his tone giving a stubborn look.

"Its mean you do care for me?"

She replied with an intent look, making a mockery of his words and he turned his face to stare back at her, a slight soft smile was on her lips indicating that she could read his heart. He gasped removing his eyes from her.

"I don't care for anyone"

"But you do care for me and I can see it in your eyes, don't try to hide yourself from me"

She spat with the firm believe and he couldn't keep his face away from her and stared back into deep pools of her eyes, "I want to be with you always" She paused to hold back her tears and then continued, "I care for you'I" She stopped herself saying another word as their relationship was so fragile and she didn't want him to separate himself away from her after listening her confession'she had to wait for him'she had to---Khushi gulped the rising lump in her throat and stared back at him with unsaid pleas. His heart thuds to see'to feel those emotions that were her eyes was conveying to him. He felt urged to keep her in his arms and would've said loudly 'you're mine and I won't let you go away from me'I'll keep you close to my heart. But the words stuck in his throat and he gasped uneasily, the color fled his cheeks, and his lips parted in struggle to keep his voice stable, "I don't need your care .I don't need anyone"

With the swift motion, he shifted his weight from her but she clutched his hand and his heart stopped beating for a moment when with the sudden movement she threw her arms around him,hugging him close to herself, Arnav gasped for several times before composing himself. He wanted to jerk her away but at the same time he wanted to love her. He didn't know what had happened to him? why he was feeling so weak in front of her? Why he felt great desire to claim his right on her and cry out loudly she was his.He never felt like that before why? Why was this now happening with him?

He squeezed his eyes tightly and a tear trickled down his cheek, his fingers trembled as they moved towards her waist and he dipped them in her skin pulling her so close to him that he could've heard her heart beat. Content, peace rushed into his veins that he longed for.

"I want to close to you" her deep yet shaky voice with the havoc of emotions seemed to reverberate within his very soul as she confessed softly and He was frozen in bemusement at her words, couldn't come up with the decision if he should believe on what he was seeing in her eyes or not?

She pulled back starring deep into his eyes, and Time seemed to verge on eternity before she could courage to raise her face closer to him, he starlted looking at her with the wide eyes. The deep eyes held him lovingly and she whispered "Don't ever separate yourself from me'I can't bear it" Her lips pressed upon his gently, tenderly, and Arnav heart thud in his chest, she clutched his collar pulling his face closer to her'he wanted to withdraw this touch but couldn't and as she captured his lips with the deep passion, blood rushed through his veins flooding new desires in his body for her and with the low groan he gave an answer, returning warm, fleeting kiss. He knew it wasn't right but he had been lost his control on his heart and now it was obedient to her.

i know its not a long part but continution of the last part,but next part would be the long INSHALLAH.
Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
UnRes
supperb update!! Wonder how much pain n suffering Khushi's dad had caused him dat even when he felt solace n comfort in her arms but still he is trying to keep himself away... Felt bad for Khushi too but loved her spirits... Loved the update n CONGRATS on new threadEdited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...
continue soon:)
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
congratulations for new thread!!

i am extremely sorry for not commenting on your earlier updates, i have reasons but there is also a guilt, you write so well, you surely deserve words of appreciation, each and every update deserves it.

the emotions you flow with your words is truly incredible, there is surely no words to describe it.

khushi indirectly confessed her feelings, and arnav still fighting with his.

really a nice update!
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaaay new thread! Congrats
Loved the update
Arhi r so adorable
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear.
please update soon.