Love Chhan Chhan And Manav

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello

I don't know if you remember me but I posted here last month saying how I've just started watching the show. I have been a SI fan for years and I love her. I watched a few early episodes of this show but I got put off by how there was literally no chemistry between Farhan and Sanaya and then I just stopped watching.

Then I found out Manav had been recast and last week, I randomly watched an episode of Chhan Chhan and I think it was the episode after marriage where its there suhagraat but they be forced to have that Jaagran and they meet secretly in the garden.

And Omg, I was blown over by the chemistry between Anuj and Sanaya and I was instantly a Chhan Chhan and Manav fan (ChhanMan? Is that what there called?)

I've only watched episodes from after marriage but they are amazing and I love how much Chhan Chhan and Manav love each other and there just perfect.

I don't know there backstory because I stopped watching and I dont really want to watch old Manav and Chhan Chhan (Farhan and Sanaya) because I love Anuj as Manav and I dont want to see someone else as Manav. So I might just read written updates to find out about there history and how they fell in love and just skip Old Manav and Chhan Chhan scenes and just watch Chhan Chhan scenes with her friends and family.

I love Chhan Chhan and Manav (Sanaya and Anuj) and I kind of wish my future husband is hot and loving and caring like Manav. I also just wanted to say, I didn't post again because I got put off but now I'm completely and utterly hooked on Chhan Chhan and Manav so I'll hopefully be interacting more on this forum and commenting on articles and stuff.
Edited by MariaS395 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They are seriously amazing and a cute pair
totally in love with them

my opinion - if i was recommending this show to anyone would be to watch post-marriage as really you haven't missed much before that and its self-explanatory after marriage at what the storyline is, what UB plans are etc.

but in very brief, they went to a wildlife camp, fought and argued but he saved her when she fell into the pool and became friends and slowly (or quickly) fell in love
CC wasn't aware of UB being Manav's mum and when that came out UB tried a plan to get Manav married to a girl of her choice which failed as he heard his mum say bad things to CC and that she hates her, so he decided to leave home to marry CC..but UB falls ill and Manav and CC take her to the hospital and help her..UB thinks of going for an indirect approach and says she accepts CC and hence they get married, with UB plan of removing her after 30 days and get Manav married to a girl of her choice
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree they looks so cute together
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. Welcome back! Sanaya and Anuj make a really good pair and the story too is better than before. Hope to see more of you the forum.
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back!

The story is just beginning. Enjoy!
goguma thumbnail
with Sanaya and Anuj's jodi rocking the show,  Chhanchhan's story is picking up..

see u arnd in the forum...

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well its kinda matched my story minus the fact that i knew that farhan is going to be replaced ... i stopped watching a month ago nd now came back after anuj's entry nd m enjoying anaya ..rest is history ! have fun")
Aehmed thumbnail
oh same here.welcome back dear.