Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dat was damn amazing

thanx a lot fr d pm
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow!!! charmi dear, such a long update loved it very much❤️⭐️

first love yash for bring d water nd letting guruma take a break, so nice of him😊, such a long story she needs to take a break nd catch her breath😆
Aarti's friendship with priya is wonderful, it brought d real aarti, she is really a great soul to be with😃
that dance trainer😡 how dare he, that's not fair, love d determination in aarti👏👏 d poor guy was following rules, glad her idea work out😃
"CRAZY SOUL"😆nice name so true priya short tempered nd caring nd a calm aarti, great pairing fire nd water😆hehehe

she should throw d dairy away? it really a big decisions that she had to seek guruma's advice, such a precious gift but glad it happened for good😊 she followed her heart⭐️

she was getting d help of dr. khanna before and she wants to take d first  step of being independent now that's good and glad she found a nice job as a care taker in his hospital😊
aarti in JKR avatar, pv memories charmi dear u took me back there😛, the theif deserve it. so that was her first meeting with smita😊
bravo! she got d merit exams👏 first day at college, priya scared of seniors😆

Aarti u go!!! love d way she stands for aman nd her right👍🏼
Raj nd natasha re disgusting😡 love aarti's befitting reply, she gave them an indirect slap with her words serves them right but natasha is not going to accept defeat😡

what has natasha done, copied everything even dance steps/moves, that's so cruel😭 but am sure she will be disappointed, aarti is not weak😃 but we will see till u update charmi😳

really impressed with ur write up dear, continue soon dear
me waiting thanx for d pm😳
Edited by billieberry - 10 years ago
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Charmi what an emotional part so so sad for aarti and yash feeling all the pain for aarti.But with all this it has made her a stronger person now.Waiting on the next update
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
charmi again a fantabulous inspirative update dear👏👏👏👏👏
in each and every update of urs there is something to learn and follow which is the best thing u r doing⭐️⭐️ ...this update completely made me fell in love with our aarthi again❤️ ...what a girl she is...⭐️⭐️

i loved the way yash wanted to live each and every moment of aaarthis life ❤️ he wanted to live in each pain aarthi had gone through and each happy moment aarthi had smiled through...
really these both souls r made for and meant for each other...⭐️

i m glad that aarthi began to live her life happily and priya was the first person with whom aarthi opened up herself and shared her happiness and sadness...she is truly a gem of human as she is spreading happiness in the lives of orphanage kids...❤️

i felt really bad when that dance master insulted aarthi for being an orphan 😭 i wanted to slap him😡😡 but soon i realized he was not the one behind this stupid rule his boss😡😡😡😡😡
not everyone will recognize their inherited talents and here aarthi wanted to make her dream comes true no matter how many difficulties she face for that...the way she proved herself as a capable dancer infront of that dance master was⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

i m feeling very very proud for aarthi not everyone is capable of finding a way to not to give up in life and not to give up with dreams👏👏👏👏  after going through that much in her life...😭😭😭

really her mother asking aarthi to throw the diary which was the only possession she had was🥺🥺 but this was really necessary as nobody can guide a person through out their life ...aarthi was the one person who keep the values taught by her mother alive...

i m feeling immensely proud for aarthi when she went to Dr.khanna and asked him to not to help her furthur as she wanted to prove herself that she is capable of taking care of herself or not...how can she be so mature and at the sametime loving human being...😭😭 charmi these r the tears of proudness i felt for aarthi... but DR.KHANNA also no way less than an angel👏👏

now JKR aarthi.... me not shocked as this is her inborn talent ...the stunt was only discovered by aarthi😆...

hmmm... aarthi and priyajoined college...
the way aarthi saved aman from that seniors and answered them was👏👏 this gave me feeling that our aarthi was back ...daring and dashing aarthi
toh first villian in aarthis zindagi aa hi gaya😡😡😡RAJ😡😡😡😡 and who is this natasha😡

but our aarthi had shown raj his place👏👏👏 rocking aarthi👏👏👏
i also know that aarthi deals with natasha in her way ...dont underestimate our aarthi...

very very very fantastic job by u charmi👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

but dont know why i m feeling restless that now something bad gonna happen now as we all know prasanth entered aarthis life when she is in clg...😭😭😭

will be waiting for more charmi
and thanking nikki di for editing this beautiful update👏👏
Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Charmi,this update is so inspiring...n kudos to u.. dear  
where to start..ha...i loved the bonding❤️ priya n aarti shared...two different people but very good at heart👏👏...

the way aarti made that dance trainer realize her talent ..n the way she requested him to allow her work there is just awesome..yeah it's true that there is nothing like good work or bad work..it's the way the people think about it👍🏼...

it's really 🥺..to throw that dairy..which she got from her mother😭😭...she asking sadhana to give her advise shows the faith she had on her...n sadhana gave her the correct advice to obey what her heart tells👍🏼...

she must have gone through a lot of emotional trauma in this phase..but finally it's her immense love n blind faith❤️ towards her mother made her take the right decision...and yes, she doesn't need it now as she had those words of dairy imprinted in her heart n she has an extraordinary dance talent got from her mother😃...

wah...the way she obeyed her mother's wish to become independent...n throwing her dearest dairy...she is the bestest daughter in the world👏👏⭐️...

that JKR avatar😉...wow wow wow...i never expected this..and my mouth was same like yashji's n all others

of course, we know that JKR is another avatar of aarti😉😆😆...

the way she saved aman..n the way she answered seniors n those psychopants...👏👏👏...i'm really proud of her😃...

as aman said she's truely a ROCK STAR⭐️⭐️⭐️...

I fully believe that aarti handles natasha in an intelligent way as usual😉😃...

finally, i'm loving this yashji❤️ who's so eager to know each n every minor thing about his love aarti ...his chaging expressions feeling the same as what aarti felt👏...aarti is so lucky to have him...n he's so blessed to have aarti as his love...she is a gem⭐️⭐️...he's her gem⭐️⭐️...they are our gems⭐️⭐️...

Charmi, if they had shown like this in our pv...it would have been a treat to watch n know aarti's past life...*sigh*...we can't change what had happened , right😉...

so sweety, thank u so much for making us go through this inspiring story of aarti's childhood🤗...it's a story from which all could learn😊...

love u dear

thanks to our Nikki dear🤗...great job nikki👏⭐️...

Edited by kratzyfan - 10 years ago
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW!!!Amazing👏⭐️..can't wait for the next update..continue soon😳
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aye jindegi gale lagale
Aye jindegi gale lagale
humne bhi tere haar ek gaam ko
Gale se lagay hain...hain na...
Chota sa saya tha
Akho me aya tha
Humne to bundo se maan bhar liya
Tera sahara mil gaya aye jindegi
Tera sahara mil gaya aye jindegi...

Humko kinara mil gaya aye jindegi...

Have finished reading your update and again I am speechless.You know why I had written the lyrics of that Hindi Song coz after finishing to read Arti's story I started hearing this song and I found that I m not in my room ...for some moment I forgot that I am Mukti...I just started feeling that I am in the imaginary world of yours and was witnessing each and everything of Arti's life and you know what sis this proves how great a writer you are...👏👏👏
It proves what impact your writing has on your writer...👏👏👏.
I am just feeling to hug you for giving me such nice update and excellent teaching of life through your characters and dialogues.
Charmi I really mean it sis.You are doing the best job that a great writer can do.So dont try to change your path otherwise readers like me will be drown in ocean.
It's not only Arti's story...it's story of every human.You have given the best message in your update that..Life is difficult but still we are living ...there is fear of death in every moment but still we are breathing...
I have got the best mes from you sis that no matter what but life is the best gift of God and it should be lived till it's last breath and even after that through our good work and values..
Thanks a lot sis for giving us this wonderful FF and teaching us the actual value of life...👏👏
Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice update charmi! Love the flashbacks. It was nice...and you brought out nicely aarthi's past. How her past became a reason for her present Aarthi. You have toucheed every single thing of AArthi so nicely. Wish we had a chance to witness this in real PV too.
Love the Priya , Aman and aarthi's friendship. It was so nice to read. Raj and Nathasha😡
 I love the /yash's care for Guruma too. SHe now knows why Aarthi loves this person so much.

I always wanted to see Yash searching for Aarthi's past in real PV too. Thanks for giving us that chance in your FF.

I love the way aarthi handled seniors.
Now I'm waiting to see what Aarthi will do for Nathasha. I feel she will show thema diffenet and better dance than complaining. It will be a nice punishment for Nathasha!

Great work my dear!⭐️
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am really sorry you guys..
i am not able to reply on ur comments...i will do it soon...my college has started so i find less time to reply to all the comments..

will try my best to comment on everyone's soon