Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MaRiYaOsHiNRonY

Charmi what a long and meaningful work dear..I salutes you dear...wow !!

Originally posted by: MaRiYaOsHiNRonY

Charmi let me suggest a thing..Da add different colours to convos da

Thank u for reading and commenting...i am glad u liked it..

will try updating soon...

thanks for the suggestion..i will try to do that if i can😃🤗
MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

Thank u for reading and commenting...i am glad u liked it..

will try updating soon...

thanks for the suggestion..i will try to do that if i can😃🤗

goodu.Hows you charmi
princess121993 thumbnail

i am doing good mariya,,,,thanks for asking

how r u doing?
MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

i am doing good mariya,,,,thanks for asking

how r u doing?

Fine dear...Okkie..then tellme about the future works😉
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can understand how sad Aarti feels about having to throw away the diary as it's the only link she has with her mother😭😭

This is one brave and fiesty girl and glad that her innate nature is slowly emerging!!!! Love the fact that Yash is beginning to find out her past as this will not only help him understan her but also appreciate and love her more(if that's possible!!!!)

Good update dear!!!! Looking forward to next one!!!!
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palbhar

Can understand how sad Aarti feels about having to throw away the diary as it's the only link she has with her mother😭😭

This is one brave and fiesty girl and glad that her innate nature is slowly emerging!!!! Love the fact that Yash is beginning to find out her past as this will not only help him understan her but also appreciate and love her more(if that's possible!!!!)

Good update dear!!!! Looking forward to next one!!!!

yes...it is painful for aarti...very painful to throw away the only thing she has from her mother..but it was necessary too other wise we could not have known the new aarti at all.

this step actuallly helped her open up even more...she got a chance to meet a new aarti in herself..

and yes it is really great that yash is getting to know her past..n u r right by this way..he will love care and respect her even more

thanks for reading and commenting...i am glad u liked it

will try updating soon
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved such a long update...thanks...that was so soulmate feeling of yash to react the same way which arti would have reacted...
poor arti what all she has gone through...all this has made her a such strong person that she is today...
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

loved such a long update...thanks...that was so soulmate feeling of yash to react the same way which arti would have reacted...

poor arti what all she has gone through...all this has made her a such strong person that she is today...

you are so right in saying that it was a soulmate feeling of yash...yes..he felt each and every emotion of aarti's past very correctly..n it is nice only..as now he will be able to love care and respect his aartiji even more...

all this events has contributed in making aarti a person she is today...

thanks so much for reading and commenting...i m so glad u liked it...

will try updating soon
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow Great and long update dear👏 👏 👏
Yash and Guruma scene nice⭐️...
I loved the way yash took care of guruma and bring water for her and letting her to take a break😃...So nice of him😳..Even liked Guruma admiring yash love for aarti...⭐️

Aarti-Priya bonding Lovely😛...Liked their blossoming friendship❤️...Aarti is really great..❤️
Eventhough her pain,she didn't lose hope but also she make everyone smile around her...Liked her positivity ..👏 👏

Aarti,priya -dancer scene awesome...⭐️
Poor aarti hurted with dancer word😭😭..How dare that dancer😡 insulting her aarti...Again her mother words gives her strength⭐️ ..Loved her determination that she want learn dance from that dancer only.👏..Liked the way she approached the dancer,asked for part job and learned dance ...😃

Lol..Crazy souls😆.😉.Liked their bond⭐️

Aarti -Guruma dairy scene was so sad and emotional part😭😭
Omg her mother asked her to throw the diary away😲...Guruma also feels sad for her..Liked Guruma advice that she follows her heart⭐️..Such a heart wrenching when aarti decided to throw that diary away..💔

Loved her decision and took first step of being independent👍🏼..Aarti and dr.khanna scene awesome⭐️..Dr.Khanna is nice man..He helped and offered job to aarti...👏

Aarti and smita scene superb...👏
Wow aarti in JKR scene😛...That theif really deserved it😆...Me day dreaming  of Pv moments..One of my favourite scene...😳

So happy that she got merit...😃

First day of college scene nice⭐️
Priya is scared of ragging😆..Aarti is simply cool.😎.Wow aman meet😛...Liked the way aarti helped aman and stands for him..Priya-Aarti-Aman bonding⭐️.Awesome scene👏

Raj and natasha entry.😡😡.They are spoilt brat and joined with seniors😡..Priya noticed raj and developing attractions toward him..how dare they😡😡 are insulted aarti..

Loved the way aarti well replied to them.👏👏..she gave Slap with her words👍🏼...they deserve it

Last part interesting⭐️
Natasha copied aarti dance.😡😡..disgusting...I Know our aarti will not so weak..She will defeat and gave nice lesson to her

Nikki dear...Awesome editing👏

Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm🤗
Edited by Sri_Radha - 10 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Charmi...the princess /writer/ editor...how am I to address u dear...'cause you have charmed me thru  this update which was beautiful and meaningful.

' Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us '...loved it when Arti was asked to part with diary...'cause I do believe that during your growing age...you do need guidance as a force to move or take step in the right direction but when the time (maturity) comes for you to move with many paths opened in front of u... the lyrics of diary stored in memory plays the crucial role and a test too. What better way to experience the joy when implemented ...the lesson well learnt.

Charmi...though to part with the diary was an emotional one but doing it gives the responsibility of being independant. Well done...with the thoughts here charmi ⭐️⭐️⭐️

College days, friendship, ragging, dealing with seniors alongwith Yash's inquisitiveness was well incorporated. Appreciate your effort and the precap - the best I had from you so far - waiting to know Arti's decision on performing -  dance performance. I repeat...meaningful update Charmi 🤗