Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Again. A new reader for this one as well. 😳

I loved the way the two met. One by one. And then the small small sign. The feelings. Loved it all.

And the village has made me fall in love with it. :D

I like your description of the village and Aradhya. :)

Loving the characters of Ayush and Chaaya. <3

This story is awesome and I'm loving the way it is progressing. :)

Please update it soon. 😳

Love
- A.
-Ronnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WAITING
WAITING
WAITING
WAITING...
..nams.. thumbnail
will update once i end ADDICTED ðŸ˜³
Artistic_Stroke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know i am late sorry di 
coming to updates 
they were fabulous 
i m loving this one a lot
update soon
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome

Amazing

Superb

Fab

dat was a fun update

Update Soon :)
..nams.. thumbnail
sorry guys.. i didnt update since ages i know! *sigh*
i will soon update it :) just gimme a week's time.. and then u will get constant updates! :)

take care
nams. 
Supriyaa thumbnail
waiting waiting and waiting
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess my not so regular visits can be blamed for missing this work. But let me tell you I thoroughly enjoyed reading the first chapter and am planning to read on!
Regards
Nidha.
Sanju... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh ek love story hai lekin thodi nahi full on filmy hai..
loved it all its fab..
great writing atyle.. filmy style..
plotline just like a movie..
research on the content place brilliant ..
all in all JHAKKAAS!!
continue soon n plz pm me :)
..nams.. thumbnail

Part 15 

Its a glaring day! 

Chinnu sat in the dining table to find everyone seated except bunny. She frowned. She wanted to ask why he hasn't come yet, but her ego was high in peak.

While everyone started to eat, chinnu frowned deeper. Is he there? Did he go anywhere? Did he leave? He didn't inform her before leaving?

To hell with him!

"What?" Thatha asked taking a bite from his Roti. Did she say anything loud?

"To hell with whom chinnu??" gouri nudged the already embarrassed chinnu. Thatha shook his head.

"if you are searching for bunny, then he is in his room.." gouri informed with a wink.

Chinnu whispered back "why would I search for him??"

Gouri replied in her ears "I read your diary!"

Chinnu choked on her food. Sunanda tapped chinnu's head handing her glass of water. Gouri had to hide back her laugh. Chinnu glared at her and stomp on her foot. "you little ass!!! How dare you?" chinnu hissed.

"aww sweety, I know everything about you! Is there anything to hide?" gouri winked sipping delicious mango juice. Chinnu continued to glare.

"Is there any problem chinnu?" Thathamma asked sensing her dear chinnu was sorta looked distorted. "Ah.. er.. nothing thathamma... its friends talk you know.." as she said it she stomped on gouri's food again. This time gouri yelped in pain drawing other's attention. She smiled apologetically saying she sprained her ankle.

"C'mon stop torturing me now!! I only read.. your 50th crush and who that crush is!" gouri winked despite of chinnu's death glares. "Gouri!!!"

Before chinnu further burned her down with glare she dashed out saying she was full. Chinnu groaned.

"Chinnu, here take this breakfast to Bunny.. he said he wanted to sleep for sometime.. he might have been up by now.." Thathamma said.

Chinnu squirmed only to receive "Obey her!" warning from her mother.

Chinnu took the tray upstairs to his room.

Holding the tray in her hands she wondered how to knock as her both hands were occupied. She tried calling him but no response. She turned around to find small table beside the door, she placed the tray there and knocked. But the door opened instead. Even though it was against her manners she peeked inside his room. It was empty. She sighed and turned to leave when she heard a voice.

C'mon sanjana! There is nothing like that!" she heard him say over the phone.

Chinnu didn't want to eavesdrop but could she help it?

"Love? What? Are you crazy? I am not deeply-madly-irrevocably' in love with her!!! Gosh girl you are insane!!!"

"No!!! I don't have a crush either. Whats wrong with you???!!!"

"You know listen to me, she is just a time-pass alright? Its fun being with her that's it!!! Stop letting your imaginations run wild. There is nothing going on kay?"

"why do you want her name?"

"Ugh!! Its Chhaya! Now happy?"

"Aww sweetheart... ofcourse I love you, you know that!"

"Okay.. take care.. muhaaxx!"

Chinnu stepped back and moved out of the room.

WTH was that? Who is sanjana? His girlfriend?

And hell? He was having time-pass with her? What could she expect from that jerk anyway?

Wait why was she feeling disappointed? Its just a crush.. just a crush! She mentally chanted when the voice broke her thoughts.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

Chinnu stammered. "i.. er.. I brought you breakfast.. here" she said handing him the tray.

"hey! Whats wrong? You look pale.. wait.. are you gonna cry something? What happened?" he asked his voice full of concern.

"None of your concern" she replied and stormed off leaving a perplexed bunny.

"Navaratri is just weeks away.. we have to start preparations.." Srinivas suggested to his family, they were all sitting together in the garden to breathe some morning fresh chilled air. Chinnu was watering the plants along with other workers. But her mind was still stuck back at the conversation bunny had with whatever that sanjana-girl was!

"lets start by cleaning Aradhna.. " sunanda suggested. Thatha and Thathamma turned towards chinnu. Chinnu seemed lost, she didn't even hear her mother's proposal.

"Chinnu?" srinivas called.

No answer. She continued to water cactus plants.

"I don't think that plant needs to be fed with so much of water!" bunny commented behind her bringing her out of the thoughts. Other family members laughed.

Chinnu turned to glare at him. Throwing away the pipe she off'd the tap and sat next to her mother. Bunny followed her sitting next to kamala.

"we were thinking we should start making preparations for navaratri.." sunanda filled her in..

"lets start with cleaning Aradhna whats say?" sunanda smiled.

Chinnu who was busy glaring at bunny suddenly turned around to face sunanda with a worried face. She looked down as guiltiness once again strode over her.

"No you don't have to! We will do it okay?" Thathamma said immediately.

"C'mon sunanda lets start it today only.." kamala insisted.

Sunanda gave a disappointed look at chinnu and nodded.

"What no! Amma do you remember you have knee pain? I will do it.. you both rest!" bunny volunteered receiving another glare from chinnu. Was it a glare day today? Bunny wondered.

"Ma.. I will do it!! And you, too can rest!" chinnu pointed towards bunny taking everyone by surprise.

"you will go to Aradhna?" Sunanda asked surprisingly.

Even though she felt herself shiver at just the thought of it she replied "Yes.. I will.." with that she left the surprised and confused faces behind.

" I will help her.." she heard him say as she started walking away.

so sorry for not updating in ages!!!

u will get the updates every weekend anymore..! 

do read and review!!

with love

nams! :)