Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nick93 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Did the PH really say that spoilers are the reason why TRP is dropping and not Tanveer?

Let them continue stretching this Tanveer drama, we'll see how long the audience can tolerate her. And she is for sure not going away after Ajmer! I'm pretty sure Ajmer is just an excuse to attempt to gain some TRP by showing Asad and Zoya romancing, but Billo is not going anywhere.
Edited by Nick93 - 10 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i totally agree with you, Tanveer was brought into the show in march. her connection with Asad and his family is farfatched, she is a childhood firend who he has not been in touch with in 17 years. but you have showned that Asad has so much trust and faith in her, he does not believe anything against her. is that not farfatched,  people change is 17 years, yet Asad believes everything that tanveer says. and he does not even love her,  while he rejects everything zoya says even though he loves her. that is unrealistic. no?

tanveers character was introduced in the beginning as a catylist for Zoya to realise that she has feelings for Asad, that much made sense, and it worked.  Asad and Zoya got closer and closer.

then Tanveer true face was reveled in front of Zoya,  but the extend of evilness from tanveer is just overkill. this woman is pregnant, the father of the baby is a from a prominant family,  Tanveer decides she needs to marry Asad as a means to up one on razia. for all her insults,

but Tanveer could achive this goal, by publicly stating that Imran who is Nikhat fiance is the father of her child, Nikahat engagement would break, Razia would loose face in front of the khan family and society because she was the one who brought the proposal for nikhat, and that family is related to her.  imrans family too would loose face and be embrassed in society,  and tanveer could get her revange on both Razia and Hasina for insulting her, she would become Hasina DIL,  and with that status she would equal Razia, and she would not neen to play Razia laky,  jumping to her order and doing missdeeds for her.

inorder to maintain conflice, if Asad and his family supported tanveer, that would ortamaticly  create conflice between Asad family and the Khan siddique family.

so why overkill tanveer character to such an extent, that tanveer character would either have to go to jail or be killed, to redeam it. one does not feel any sympathy for her, or her plite. which is serious social stigma, to be an unwed mother.???

Gul has not thought the character properly, and Tanveer is going to just be a big sore thumde of an issue. that they would not be able to tie up neatly to end.

even if they pause her character now to bring her back later stating that her child is Asad, what happens when the child is born 2 months early, or a DNA test is done, and the child is proved to not be asad.  this is atried and tested formular repeated over and over in a number of serials. and in this day and age is a total washup.
bheegi thumbnail
Will Tanu now take the credit for increased TRPs last week??? :(
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah... even i thought the same when they banned the entry of media into their sets...
anyways did u read the new article about QH 1 month leap and asad tanveer nikaah
๐Ÿ˜†
Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

YES i think so ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...that is y we have got the article about the leap in QH and asad tanveer nikaah๐Ÿ˜†...i really don't know how to react other than๐Ÿ˜†
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
and...the history repeats ! 
Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolly143

and...the history repeats ! 

how??? asad and zoya are not married yet...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am tired of this Bit** going on in QH. I don't want to watch that witch in my screen anymore. I am done with QH
Nick93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Highly likely!
But I'm pretty sure the increase in TRP was due to people thinking that the wedding would go through because of all the misleading promos. 
Next week's one should tell us for sure if people are sick of Tannu or not!