Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Shiv dialogues that jagya cannot pretend to get things done is totally wrong. I think the writer wants to erase jagya revenge track from viewers memory by these dialogues. I do agree what anandi said the jagya never pretended to impress a girl.

Anandi is suffering from shock... and writers are re-writing.  She does not know what all papads he fry for Gauri and forgot how he came to visit her while she was in Mayka and pretended to be someone else😆  J is quite the romancer... would you like some cola?  Its refreshing!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Anandi is suffering from shock... and writers are re-writing.  She does not know what all papads he fry for Gauri and forgot how he came to visit her while she was in Mayka and pretended to be someone else😆  J is quite the romancer... would you like some cola?  Its refreshing!

I don't remember how jagya romanced gauri. I know he tried to break her prospective rista and stood in the rain to marry her. Here cvs are all set to make jagya as good boy with bad past the most eligible guy from words of the most sensible people of BV anandi and shiv.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its okay...A is just my friend... I don't think of her romantically...nobody here knows we are not legally married, lets con't pretending to be married...no no you can't marry him because I love you...I am victim of BV just like you and we are meant to be, but separated even as children.
divine_ram thumbnail
Just read the article saanchi attending jagya bday even when opposed by shekhars. Sometimes feel no one should bother about her and let her get insulted by jagya. That's the only lesson she will learn. 
I really don't want anandi or jagya to say yes to her obsession. 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjali_pi

But spoilers say he will tell sanchi that he miss her very much- ðŸ˜¡
so who is going to believe anandi-sanchi will start blaming her

It hink aisa hoga

If someone asks you zabardasti Kya tumne mujhe miss kiya toh decent answer doge na peehca chudaane ke liye haan miss kiya

Wo moonh mein haath daalkar gag karke poochti hai main kais lag rahi hoon wo kya bolega cartoon

I think she is seeing everything like she wants to see but she is in for a rude awakening 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I liked Anandi and sanchi's talk. Seems like the other side of Jagya will come out soon. 

Voldy is goona give us his darshan soon!!! 

Voldy ka insult kyun kar rahe ho?

divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat11

It hink aisa hoga

If someone asks you zabardasti Kya tumne mujhe miss kiya toh decent answer doge na peehca chudaane ke liye haan miss kiya

Wo moonh mein haath daalkar gag karke poochti hai main kais lag rahi hoon wo kya bolega cartoon

I think she is seeing everything like she wants to see but she is in for a rude awakening 

I really wish jagya does not accept and tell her honestly to saanchi on his BDay...don't want more saanchi drama. I doubt trps will increase with saanchi obsession. 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Shiv dialogues that jagya cannot pretend to get things done is totally wrong. I think the writer wants to erase jagya revenge track from viewers memory by these dialogues. I do agree what anandi said the jagya never pretended to impress a girl.

The CVs has wiped out all bad deeds of Jagya

Leaving Gauri was done with one visit 4-5 hours ka intezaar and one letter

Jamnesia only Shiv knows

Revenge track was never exposed in front of all So they all think Jagya was repenting

Did AnSh say how cheap he acted around them saying things about her rash; disturbing them at every chance; trying to make feel Shiv he does not know Anandi with the gond ka laddoo thing; The list goes on

The CVs may think what they want but hum toh sach jaante hain.

This is why in my heart of heart I don't want JaGan also. I for one will never forget.

Yeah he never does anything to impress girls wo pehel nahi karta par wo peeche bhi nahi hat ta. Gauri ke time par yaad hai na

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Just read the article saanchi attending jagya bday even when opposed by shekhars. Sometimes feel no one should bother about her and let her get insulted by jagya. That's the only lesson she will learn. 

I really don't want anandi or jagya to say yes to her obsession. 

Hmm what they say LAATON KE BHOOT BAATON SE NAHI MAANTE

JAB TAK INSAAN KHUD NAHI GIRTA USE CHOT NAHI LAGTI

Saachi needs a jhatka and it best to come from her Object of Obsession

divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat11

The CVs has wiped out all bad deeds of Jagya

Leaving Gauri was done with one visit 4-5 hours ka intezaar and one letter

Jamnesia only Shiv knows

Revenge track was never exposed in front of all So they all think Jagya was repenting

Did AnSh say how cheap he acted around them saying things about her rash; disturbing them at every chance; trying to make feel Shiv he does not know Anandi with the gond ka laddoo thing; The list goes on

The CVs may think what they want but hum toh sach jaante hain.

This is why in my heart of heart I don't want JaGan also. I for one will never forget.

Yeah he never does anything to impress girls wo pehel nahi karta par wo peeche bhi nahi hat ta. Gauri ke time par yaad hai na

Cvs knows their biggest mistake was showing jagya in the revengeful and amnesia track. They want to erase all that by making anandi shiv say all the good words about him. But lot of serious viewers or have been watching the show from long time will never forget it so easily.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago