Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishitarao thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

@ Nishita.. i really dont think Zoyaan is happening.. ðŸ¤” Even if it does.. i think AsYa will be MARRIED before it happens and if it does than itll be FAKE and temporary.. just cause of the GAFFU secret maybe..

Thats what I meant..Only from Ayaan's POV
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rosh..great post...moving a little away from the topic...can the DT please include vikrant's name in the cast list...its been long since rishabh was replaced...thanks
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you completely Rosh! Their stories are parallels and I can totally see both brothers and sisters saying QH together-one in Ajmer and the other elsewhere.

But more than ever right now i want Asad to find out about Billi. He has been manipulated enough and does not deserve this. 

Very excited for Ajmer :))
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i forgot everything, cause Kabira was played! Haaiyee my fav song meri choti si nanhi si kucchikoo wish poori hoogayii 🤗 
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great post!..me too waiting anxiously for the Ajmer track!
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am in love wid dilshad..the way she asked tanveer to go was amazing 
and yes humeira n ayaan lots of possibility in their story
the terrace scene broke my heart and bloody tanu still trying to chipko so moch wid asad 
get  lost u bloody bitch!
Loved the post roshni M immensly excited for ajmer track wid a hope that something gud and gr8 happens unlike other tracks where all our high hopes have been shattered..
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
S120- thanks for commenting yaar! Agree cant wait for ajmer!

Kiran-- omgg! U come back and comment an ill stalk creation gll for ur animated sigs! HAHAHAHA

Nishita- ooh okay gotcha! Yahh me also think itll be one sided if anything!

Star- working on it ;) and thanks for commenting!

Niki- thank u for comments doll! And yh def want asad to fin out! Its about time and yup ayra and asya will happen in parallel and im sure of it! I really hope while asya get close in ajmer, ayra may also get close but somewhere else! HOPE!!'
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yah i kind of think that he might meet zoya by chance @ ajmer..hopefully they will just let them remain parrallel...no zoyaan...just want asya married now...

and HOPEFULLY...after shrugging her off...he will put his brain to use and stop believing her words...start pondering on zoyas words and figure out shes a LIAR!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ankiee-- LOL! Mee too LOVED the song and that scene! So much angst and so simple.. No words just emotions!

Bul- thanks for commenting! Me too waiting for it!

Asya- me also have high hopes! Agree with ur comment and thank u for it!

Stonergrl- yup!! Again agree and asad will def mert zoe by chance and by fate! Waiting fr asad to learn billis truth and also for adya to learn that nothing happened.
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now I think that maybe he goes to Ajmer to pray that he finds Zoya and ends up meeting her there as a good point. Seems better than him just running after her to there. Tanveer is a psychopathic idiot if she thinks she'll have happy days in that house. Not with Dilshad. 
Great Post ðŸ˜Š And hey its great to have ya back! ðŸ˜ƒ