Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bheegi

Actually this track makes more sense to me Pri

1. This next one month will be his redemption when he realizes what Zoya means to him
2. They go to Ajmer for the nikaah but Ajmer being a pious place will bring justice in their lives. That means Tanu exposed and AsYa reunited.
3. The end of Tanu!
4. Beginning of next challenge for Asya- Ghafoor?

Oh the Asad tanveer bit makes sense to me - what doesn't is them holding the marriage in Ajmer. Surely they would need a witness or something.

If asya survive this gaffur won't lead to a separation.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On that note, would Zoya even contemplate leaving Asad , Dilshad and Najma at Tannu's mercy after knowing her ploy and also the fact that Asad is innocent? This defo has to happen before the confrontation..Zoya wouldn't do that..EVER..So am sure there is more to the article..Remember the TB article which said Asad runs away from Tannu, gets caught in traffic, Tannu then drugs him and they consummate😆 This is something similar man..These ppl love to cause panic😆
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually this track makes more sense to me Pri

1. This next one month will be his redemption when he realizes what Zoya means to him
2. They go to Ajmer for the nikaah but Ajmer being a pious place will bring justice in their lives. That means Tanu exposed and AsYa reunited. 
3. The end of Tanu!
4. Beginning of next challenge for Asya- Ghafoor?

If it plays out the way you have listed the order of events, then definitely it makes more sense! 

I just dont think I shall be able to digest a Asad-Tanveer marriage actually taking place in ajmer!

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm, putting both the last two articles together, this is how it should play out if Asad and Tanveer's marriage is NOT happening:

Asad is a complete devdas in Zoe's mohabbat and guilty for ruining the honour of BCA. BCA plays the pregnancy card and goads a guilty Asad into marrying her. The family, as Bheegi Dee said is against it so Asad and Tannu go to Ajmer for the marriage. As fate would have it, Asad spots Zoe there and breaks down, telling her that he loves her and he is sorry. Zoe rejects him again and is heartbroken on knowing that Asad ia marrying Tannu. She decides to go back to NY but has a showdown with a furious Tannu who blurts out the truth ( already shot). Zoe decides to expose Tannu and Tannu pushes Zoe off the cliff out of fear. Asad saves Zoe and now, Zoe knows the truth and so, AsYa go to Dargah ( this is yet to be shot). 

Either Asad knows Tannu's truth in Ajmer itself or else Tannu's truth gets revealed in Bhopal. 

More or less, this is how it may play out. 
I second Bheegi Dee. Gul cannot and should not even dream of insulting a holy place like Ajmer even if its fiction. That would be worse than being an atheist. 
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I couldnet get to watch this segment, but why I am not surprised it might happen😕

She will say Jammy I want to ask for forgiveness from Zoya with her fake crying, and ever Mr Dumb will be taken in AGAIN😡.

Wonder what more cheerharan of Asad's character is remaining, with all great acting of Karan took this far, but cannot guarantee how long more willing to go..

Dumb actor will be fine with good story but amazing actor even cannot uplift dumb story, thats is a fact, hope Gul knows it and end her chewing gum stretch of Tanveer's no brainer traps to trap everyone..
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Hmm, putting both the last two articles together, this is how it should play out if Asad and Tanveer's marriage is NOT happening:

Asad is a complete devdas in Zoe's mohabbat and guilty for ruining the honour of BCA. BCA plays the pregnancy card and goads a guilty Asad into marrying her. The family, as Bheegi Dee said is against it so Asad and Tannu go to Ajmer for the marriage. As fate would have it, Asad spots Zoe there and breaks down, telling her that he loves her and he is sorry. Zoe rejects him again and is heartbroken on knowing that Asad ia marrying Tannu. She decides to go back to NY but has a showdown with a furious Tannu who blurts out the truth ( already shot). Zoe decides to expose Tannu and Tannu pushes Zoe off the cliff out of fear. Asad saves Zoe and now, Zoe knows the truth and so, AsYa go to Dargah ( this is yet to be shot). 

Either Asad knows Tannu's truth in Ajmer itself or else Tannu's truth gets revealed in Bhopal. 

More or less, this is how it may play out. 

Yes Vicky...I agree with this prediction. This makes a lot more sense and Gul would definitely use Ajmer as a place of justice and never let evil win there. I like this better than going to Ajmer just for the heck of it
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

If it plays out the way you have listed the order of events, then definitely it makes more sense! 

I just dont think I shall be able to digest a Asad-Tanveer marriage actually taking place in ajmer!

It won't harini...remember the ring scene? Tanu barely touched the ring when she pulled it out of Zoya's finger and then it fell...Dilshaad picked it up. That symbolism will play out here

Yes Vicky...I agree with this prediction. This makes a lot more sense and Gul would definitely use Ajmer as a place of justice and never let evil win there. I like this better than going to Ajmer just for the heck of it

Right. Honestly, Dee. In a world like ours, poetic justice would be Asad and Tanveer going to marry in Ajmer and divinity bringing Asad and Zoe in front of each-other - at the right time and Tannu realizing to her frustration that even destiny favours AsYa - that would make her attempt to kill Zoe more realistic. 

Remember the first teaser of the Ajmer track? 

"Divine forces guide Asad and Zoya to each-other."
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

On that note, would Zoya even contemplate leaving Asad , Dilshad and Najma at Tannu's mercy after knowing her ploy and also the fact that Asad is innocent? This defo has to happen before the confrontation..Zoya wouldn't do that..EVER..So am sure there is more to the article..Remember the TB article which said Asad runs away from Tannu, gets caught in traffic, Tannu then drugs him and they consummate😆 This is something similar man..These ppl love to cause panic😆

If I read correctly it said run for Tannu..

I am hoping this atricle is wrong but still scared as last one was 90% true, Asad in car with her and all, beating accuracy of Mishti's spoilers...

I know they are shooting everyday's episode right now, and before that they shot in Rajasthan where reporters were banned, so they are making up story. And no one saying anything so might be provoking them to speak out, specially after knowing Ajmer track is postponed🤢