Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm more or less in the same state🤣🤣 after ehm, doubt I'll watch anything😆 would've stopped after mjht itself, but the sadist that I am couldn't keep away from the cancer track. It was literally my DREAM to watch a couple where one was battling against a serious disease. I have very weird likings😳🤣🤣 now that that's over, doubt I'll watch anything else😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Will probably just keep alternating between all the shows I've seen till date here on😆
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
did you watch ek thi dayan twinnie??🤔 🤔
caught a bit of it on sony last sunday it was bone chilling. 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
I caught PV S2. They've been married for 10 years and he doesn't love her. Both are on the brick of divorcing. Her SIL is engaged to be married soon. Guy's already married and him and his wife don't have a kid yet so he's trying to get physical with her so he can get her pregnant and take the kid from her. Lead found out of course and surprise surprise no one believes her😆 SIL said she tried making advances at her fianc and when he doesn't retaliate, cooked up a story against him. MIl kicked her out of the house😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Nope, I know the full plot though. Wikipediad it😆 did watch ek thi naayka though which was quite scary.😔 especially the KKR trio episode😆
.SA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

I caught PV S2. They've been married for 10 years and he doesn't love her. Both are on the brick of divorcing. Her SIL is engaged to be married soon. Guy's already married and him and his wife don't have a kid yet so he's trying to get physical with her so he can get her pregnant and take the kid from her. Lead found out of course and surprise surprise no one believes her😆 SIL said she tried making advances at her fianc and when he doesn't retaliate, cooked up a story against him. MIl kicked her out of the house😆

*sighhh* when will the cvz comeup with something original?? 
are'nt they tired of writing such cliches??🥱🥱🥱
.SA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

Nope, I know the full plot though. Wikipediad it😆 did watch ek thi naayka though which was quite scary.😔 especially the KKR trio episode😆

i think i caught the climax . Bhavesh plays emran's adopted son.😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
I know😊 like I said WPed😆
Watched SSLK too. Saas pretending to be nice to gunjan so she can get in her good books and attack😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
And 2nd half of PV wasn't bad. Hubby bought her back and told his family to respect her till she's there. And how she never tried making advancements towards him in the 10 years they're been married so he knows she won't ever do it to someone else😆
.SA. thumbnail
these days i have given up reading WUs too.😆😆