Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Sorry...butting in a little late...πŸ˜†

Your Q may have been answered already.

This is what I felt from what I saw:

Asad finds Zoya and asks her to forgive him- she is in no mood to...he breaks down again.

Tanveer has accompanied him for whatever reason- may be the story she says is- to convince Zoya to listen to Asad.

Tanveer can't help rubbing salt in Zoya's wounds...Zoya declares war since she knows the whole first night was Tanveer's planning- whether she rconciles with Asad or not, she will not let Tanveer win.

In between somewhere is the Dargah and the TB article saying Zoya forgives Asad- may be that is the dargah bit...but Asad looks distraught even before he runs for something...so I think the issue is still not resolved, but he finds Zoya in danger and rushes to save her...😊

Why should Asad marry TanveerπŸ˜•- she has to GET DIVORCED FIRST! For that she has to find her husband first!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Morally I do have an issue with Asad still not questioning tanveer one month after the fact. There is no necessity for them to make Asad so gullible.

All these articles are annoying!

Btw butt in anytime. πŸ˜ƒ
bheegi thumbnail
@ pri... Lets just say asad lost his brain cells to bhang as he hasn't used them since he consumed that drug. As ksg said, zoya is the hero.

On another note, I am in double depression after billo SR and federer's early exit. Maybe Ajmer revelation will lift my spirits.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sujataraje

it simply means they both will go to ajmer for cleansing themselves...😑now this is beyond shit..they will go together...asad will not go in search of zoya...😑

I just hope that isnt the way..*fingers crossed* Sujata di..
But then I got positive vibes from sbs..they mentioned about zoya challenging msk and expose her which asad may come to know later..I hope its all Zoya's plan to expose msk and that she already has faith in asad..Just that she doesnt want to reveal it..
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

@ pri... Lets just say asad lost his brain cells to bhang as he hasn't used them since he consumed that drug. As ksg said, zoya is the hero.

On another note, I am in double depression after billo SR and federer's early exit. Maybe Ajmer revelation will lift my spirits.

You love federer??? I LOVE YOU! πŸ€—

I was heartbroken last night. Gah!!! It breaks my heart to see him lose because he is so great and definitely deserves to leave on a high. One more slam Rog and then call it quits and go down in history as the greatest man to ever play the game!

@bold - it doesn't make me feel better and that's mostly because it's the character propping of Tanveer that's causing this. Razia is evil but she has motive and class. Tanveer is nothing but a POS!😑

I think tonight should be the leap. Hopefully the article is proven wrong today itself. I would think if Gul asked for a media blackout these guys at Tb won't know monday from tuesday!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

You love federer??? I LOVE YOU! πŸ€—

I was heartbroken last night. Gah!!! It breaks my heart to see him lose because he is so great and definitely deserves to leave on a high. One more slam Rog and then call it quits and go down in history as the greatest man to ever play the game!

@bold - it doesn't make me feel better and that's mostly because it's the character propping of Tanveer that's causing this. Razia is evil but she has motive and class. Tanveer is nothing but a POS!😑

I think tonight should be the leap. Hopefully the article is proven wrong today itself. I would think if Gul asked for a media blackout these guys at Tb won't know monday from tuesday!

Have always been a Fedex fan😊 That's how Rogerrocks and I first interacted on IF too😊

Fedex will always be # 1 for me

Tanveer can't succeed without Razia...another reason she will fail in Ajmer
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Have always been a Fedex fan😊 That's how Rogerrocks and I first interacted on IF too😊

Fedex will always be # 1 for me

Tanveer can't succeed without Razia...another reason she will fail in Ajmer

Amen!
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pri, the only thing I know for sure right now us that I don't trust Gul and I have absolutely no expectations...the current trps show that Asya as a couple rules... if she wants to spoil that...good luck to her...it's her baby afterall.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems like they went together to Ajmer... And the TB article is even more scary... Don't know what is wrong with Gul...  This is seriously unbearable...
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with all of you...Jammy Billi will not get married. However, after today's episode billi mentioned how she has not been able to get close to Asad which means he is not really talking to her. Unless she pulls the pregnancy card I don't see any way by which she can convince Asad to get married to her, at least now when he is in Devdas mode. He will never agree to get married when he is so worried about Zoya.

Billi knows that Asad is lost in Zoya's thoughts at home. So she may want to distance him from her thoughts. So she may suggest that let's go to Ajmer to pray for Zoya's safekeeping. But it will actually be her attempt to seclude Asad and then convince him for marriage (with Dilshad present its not going to happen)...but the idiot does not know that Zoya is there too so she will actually bring them closer as usual.

In sbs billi quickly left Asad near the car, I think she may have spotted Zoya and we may get the confrontation. Billi will definitely blurt out the truth-like Raziya did today.

We may get a few AsYa confrontations with Zoya refusing to listen to Asad. Then just like Raziya tries to kill Badi Bi, Billi will try to kill Zoya because she sees AsYa coming close and Zoya knows her plan. Asad sees this, saves Zoya, slaps Billi, and Asya reunite!

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Morally I do have an issue with Asad still not questioning tanveer one month after the fact. There is no necessity for them to make Asad so gullible.

All these articles are annoying!

Btw butt in anytime. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks.

This is how I read Asad- Do take a look if you haven't...😳 I know you may not agree.

Asad still not questioning Tanveer:

Asad was always ready to believe the WORST OF HIMSELF...until, Dilshad told him that her upbringing will tide over any bad Rashid blood...when something like this happens...he does not question- BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE FEARED WOULD HAPPEN...and on top of that, his Ammi who was the one who gave him faith in himself said- Bewafai tumhe virasat pe mili hai- GOLDEN WORDS from Ammi's mouth as far as he is concerned...

Asad has not known passion- he has no clue how he'd react if his passions were aroused...he just thinks HE BECAME AN ANIMAL- like his father...in a way, he is gullible because he is inexperienced - If Tanveer said he killed someone- he might question that- but not this...it si too shameful for him to even think about it- so he hears about his shameful deed from her mouth- it i spretty much the way he always suspected he might betray Zoya- and now he simply wants to forget it...not ask  HOW?