Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

New promo
alok with volt face n harsh voice saying to sa...we will go to jetsar talk abt u n j...sa happy...shiv was thanda...anandi tensed
-----
hiral...u want shiv to sing...
"ranjhanaa main tera...
Koun Tere ab bin Mera...'๐Ÿ˜†

Just what is with Shekhars...y do they relent to doll so easily??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Just yesterday I was so impressed with Ira and Alok...but now they wana talk and consider the rishta??!!

Hmm...thats one song thats stuck in my head...sote, jaagte...๐Ÿ˜†...

OMG I would love it if S does the tapori dance for A๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ - how innovative is that??๐Ÿ˜ณ  waise bhi how much he stalked A before marriage...I see similar traits between S and the character in the movie๐Ÿ˜†
shilpi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@hiral  I am totally confused now.which movie you are talking abt?which actress?what is BW actor? i m going 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hisusmita

GM ATians

Why J didnt knock the door before entering G2's room in ydays episode? SA was blaming G2 for the same reason, He himself insulted A for this

It's called Jamnesia on part of J and on part of the CVs.

May be good girls like A and G are like open books and they considers others also like open books so they do not mind being intruded upon unlike people who have something to hide like J and Silly.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well guys chemistry is one thing...which is very strange
i did have impression...it will b visible instantly..if not then will never
but it was broken successfully in bv seeing T n shanky๐Ÿ˜†
for ansh toh i never bothered much abt chemistry coz sid have the charm to look good with anyone..may b not that scroching chemistry but manageble
but sometimes two very goodlooking terrific actors with finely written script have no chemistry...yeh v i saw in bv...the other lead couple
ab what the conclusion i dont know๐Ÿ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail

New promo
alok with volt face n harsh voice saying to sa...we will go to jetsar talk abt u n j...sa happy...shiv was thanda...anandi tensed
-----
hiral...u want shiv to sing...
"ranjhanaa main tera...
Koun Tere bin Mera...'๐Ÿ˜†

Do you think Shivji is sitting on the fence on this issue?
He better jump to one side or other fast or else before things get too painful.After all fence is not meant to sit on ๐Ÿ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail

Well guys chemistry is one thing...which is very strange
i did have impression...it will b visible instantly..if not then will never
but it was broken successfully in bv seeing T n shanky๐Ÿ˜†
for ansh toh i never bothered much abt chemistry coz sid have the charm to look good with anyone..may b not that scroching chemistry but manageble
but sometimes two very goodlooking terrific actors with finely written script have no chemistry...yeh v i saw in bv...the other lead couple
ab what the conclusion i dont know๐Ÿ˜†

I am really disappointed with that.I had a lot of expectations from this pair.Now their scenes put me to sleep.That is probably because they wiped out the basic nature of the characters have been taken away from them in the name of rehabilitation in the case of the actress and from the actor in the name of redemption and repentance.They have taken the life awy from those characters
----------------------------
AnSh chemistry returns when the scene is good.They need to have consistantly good scenes to build the chemistry.
Just like the way they did with JaAn.
Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked A in precap and what she said, " you know only one half of J" , Wonder what she wil say about the other half though nothing is going to change for Sanchi.

But Y S is looking so confused about the whole incident
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hisusmita

GM ATians

Why J didnt knock the door before entering G2's room in ydays episode? SA was blaming G2 for the same reason, He himself insulted A for this

when u hate some one whatever he or she does is wrong-
Sa is not happy with ganga - that time J was not happy with A- J and ganga very comfortable with each other- it is shown like that-both enters without any sort of formalities- that day i liked Anandi asking permission before entering J room to talk abt ganga-

i think J was chatting or writing a mail to Gauri that time-isn't it- 

But i failed to understand why a wife should knock before entering into her own bedroom-๐Ÿ˜ก
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Today Trp will come -isnt it-came or not??
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

GM gals

so new promo out

alok agrees to talk about sa in BH๐Ÿ˜ก