Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princess121993

Thank u so much radha di...omg i m so touched...thank u so much...for reading al the chapters...n commenting on all one by one...

u wont believe...how much i wanted to see aarti's past..but sigh..cvs already spoiled everything for us...so now..lets just enjoy "its alwys love" journey...
i am so glad u liked the prolouge...

Chapter1
i am glad u loved it. aarya's nok jhok should be there right..hehehee
well our superman has to be naughty...n so is the little aayu...after all he is the carbon copy of his yash papa..
finaly everyone is going for the wedding..
thanks for reading and commenting

Chapter2
i am glad u liked this part also
SS and SP families are really close...they love eachother and consider eachother more then a family..simi is a nice girl...she loves being with family
The speech scene is very much close to my heart and is my fav too...
kids love there aarti mumma..so they cannot see her crying...so they will defo defend her

Chapter3
I am glad u likd this part also...
This part is all reunion of aarti with all her teammated and class mates...everyone loved her the way she was...
the relation is defo a mystery...which u will find out when i reveal it in my update...she is regretting for whatever she did...n now she also named her daughter aarti...
the scene of payal and aarti is my fav too...aarti knew her childerns loves her story telling...so she used this technique to divert payals mind...so that yash could apply medicine to her...in this way the medicine was also applied to payal and she taught a nice lesson to her kids
the punishment is worth knowing...
thanks for readinf and commenting

Chapter4
Every women of the Sm houesehold had to bare that punishement...hihihihihihihi...

Aaryas beach scene...even i loved it...i used a lop closure here...as in sometime we will be entering the past life of aarti...
priya is not having a happy married life and the reason u will find it out in the next update
aman needs to be here as it deals with aarti ka past
u will find out the reason very soon
thank for readinf and commenting

Chapter5
raj is  ajerk..n u will find all his kurtot soon
yes...aman is in love and both yash and aarti will help him.
raj did try to instigate her...but priya gave him a tight slap...
the reason of aakash and priyas relation is priya herself..seh is punishinisng herself for whatever she did with aarti and aman 8 years ago.aakash is indeed a nice guy
sadhna is also a nice...
aartis past is painful..thanks for reading and commenting

Chapter6
aarti at a tender age gone through a lot...she lost her parents..she faced her cruuel relatives...but out of all negativity she had some angel around her who cared for her even after they didnot have any blood relation with her
diary part is closed to my heart too..i am glad u liked this part too

Chapter7
her mothers diary did play a very vital role in her life..helped her thorugh everything
aarti needed to break down..so that she oculd feel better...after wards
yes..aarti did remember each and every line of her mothers dairy...
yes...the dance scene was the time when aarti started beliveing in herself...
thanks for reading and commenting radha di

I am so glad i got a new reader...feel like i m on cloud nine...n so fastly u completed reading al my previous works also..thank u..

i will try updating soon

Your most welcome dear.πŸ€—..Thanks for lovely reply...😳

I forget to tell about priya character..I am so confused with herπŸ˜•..She regretting now whatever she did to aarti in past.Now she didn't ask forgive from aarti nor to aman...But whatever priya is now doing is not correct I feel...She is not only hurting herself but also aakash and his feelings...Here i felt pity for aakash only..😭
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Your most welcome dear.πŸ€—..Thanks for lovely reply...😳

I forget to tell about priya character..I am so confused with herπŸ˜•..She regretting now whatever she did to aarti in past.Now she didn't ask forgive from aarti nor to aman...But whatever priya is now doing is not correct I feel...She is not only hurting herself but also aakash and his feelings...Here i felt pity for aakash only..😭

Radha di...

here the problem with priya is she is regretting her mistake very much..n she thinks she doesnot deserve an aology from aarti and aman and she knows one thing that if she will try to apologize aarti will surely forgive her...which she doesnt want...
i also feel pity for aakash. Without any mistake, h is also sufferings as priya wants t punish herself..one more reason behind her behavior is still a scret...which u will find out wen i plan to reveal this
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princess121993

Radha di...

here the problem with priya is she is regretting her mistake very much..n she thinks she doesnot deserve an aology from aarti and aman and she knows one thing that if she will try to apologize aarti will surely forgive her...which she doesnt want...
i also feel pity for aakash. Without any mistake, h is also sufferings as priya wants t punish herself..one more reason behind her behavior is still a scret...which u will find out wen i plan to reveal this

Thanks for clearing the confusion😳
will be waiting for revealation
GN and SDπŸ€—
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Thanks for clearing the confusion😳
will be waiting for revealation
GN and SDπŸ€—

u r always welcome radha di...
will try updating soon
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratzyfan

Charmi, what r u doing dear...making us cry all the time😭😭😭

that shows the impact of ur story n words on usπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

aarti...this girl has gone through so much in her childhood😭😭 n still could evolve as a loving soulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

that dairy...a big big key to her success...thanks to her motherπŸ‘πŸ‘...a lady with such values  n wants her daughter to follow themπŸ‘πŸΌ...
sadhna , her guardianπŸ‘...so unintensionally she took her first stepπŸ˜‰...a gracious dancer.obviously inherited from her mother...😳
loved the parts where she is reminding her mother's words for taking her each n every stepπŸ˜ƒ

so finally priya n aarti are friendsπŸ˜ƒ...so she got a friend who know her past😊...

continue soon dear

i am sorry anu...that i made u all cry...it was unintentional...but i am glad to hear it as i can feel how much u all involve urself in the update

this a lesson learning story of aarti anu..this is y this concept always attracted me...this is y i always wanted to see revelation of aarti ka past...in PV..but SIGh

u r absolutely right..diary is a key for her..which helped her free from the from the shell..helped her face first challenge..helped her stand for the truth...n helped her make friends

she had read the whole diary with so much involvement that...she remembers each and very word from this diary...

yes they r friends...n priya is aware of aartis past..but aarti is unaware that priya knows abt her past

thanks for reading and commenting anu

will try updating soon
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Charmi... Seriously, the path of the story is full with many inspirations and values which everyone should pick up and learn ! β€οΈ 

To be honest dear, this time I managed to hold on my tears and keep cherishing every moments of Aarti's deeds... πŸ˜³ The ideas... I think I shall take the messages seriously and get to learn something through this update... Thanks a lot, Charmi ! πŸ€— This update is extremely awesome.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm very happy that the diary has actually thought and lead Aarti to positivity ! πŸ˜ƒ 

I was worried at the beginning when I learnt that Aarti had the toughness and confusion regarding the decision she should make.. Either to follow the diary or her mind.. 

Sadha ji.. No words for her ! She's such a great soul ! β€οΈ  I'm glad she was there for Aarti... And it's time for some differences in Aarti's life ! πŸ˜Š

Coming to the dance practices, I just knew that this girl will finally take a step forward with the diary guidance.. πŸ˜ƒ Yes, she did what the diary / her mom told her.. πŸ˜Š She had proved that nothing is impossible and that she could take any challenges that come in her way ! πŸ˜ƒ And that the diary had also make her a graceful dancer ! β€οΈ

Priya... Priya came to the frame now !

Hmm.. Breaching and Cheating in exam ! πŸ˜† Aahzz.. on the face of the small boy ! How dare him to make faces and scared our little Aarti...  Again, the diary does it magic ! πŸ˜‰ 

Priya is actually a very nice girl.. It's just her thought that had make her feel irritated to Aarti.. A thought that Aarti loves to keep to herself.. 

Finally, after getting some advices as well as knowing the truth, Priya didn't stop herself to go and meet Aarti.. I so in love with the way she made Aarti as her Friends Forever ! β€οΈ You reminded me of my very own best friend.. πŸ˜³

Yash... I'm sure the soul is thinking much more deeply for his Aarti.. Glad he get to know each and every truth of Aarti's life and that make him curious to know even more facts about Aarti's life  ! πŸ˜Š

I just loved every bit of this update... Truly inspirational ! β€οΈ Awesome job, Charmi ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I know I shouldn't say sorry.. πŸ˜† Coz, I'm a snail in reading and commenting.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ By now, you should know me well.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Thanks a lot for the PM and also the brilliant update ! β­οΈ

Will be waiting for next.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜›WONDERFUL UPDATE DEARπŸ˜›
😊EVEN U HANDLED THE STORY LIKE A BABYπŸ˜›
😊IT WAS REALLY TOUCHING DEAR😊
😊THIS DIARY HAS LEAD AARTHI IN A POSITIVE PATH😊
😊THIS UPDATE SAYS NOT ONLY AARTHI BUT TO EVERYBODY THAT IMPOSSIBLE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN A PERSONS LIFE😊
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE
princess121993 thumbnail

Edited by princess121993 - 8 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Charmi πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
Charmi I loved the whole dance class scene. It was really inspirational πŸ‘ and you've written it so well. 

Whatever Aarti did or achieved in life it was on her merit and determination. Her mom's diary was the push that she needed in life. 
But my heart broke when she was asked to throw away that very diary after she turned 18. It was good in a way also, cause Aarti found her self confidence and self respect. 

Which is why she didn't took any further help from Dr. Khanna. β­οΈ  πŸ‘. She really became self dependent then. 

I loved the enthusiasm that Yash showed while listening to his Aartiji's past life in college. I could feel the pride on his face while listening to how brave Aarti was in that market and in the college. She was a real JKR. Reminded me of the scene where in PV, Aarti ran after that thief and then there was the look of that pride on Yash's face while Aarti was beating that thief. πŸ˜†

Aarti's and Priya's friendship was  so good, wonder why they got separated. 
Hated that Raj and Natasha so much, so far Aarti handled them well. But in future they will do something that'll break Aarti's and Priya's friendship πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­

Charmi once again you outdid yourself with this update πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Abie10 thumbnail
Charmi, fantaboulous lonngg update.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its was lovely to read how Aarti embraced life and started living and laughing whole heartedly and the most beautiful of all she makes those around her also be happy.πŸ‘ Reading from the beginning of the FB to now shows what a long way she's come in opening up and mingling with other..thanks to the precious dairy, guruma and priya. I laughed out loud when yash told guruma you all like playing the secret game.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He really loves Aarti which is why he's listening  to her past so attentively with different change of expressions and emotions. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I know that letter from Aarti's mom did shocked her and she had to as it was the only remembrance from her late mom but it was understandable why she wanted her to throw it at live her life without depending on no one but to listing to her heart and take the right steps in life.I so agree with guruma as she dint need it anymore as those words in the dairy were already planted in her mind for ever!

Her next step shocked me as well, she asked Dr.Khanna to stop sponsoring her as she wanted to be independent😲 such a brave girl who wants to prove her self to her late parents.⭐️ Dr. Khanna is really a very good human who dealt with the situation perfectly. 

Liked how she tried to learn her dances from that same man who I thought was not a good person but later know his boss was the one with stupid rules.😑

Hehe...our Aarti is JKR runing behind the thief giving kicksπŸ˜²πŸ˜† that was another side we discovered from her.😳

She did great standing by the truth and save Aman from the childish seniors at college. And I was sure they will wamt to revenge and they did.😑 Raj and Natasha were cowards to follow the seniors to embarrass her and Aarti gave such a befitting reply.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now what the hech Natasha is doing in that competition dancing to the same music and steps!😲

Charmi, it was fab and well written keep it up.πŸ€— 

Nikki the editorπŸ˜† great job.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago