Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: yogini64

Arre waah... πŸ˜ƒ

Aaj nams itni meherbaan..πŸ˜‰

Chaaya-ayushilicious update kaise de diya???  πŸ˜²

Vo bhi terrace pe ... akele akele ..  πŸ˜›

Inka milna bhi kisi encounter se kam nhi hota... πŸ˜†

Bunny ke aata hi vo itni zor se gir padi...🀣

Rofl... he cured her ankle but got kicked in return... hahaha... poor bunny... πŸ€ͺ

He like to tease her alot... hehehe... very very healthy... πŸ˜Š

I thought that they must be childhood frnds... πŸ˜³

But now I think that the guy in her memories is no more... & she must be guilty over his death... 

haawww wat do u mean!! mein humesha meherbaan hoti hoon tum sab pe πŸ˜†

they make cute couple isnt it? πŸ˜³

nope they arent! πŸ˜Š

well your right as always yogi. will be revealed soon.. wait up πŸ˜‰

and thanks πŸ€—
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjori_ArSha

kya baat 

kya baat 
kya baat ... :D :D 
loved the whole part ... !!!
this was mind blowing ... ^_^

thanku so much dear πŸ˜Š
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Absolutely Yummy UpdateπŸ˜†OMG ROFL..Butt pe chot hahahhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved Loved it!! Another wonderful one..Umm I think this 16 yr old boy is someone from her past probably he might be the reason of her warmth and guilt together Not sure But this chapter is a TOTAL RIOTπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Jaldi jaldi update karoπŸ€—

piuu πŸ€— how have u been ??

yup butt pe chot πŸ˜‰

woah!!! girl u guessed it all right.. but yes.. lot is there to it.. will be revealed soon πŸ˜›

thanks for the reviews πŸ€—
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pradeep_maurya

Awesome update like always rocking it

thanku so much πŸ˜Š
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhilashaarsha

awsum update..

loved it...

may be the 16 yr old boy is bunny..??

anyways update soon..

me waiting..

nope its not him.. 

thanku so much for reviews! πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas112

awseome
just wonderful
sorry di  time nhi hain isliye no  long wala
awesome once again

thanku soo much jas πŸ€—

its okay dear.. you can comment whenever ur free and comfortable.. no issues! πŸ˜³ take ur time..

..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ronnie-

I truly sincerely very sorry!!...
had my exams and dunno what all...that i forgot to read this story!!...
but the brighter part is that now i would get to read so many parts together !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Loved this update πŸ˜† The teasing...cute taunting...sweet flirting ❀️ ❀️
thanx for the pm!

its okay dear.. take ur own time.. and keep reading!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ thanks for the reviews! πŸ€—

thanku πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail

Jab We Met : Part 14

The Two Little Dogs! πŸ˜†

no proof read sorry!

"I am going for a jog ma!" chinnu yelled behind as she dragged moti out of the house. Moving towards right of the house, passing through the mini waterfall she took slight turn between the small-pass-by' jungle and reached the mud road that led to 3 main hills of the place sheshabadri hills, Green hills or fondly called as hasiru bhetta' and durga giri hills'. Off the three sheshabadri was just a normal hill with beautiful scenary of the Kali Nadi flowing in its sides... Connecting to sheshabadri hills there is Green hills a huge one and biggest tourist spot of the village. And since Kali River flows through the base of Green Hills, the valley surrounding it is called as Kalgreen Valley.

A small populated tribe resides near this valley. These aren't just tribe people, its said that they are God's servants. And most of them know the ayurvedic uses of plants and trees that's available in the forests that border their tribe. Some of them are also the long time sages who are meant to be alive for some purposes. From far it all looks fake and blur about those thousands of stories she has been hearing since childhood. Who would believe those stuff now? I mean those are just tribe people! God's servants what does that mean? These where the constant thoughts that occurred to chinnu's mind every time she looked at the cave far behind the Green hills which edged the Durga Giri hills. The top of the Durga Giri hills has the old temple of Goddess Durga which will be opened only once a year for 10 days of Vijayadhashmi. Anyone going near to this temple in any other time except the 10 days would be bringing up trouble in their lives! That's what she was told.

Chinnu stood at the small rock staring blankly at Durga Giri hills. Her vision slowly averted to the caves that lied to edge of the hills. A sudden pang in her heart made her cringe in agony. She shut her eyes to erase the memories "Don't Run.. please Chinnumari .. don't run! Listen to me.." same voice hovered her mind again. She closed her years and took a deep breath. It was her fault! It was all her fault! She kept yelling at no one.. her voice echoed slightly. The pain that was hard on her chest made drop Moti's chain and run over to the top of sheshabadri hills. Moti followed her anxiously. He had never scene chinnu behave so broken. And moreover chinnu never let him alone wander anywhere out of the house except for jogs. These was the first time he was set free and he didn't want to run away! he wanted her to control his movements by that stupid belt which clung to his neck. He wanted her to hold so that he wont get lost. May be he would! Moti ran faster catching the pace with chinnu.

"I AM SORRY!!! I AM SORRY!!" she yelled again. Moti silently stood behind her waiting for her to acknowledge him. After almost 20 minutes, exhausted chinnu sat under the tree and moti beside her. He had a frown in his face. Chinnu looked at her side to find moti sitting so grimly. She smiled at her pet and started stroking his hair. Moti grinned and cuddled into her lap.

"well I didn't know I had a company here!" bunny spoke sitting next to chinnu panting hard. Chinnu gave him what-the-f**k' look and then shook her head glaring back at him. His proximity was making her weak so she shifted on her place to gain a chuckle from him. Chinnnu sighed. ..and there goes her peace into the dust bin!'

"c'mon!! don't you know to be polite?" chinnu didn't respond bunny sighed hitting his head. "now what? Your not going to talk to me is it?" he asked turning towards her . chinnu continued her silence. Bunny threw up his hands in frustration.

"why are you here Ayush..?" chinnu asked still stroking moti and looking far behind the valley..

Bunny narrowed his eyes. Question was simple but he didn't know the reason behind her question. What was she expecting from him?

"I love my grandparents if you haven't figured out yet!" bunny replied. Chinnu scowled at him. "where was this love all this while? Or are you telling me a year back you realised love' exists in this world and you started working it on Thatha and Thathamma? Is it that ayush?" she asked him looking in his eyes. Bunny stared back at her "no! a year back I realized I had grandparents!"

He walked off kicking a stone.. and then another one.. followed by the other. For few seconds chinnu was taken aback! He didn't know? That's not freaking possible!

"don't lie to me bunny! 10 years before you had come here.. the day I shifted from here! I knew Thatha's grandson had come! Don't you dare lie to me in this!!!" chinnu yelled at him.

Bunny caught his head in frustration "I AM NOT THE ONLY CHILD TO MY PARENTS CHHAYA!!! I have an elder brother for your information!!! It was him! Not me!!!!" bunny shook her making sure the words penetrated deep into her peanut sized brain.

"impossible!" she murmured half aware of the reality and half in a daze that whatever she had assumed was all wrong. Before she could accuse him further he replied "I don't know why he came here! I don't know anything what happened 10 years ago! I studied in UK for 18 years of my life!!!! Its been very few years since I came back to india.. and a year back I came to know I have my grandparents. I came here the very next day I got to know about this, against my father's wishes!!! You get that? Don't look at me like I am responsible for Dada's condition. I am not and I am trying my best so that they can be happy!! I really am!!! Please trust me once chhaya!! please?"

Chinnu stayed silent. Her mind blank and don't know what to say. She had heard ayush was rebel to his dad, but all these stuffs like he had brother, he had studied in UK and he never knew Thatha was existed was all new to her. And she felt humiliated of herself for making wrong assumptions. As gouri said who is she to judge anyone? And to chose whats right for thatha and whats wrong?'

Chinnu looked up at him and smiled "I am sorry.." she said. Bunny grinned and released the breath he was holding back. "dada had told me.. only if you trust me I can be one in this family!" he said with a happy smile playing in his lips. Chinnu closed her eyes did she deserve all this love? Even after commiting such a huge mistake? Will that guilty ever leave her once and for all!? Will it?'

"chhaya.. umm.. you ther?" bunny asked scratching his head.. suddenly this idiot of a girl had zoned out without caring to reply! C'mon how hard does he need to try? Hasn't he given the hints already? There was something tempting about this girl.. something that made him know more about her... her caring nature, her smile and that tiny angry bubble that wobbled on her nose always! One of the those typical teen heroins of legendary movies! He chuckled was all this for real? May be there was something called destiny!'

"I don't trust anyone that easily ayush.." chinnu said coming out of her thoughts. Smile vanished from his face and was replaced by a defeated expression. "but I can try harder in your case though!" she said with a wink. Ayush grinned and both laughed. The only confused animal was standing behind still trying to analyse whether the person chinnu is talking is a good one or bad one? Will he harm her? Moti kept staring at him. Bunny eyed at the little dog behind her and sighed deeply "so even that little things has to try trusting me? Is there any short cut I can use? Because I really scared of that eyes which is eating me up now!!" bunny pointed at moti who was standing behind chinnu , moti was glaring at him very hard!

Chinnu looked behind at moti and laughed again. She whispered something on moti's ears making bunny frown with confusion. And the next second he knew was he was running and moti was chasing him and not to forgot the master behind this plan laughing hideously at his misery! Speak of trust!

Chinnu searched for few minutes. No Moti, No Bunny. Bunny didn't hurt moti, did he? She wondered searching for the part of her life aimlessly on the hills. She heard some laughing voice and it didn't take her long to recognise whose it was. She walked in the direction where the voice came from, behind the huge Mango tree.

And there he was! Moti on his tow eating Mangoes and bunny feeding him shamelessly. Wait a minute! Wasn't moti suppose to hunt him down? Chinnu asked herself mentally. "oh hi there!!" bunny waved not even glancing at her. He continued feeding moti shamelessly! Underline that.

"what the hell do you think-" he cut her off before she could continue "why didn't you tell me he loves mangoes???" [ A/N : don't ask me about mango season and all. Please spare these tiny-microscopic errors please?]

Chinnu's lips formed O shape "MOTI come here NOW" she commanded but moti stepped back hiding behind bunny. Moti knew she would beat the shit out of him if found eating mangoes. Chinnu remembered how moti usually gets these worms in his stomach due to excessive eating of mangoes! How he loves them! Talk about the dog here!

"he gets ill!!!! Stop feeding him for god sake!!" chinnu cribbed. Bunny smiled "promise me you wont let him hunt me down!" chinnu promised without thinking. "and since I and he are friends.. you should allow him to play with me too!" bunny narrowed his eyes. Chinnu rolled her eyes back at him. "two dogs.. perfect partners!" she commented. Bunny chuckled "call me whatever you want! From now on he is mine.. I like him!" bunny said. For few seconds chinnu stared at him hard waiting to amend his statement but bunny's declaration was stern. Couldn't hold back any longer chinnu burst out laughing! It was only then he relaized what he just said and laughed along with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

oh and those "3" hills is imaginary it doesnt exist in real! sorry though.. but its apt using imagination than reality right? πŸ˜‰

and guys no one gave me the "joint name" for chinnu and bunny OR ayush and chhaya. please do drop in ur suggestions [for joint names] incase interested. ill use it up in stroy [ joint name ]

with love

nams! πŸ˜›

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its really awesome loved it
i really had fun while reading
this chapter
i loved it
loved the bunny n moti duo
he he 
i so loved it
i wonder whats the mystery of chinnu
great chapter overall
update soon

Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awsumm namss di... 
sorry im reading ur work after so LOng..
Abhi tak to itsss going NYc..
Im finding it interesting...
Keep up the Amzingg work... <3 <3