Users

Frequent Posters

utopia13 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
really enoyed reading your ff 👏 waiting for the next update
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know what, I have no idea why Arnav thinks he isn't brilliant- he is. Who the hell solves crossword puzzles in a jiffy? I mean she just asks, and pat comes the answer. And you know, I can actually relate to Khuhsi's first day experience- I only hope she finds something to interest her, to inspire  her. Or she finds the courage and fortitude to change her tracks. Because you can't work like a robot all your life- given how most of her day will be in the office. That's a significant portion of her life spent doing things she's indifferent about. Vaidehi- I'm not sure if this was deliberate on your part, but did you know that one of the working titles of IPK was Vaidehi? Small town UP girl and all- I'm just wondering :D Thanks for the PM!
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter
Loved it
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was Good!! warm family ... happy and nice! 

Yes i did feel constricted listening to Khushi! having to do things where your heart isn't involved can get tiring ... I really hope that whatever that is lined up for her in life helps her maintain a good balance... 

Aww! Arnav is so so so adorable and so supportive!! one should be blessed to have sucha person in life! only if he knew how good he is!

Lovely chapter ... :)

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res

Edited:

Twiggy my dear, you are outdoing yourself on this story now! I think my heart actually breaks for this girl who keeps her game face on when all she really wants to probably do is scream her heart out so that she can do what she wants to!

And this Arnav is a keeper through and through. What is drive and passion when you have sensitivity and compassion, understanding and love. While the former may make you great societal role models, the latter makes you what a loved one needs, cherishes!

I really am intrigued to see where you take this. 

And might I say I was reminded a little of my first day at work all those years back and I didn't even have mum to come back to (even though my mom is more Gail than Garima :P)

PS: Vighnesh, Vaishnavi, Vicissitude, Ahem...A lot of fascination for "V" this chapter...are we seeing a little of tViGgy (wink!)
Edited by meera30 - 10 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Twiggy!

Wonderful chapter as usual! I loved loved loved the conversation between Arnav and Khushi with all it's little nuances, like Arnav getting jealous of the guy who talked to Khushi, Khushi trying to pretend everything was okay and him catching her out, and the gift! Oh the gift! How thoughtful of him!

Mujhe Arnav chahiye!

Loved the beginning too, how they crowded her as soon as she returned, drowning her in their love. And it's wonderful to see Khushi react in kind. Alu paratha, mmm.

I love your Garima, such an accurate portrayal of a mother.

Loved it, Twiggy! Update soon! :)
Edited by BlueMystique - 10 years ago
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am astonished that Arnav always comes up with answers to the crossword puzzle she Kushi shoots!! *my mouth is hanging open*

I liked how Garima pointed out to Payal that she was in fact rude and may not have intended, but to apologize if she thinks it is the right thing to do. Making her daughter aware that she was rude but leaving the decision to apologize solely to her. I respect her for that..and i loved her over anxiousness and the need to feed ..my mother is never overanxious..but loves to feed her family and whoever comes home. 

Shashi and Arnav realize that Kushi is not happy at the internship. I loved the thoughtful gift of Arnav...that small gesture speaks volumes about the man. 

Thank you for the PM. Sorry for the late reply. Had problems with my notebook..so couldn't help it..:(
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Res

"Novelty" huh ...and Arnav gives her the answer...Arnav who is the constant in Khushi's life and provides the steadiness while she searches for her identity. Love the way you juxtaposed the word with the girl who is seeking her identity and the constant fixture in her life. I'm enjoying your crosswords immensely twiggy. Its been a while since I did those and last update I missed it. I guess Khushi and crossword are synonymous in this FF 😆 

The Razor's Edge - a classic, made me wonder if you were a literature student or one of those engineering students like Khushi. Either ways, it tells me your love for books and that is something I can relate to.

This brings us to Arnav...He is an amazing guy. Intelligent, perceptive, loving and humble too. He is a real keeper. Can I have him? Love the way he is there for Khushi every step of the way. 

While it is Khushi's family that is constantly in limelight...for me this is becoming more and more Arnav's tale. 

I can see the work of an intelligent writer shaping up into a story that is totally different from any other story on this forum.Another good one 😊
Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
sochanatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this chapter, has so elements to ponder our thought upon!!!
the scenario when we Khushi returned home from work was just endearing...
and that single look exchange b/w Arnav and Shashi while khushi was stating how her day was--it just touched my heart..
but really was unique to me, was what khushi said Arnav about the people she met...somehow i felt these people will cause some drastic changes in Khushi's take and perspective about life...
i might be entirely wrong but this Vaidehi girl sure touched a cord somewhere...
again a beautiful chapter twiggy...i loved it.. <3
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From a a caring mother, to a shrewd father and an understanding boyfriend, Khushi has it all. Now only if she woud be satisfied on the professional front!

It was a surprise to know that unlike mothers who are supposed to be more intuitive it was Shashi who caught on to Khushi's pretense.

Reverse psychology works best. Has our lawyer used it in any of his cases as well before effectively getting Khushi to forget her woes?😉

Ok I don't even know if I should be writing this but I just can't help it...both colleagues with first names beginning with V? Aisa kyun Vayshnaviji?😳

An advice to Payal: Do not sit on bean bags😊