IPKKND-2 underway? : TOI/SBS

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Season two of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon underway?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 25, 2013.

Season two of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon underway?
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TOI has landed up with another piece of exclusive news.

We have learnt from reliable sources that popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is all set to return with its second season soon.

The show which aired on Star Plus will be back on Life OK and in all possibilities with an entire new cast. Chances are remote that Barun Sobti, who became an overnight sensation as Arnav Singh Raizada and Sanaya Irani, who played Khushi, are busy with Bollywood and daily soap Chhanchhan respectively, will be a part of season two.

The show was extremely popular and had upset a lot of viewers when it shut down abruptly after Barun quit the show for greener pastures. The channel was flooded with mails and messages to revoke the decision of pulling the plug on it.

Informs a source, "Yes, season two of the show is coming soon on Life OK and this time in a grand way. It's going to be dubbed in English as well for international market. It will be a new storyline and a new production house. The channel wants to cash in on the success of season one of the show."

We contacted producer Rajesh Chaddha to comment on the story and he said, "Not that I know of."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Season-two-of-Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-Doon-underway/articleshow/20761788.cms

Sanaya's byte at SBS-Hot News seg. :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OXIwjY7Y7Ok[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXIwjY7Y7Ok

**@ Mod : Please close this post if,Its already posted.Thanks !

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
tfs dear indeed a gr8 news which i was w8ting 4r
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_sydell

tfs dear indeed a gr8 news which i was w8ting 4r

Yaa Its GR8 news if,SaRun is part of this season too 😊
Black_kittykat thumbnail

I cannot believe this news, either TOI has got the wrong meaning of the whole re run promo coming soon on Life OK or SP are fools thinking they can cash in on the show popularity and go for a second season without Sarun. The fans are not gonna except a second season without Sarun.

So SP better think twice before this venture, coz we fans proved to them once that to us Sarun is bigger than the channel or the show. 

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think TOI has got the wrong meaning of re running of IPKKND...🤔

And i think its not possible of making season 2 withour Barun and Sanaya..and currently both of them r very busy with their respective works...
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

I cannot believe this news, either TOI has got the wrong meaning of the whole re run promo coming soon on Life OK or SP are fools thinking they can cash in on the show popularity and go for a second season without Sarun. The fans are not gonna except a second season without Sarun.

So SP better think twice before this venture, coz we fans proved to them once that to us Sarun is bigger than the channel or the show. 

I am also surprised if,they think like that.May be,they want to do 1 more experiment like 'Sanjeevani'-'Dill Mil Gaye'. 
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

I think TOI has got the wrong meaning of re running of IPKKND...🤔

And i think its not possible of making season 2 withour Barun and Sanaya..and currently both of them r very busy with their respective works...

@ Bold :Feel same. How can fanz imagine IPKKND-2 widout SaRun/Arshi??
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
either TOI is stupidest media ever or sp is stupidest channel ever!

if SP even thinks that making a season 2 without sarun is gonna work then they r soo damn wrong!!!
IPK fans wiill never ever watch it!
we shut our own show coz one lead was missing and do they think that with both our SARUN missing we will watch any show just coz they name it IPKKND 2???????????????
i mean really???????????///
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I dnt thnk dt TOi z ryt
i mean,hw cn a channel in cash success if seasn 2 cums widout sarun,cz they wer d reasn y d shw bcme sch a hit
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe it! It cant be. sanaya is booked with CC and Barun in his films. SO :( But thanks for sharing.