Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_din thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I Agree Completely. Billi has successfully ruined the Asya beautiful love story and romance and also my mood to watch QH.
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know i love how the disregard the obvious reason which is that people are sick of tanveer and are now losing hope that she will ever leave the show.

and these people literally show tanveer in every episode in every scenes she is like the only constant in the show.

people want to see the good guys struggle, they want to see them in pain but most of all they want to see them fight back and WIN.  In this show they never fight back or win.  None of the characters from asad, zoya, rashid, ayaan shireen have fought back against the evil in their lives and won.  the story has been the same since the time billi face entered the show.  Also its time to give ur hero (Asad) a brain.  

i have already lost interest in watching.  reading updates and in fact sbs interviews are my only connection to the show
Edited by RandomSquared - 10 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely agree with u. da tanveer track never brought in TRPs. da audience watch serials 4 enjoyment. And if evil wins everytime then how come da TRPs increase? 
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree on your post...
the TRP loss is only becoz of the excess of negativity... there r a number of people who have stopped watching since they just feel disgusted with Tanveer and her antics winning always...
Razia is the real negative character and she is worthwhile to watch on screen...Tanveer is just pure puke worthy...and I m somehow not liking Amrapalli's acting also much in the recent epi its OTT.

True too much spoilers spoil the broth she should control info leaking from the sets... but the interviews with the actors ( we connect more with them when we see this) and small snippets r essential to promote and market the show. Infact everyones into agressive marketing and here madam is banning media!!!!!!

P.S... it will be really good if u can get this on forum 32...
(but yes they do hang around on the IF too...)πŸ˜‰
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even though spoilers spoil half the fun 
But then gul needs to understand its the problem in script and not the media 
And I also want  KaBhi interviews 
Cause no media means no interviews πŸ˜­
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that so true...i am not saying that gul should listen each and every thing what viewers say...but she must appreciate the loyalty of QH viewers..we have been so patient with QH...its a beautiful show and its beauty lies in its characters who are trapped in love,deceit,fate...it started with a good note ...and i always loved this show since the day one and still i do...but somehow they brought tanveer in between...we all thought ithis track was introduced to create jealousy and make lead couple to realize their real feelings...ok i admit it did upto some extent...but now its unbearable...i know every show needs vamps so does QH..as we have already razia..who is such a fine actress and i love how her character has been written...and she is more than enough to bring negativity in show...and viewers accept her with all love and hate as a part if QH..as she completes this package..now tanveer...she does not have any solid agenda to be in this hsow logically..her track has been dragged like chewing gum ...and still i do not see any sign of her track getting ended...its sad..she is like some magician in a show..no one catches her,sees her real face...actually tanveer character is making other people so dumb including razia ..that its unable to digest...honestly i do not like amrapali's overacting...and i am not saying she is at fault may be director is asking her do it..anyways...what i am hating most that CV are so oblivious of the fact that people are not accepting tanveer track anymore and literally tired of her...they must be thinking its routine for any given vamp...but they should see that we have accepted razia and we do not want her out of QH..as we know there should be some balance of evil and goodness in any given show...QH has become all about negativity and evil winning everytime as we all know...its high time they should bring some positivity for some time and after that they can bring some other twist...but i do not think we need tanveer for that anymore...WH is so beautifully written that it has wide scope of bringing twists and turns...i hope they do understand the value of their show and come out of delusion that tanveer is reason for their TRPs...they say she is liked by upper age segment..but i can give my MIL example she started watching it on and off..but because of tanveer she gave up and even suggested me to do the same...we viewers have been tolerating all this tanveer crap just because we same still some faith in gul that she will give some postive soon..but its been a long time being in this delusion...anyways rest is in gul's hands...we can just give our feedback..

now if we talk about spoilers..i can understand too much of spoilers ruin the charm of show and it should be controlled...but totally bani do not understand specially in QH case...as someone said right here...that of it would not have been spoilers here..we had not been interested in  watching just to see that tanveer..we end up watching just because of those 5seconds of asya...

BTW i appreciate forum 32 for their unique efforts to give pics,BTS and spoilers...
too many of spoilers may effect TRP's..but  let me tell you most of the TRP cpmes from aunty brigade and they do not have access to any kind of spoilers..be it forum 32,SBB,SBS,E24,tell-talk,or IF discussions and spoilers so obviously blaming spoilers completely for low TRP is lame...
its high time they think about this and give sone lil bit of positivity and sigh of relief to our anxiousness.

and you have written it beautifully.
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
MeLuvsMiam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You are right dear πŸ˜ƒ
We all hate that billi still Gul isn't ready to shut this track 😑
suman_sa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_12

However, blaming spoilers for a drop in TRP is illogical and just plain dumb. People are done watching billi win and the constant negativity and mocking of important things. I am sure killing a chicken, bribing a doctor, faking burns, poisoning a girl, framing an innocent person, causing fights between lovers, burning someone with acid, and finally raping a man hurt a lot of sentiments. I am sure I missed some of her antiques but people are disgusted. Gul-please understand and use your brain and make your characters use theirs!

Can't agree more with what u said here. Really, I wonder how a PH house can go so insensitive and dumb and show this?  They are wasting away beautifully developed characters and the efforts of a bunch of talented actors. 

SS
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
What delusional world this people live in! Megalomania at work! 

It seems she is afraid that people who watch just for Karan and Surbhi will watch SBB/SBS interviews/spoiler videos, read written updates and be done with it and that is why she is banning media. So, that people who love actors will have to jakh maar ke watch the show, if they want to see the actors. Loyal viewers and actor fans are what they are left it. Regular viewers can easily switch channels.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agreedπŸ‘πŸΌ
The problem is too much of negativity created due to Tanveer..
Its high time the woman is kicked out of the house!! Enough of enduring her πŸ˜‘