Gul! The real problem is Billo not the media!

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well Ms Khan...I think it's important for you to realize that spoilers or media cannot be blamed for dipping trps...No. I am afraid the real problem is with the over stretching of this very painful...intolerable ...and disgusting Tanveer track. 

Yes, media exaggerates definitely...but the real problem here is the script...for the last 5 months you have unnecessarily stretched the track ...it has come to a point where audiences are tired of the negativity...Ms Gul...too much of anything is not good...that goes with evil and negativity...there is no balance between good and evil in Qubool hai...it's always EVIL which wins in your show. Change it. Bring a balance. 

You already have Razia...she is the epitome of Darkess...Evil...you don't need Tanveer. She needs to go.

I am surprised that you completely disregarded what happened with the over stretching of Shyam's bad deeds in IPKKND...viewer's were fed up with it and you lost trps fpr that. I hope you realize the real problem and act on it. 

REVEAL Tanveer and end her story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When I heard that there was going to be a QH media blackout because the QH people think the spoilers/SBB/SBS segments are the cause of dropping TRPs I was 😲 Like, the hell?!

Isn't it obvious that it's the existence of that KAMINI AURAT KUTTI BILLI (sorry, I cannot contain the hate I have towards this monster) 😑😑😑😑 that is gonna eventually (hopefully) plummet the TRPs?

We rant and rant and rant on IF, FB, forum32 about that bitch - and they still don't get it?

Unbelievable!

I enjoy SBS/SBB segments more for the interviews than the giving away of spoilers
i need KaBhi interviews i cant llive without it πŸ˜­
bheegi thumbnail
Absolutely agree Pri. Even other shows have spoilers but what people don't realize is that at the end of the day, the audience wants to see positivity and not recurrent negativity..little bit is fine but not the dominant theme
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

When I heard that there was going to be a QH media blackout because the QH people think the spoilers/SBB/SBS segments are the cause of dropping TRPs I was 😲 Like, the hell?!

Isn't it obvious that it's the existence of that KAMINI AURAT KUTTI BILLI (sorry, I cannot contain the hate I have towards this monster) 😑 that is gonna eventually (hopefully) plummet the TRPs?

We rant and rant and rant on IF, FB, forum32 about that bitch - and they still don't get it?

Unbelievable!

I enjoy SBS/SBB segments more for the interviews than the giving away of spoilers

I think there is a serious problem with the PH...if they cannot figure out that audiences have rejected Billo track...I think it's very unfortunate. Sooner or later we will all leave. Don't worry about the hate u r feeling for Billo...I feel the same.
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I know...they r such good friends.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

me too😭😭
damn Gul i wnna throw tomatos at her. she cant see us happy. I need my daily KaBhiness dose πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Absolutely agree Pri. Even other shows have spoilers but what people don't realize is that at the end of the day, the audience wants to see positivity and not recurrent negativity..little bit is fine but not the dominant theme

I think it's time that they really end this Billo track Sangi...it's just too much negativity...I basically read the updates first to avoid Billo and Razia scenes to avoid even looking at them...I don't like Amrapalli's overacting ...although kaushal is a great actor ...I just hate watching Razia...so just imagine audiences who feels the same way who watch it in television...they wouldn't care to switch it on...
Rupunzale thumbnail

damn Gul i wnna throw tomatos at her. she cant see us happy. I need my daily KaBhiness dose πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

don't worry she will realize it sooner than later...