Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well at least Khushi didn't hate the first day...that's a start right?

Arnav is again, wonderful - great vocab knowledge!!!! Insecure though...is Khushi's relationship with her colleagues, like the guy from a family of poets and journalists going to cause trouble for him? Or is that just a casual response that any besotted boyfriend would have?

Garima is the quintessential mother wanting to make everything right by feeding her babies. ๐Ÿ˜†

Though you've gone only 5 chapters I feel like I know the characters pretty well, but there's much to learn, I'm guessing. Will Arnav's insecurity become a problem? Will Khushi forgoing her passion for her parent's wishes eventually come to a head? Or will she find some other avenue to write? Will Payash continue to indulge in cheesecake in the dead of night?

Interesting...my mind is full of possible directions you can take this story - that's a first for me.

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is adorable and Garima is being just like a mom!

You like Maugham and Pink Floyd...WOW!!

Khushi's heart is not in the job ...only Arnav feels it as he understands her!

Since this is Maugham time ... 

Maugham wrote about it , Khushi feels it  ( 2 , 5 , 7)  

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is so loving and caring ...so nice!

Loved the update...
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res 

Edit:
You just made me miss my mum ๐Ÿ˜Š. They're always the one who multiply our success, no matter how small, by infinity and then stuff our faces with our favorite food. 

I'm having a little difficulty accepting this Khushi. She's always been the happy-go-lucky, talking a mile a minute, innocent and naive Khushi for me. I could never imagine her as someone socially awkward! But you did keep the essence of Khushi. She's still the one who seeks happiness by giving others happiness. The one who is always smiles through her pain.

But that can only go on for so long. Thankfully she has Arnav who will look behind that pasted smile and soothe her pain. 

I don't know if I'm over analyzing but this made my gut clench: "...I'll have you pay me back with interest. You're earning now, and by the end of next year you'll probably be earning more than me." Is his ego going to get in the way of their relationship? No matter how evolved our society may be, the man earning less than his woman is always a source of shame and embarrassment. Don't know when this crap will end.

Arnav is weird. In a good way. Usually, there is this quirk that someone has that initially is adorable but then quickly becomes annoying. For Arnav, it's the opposite. Good thing too because Khushi's journey into her world seems like more of a compulsion and less of a habit. 

It is super, super, super duper cute that these two bond over crosswords. It seems like such an inane activity, a time pass...but not for them. Haaiii I wish Arnav will play Sudoku with me. I'm hopeless at crosswords.

Thanks for the PM!
Edited by Sisbamboo1 - 10 years ago
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Shashi regretting a little bit for coercing Khushi in her career choice.
Mum being mum is over excited and eighter she wants to feed or ask million question.
Poor Khushi had to act in front of everyone and show she was happy but Arnav knew better.
This new guy is he significant in the story or just there to show that Arnav is tad bit insecure
Or possessive.
Wonderful chapter, please continue soon.
Thank you for the PM.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All this extra dose of love and pampering to get over their own guilt is not going to do any good to them  (K's family) in the long run. It will only suffocate K more ! 

The fact that Shashi caught on to K's pretense than the others was not at all surprising because he very well knows that she is in that position due to his own persistence.

Its a joy to to see the way Arnav is being portrayed in this story...right now he is fluttering in the background but still his presence creates a warm feeling ...its almost like he is the "Khushi "in K's life!

Twiggy...somehow with this update things are sounding a bit dreadful i cant pinpoint exactly what but i guess the real drama now begins !

Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
anonyasr thumbnail
Very interesting story. Looking forward to the journey.
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Updated on page 40 ๐Ÿ˜†
skmr.bs thumbnail
I love this Arnav sooo much...!! They share an awesome understanding...!!! Would really realll love to read how Arshi first time met and fell in love..
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These two are so cute!
I really dont know whos side to be on ,i understand where khushis father is coming from but you cant help feel sorry for her!
Update soon!