Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't worry Vineeta...I am more optimistic after reading today's article than I have been in the past.

Ajmer shall bring justice. Why would Gul spend all that money and time just to let Tanu win??

That's why they are delaying the Ajmer sequences...we just have to endure Tanu's pregnancy drama before that :(
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh god, wats wrong with writters, dont spoil it more 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bheegi

Don't worry Vineeta...I am more optimistic after reading today's article than I have been in the past.

Ajmer shall bring justice. Why would Gul spend all that money and time just to let Tanu win??

That's why they are delaying the Ajmer sequences...we just have to endure Tanu's pregnancy drama before that :(

I'd be delighted if thats the case cos i was dreading they'l jump into the pregnancy drama straight away once Asad and Zoya get back from Ajmer😆 We can get done with it in one go😆
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I'd be delighted if thats the case cos i was dreading they'l jump into the pregnancy drama straight away once Asad and Zoya get back from Ajmer😆 We can get done with it in one go😆

Ek teer se do nishaane!😆... all this can happen only if Gullu has respect for Ajmer and her writers have been drinking Bournvita!🤣
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

I know Tammy will never happen, imagine who will be watching QH then🤢.

But the delay puts uplift of Asad's characterization to rest too and makes whole track obvious and scenes very repititive😕. So far there are no pregnancy symptoms and now we will start seeing ones suddenly and she will go to drs all alone or again bribe the dr(how innovative). I assume Asad being cluless of activities but Dilshaad too, how many characters ki bali to keep this one evil alive.

Edited: forgot to add in all anxiety and anger, I do appreciate your positive throw to it. This forum is reason I am still stuck to QH and Vicky was right, I have no heart to take Indian soaps and the negaitivity in it..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Ek teer se do nishaane!😆... all this can happen only if Gullu has respect for Ajmer and her writers have been drinking Bournvita!🤣

Lol..I have always been confident about the fact that Asad and Tannu wont marry..I still have my doubts about Zoya and Ayaan but never about Asad and Tannu..So i'l delude myself into believing am right until the epi airs😆 Btw, every article said they'l consummate but it turned out to be staged..So am not buying this marriage crap as well😆
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry...butting in a little late...😆

Your Q may have been answered already.

This is what I felt from what I saw:

Asad finds Zoya and asks her to forgive him- she is in no mood to...he breaks down again.

Tanveer has accompanied him for whatever reason- may be the story she says is- to convince Zoya to listen to Asad.

Tanveer can't help rubbing salt in Zoya's wounds...Zoya declares war since she knows the whole first night was Tanveer's planning- whether she rconciles with Asad or not, she will not let Tanveer win.

In between somewhere is the Dargah and the TB article saying Zoya forgives Asad- may be that is the dargah bit...but Asad looks distraught even before he runs for something...so I think the issue is still not resolved, but he finds Zoya in danger and rushes to save her... ðŸ˜Š

Why should Asad marry Tanveer😕- she has to GET DIVORCED FIRST! For that she has to find her husband first!😕😆
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Del can ask whatever she wants.

People can express their panic if they want.

That's a part of watching a show.

The excitement, the jumping to conclusions, the analyzing, that's what people do. In fact India Forums has been designed and thrives on fans who do things like that.

Stop showing a holier than thou attitude and live and let live.

delena90 thumbnail
My biggest issue with all of this is the fact that Asad hasn sprouted a brain at all! How the eff does he believe he sexually assaulted his bitch of a friend??? Can he not question how she lifted his dead weight and dragged it across to that room or even how zoya got there???

Btw Vic I am an atheist! 😃
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Del can ask whatever she wants.

People can express their panic if they want.

That's a part of watching a show.

The excitement, the jumping to conclusions, the analyzing, that's what people do. In fact India Forums has been designed and thrives on fans who do things like that.

Stop showing a holier than thou attitude and live and let live.

🤗

Welcome!

What do you think of the new article?

P.s roger lost and I destroyed my remote :-/