Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

I really wish jagya does not accept and tell her honestly to saanchi on his BDay...don't want more saanchi drama. I doubt trps will increase with saanchi obsession. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
I dono what to feel about today's epi...it wasnt boring at all...plus there were some power packed performances...Jaineeraj as Alok surprised me with his angry, frustrated and helpless dad act👏...he had actually turned red boiling in anger... and Sonal has given some terrific performances earlier too...but today she was arguably at her best...her agony and pain and her breakdown was so well done

Smita was also quite good as protective mother Sumi

But I am disappointed with the approach of S and A...what are they both saying??!! J does not chalo chaal (forgotten Jamnesia and rail ghotala and EB of S to leave A!!) and does not fasao girls...G1 aise hi pat gayi na😡 and their brains have really jammed or what😡 and I found Shiv really thanda today, he ws saying things like matter of fact...when he himself should be having his realization moment

Solace was the precap - A ke dialogues to Sa were really good...EB it is to convince S for the rishtaa!!

Y, just Y is RD such a lousy actress...she holds the same expression throughout while crying, shouting, proclaiming her love for J!! Did not convince me at all that she is really in love/ infatuated to him...it was her parents who made me believe with their act that their daughter had broken their trust and heart by doing something unreasonable <<ie love for J>>
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

I dono what to feel about today's epi...it wasnt boring at all...plus there were some power packed performances...Jaineeraj as Alok surprised me with his angry, frustrated and helpless dad act👏...he had actually turned red boiling in anger... and Sonal has given some terrific performances earlier too...but today she was arguably at her best...her agony and pain and her breakdown was so well done

Smita was also quite good as protective mother Sumi

But I am disappointed with the approach of S and A...what are they both saying??!! J does not chalo chaal (forgotten Jamnesia and rail ghotala and EB of S to leave A!!) and does not fasao girls...G1 aise hi pat gayi na😡 and their brains have really jammed or what😡 and I found Shiv really thanda today, he ws saying things like matter of fact...when he himself should be having his realization moment

Solace was the precap - A ke dialogues to Sa were really good...EB it is to convince S for the rishtaa!!

Y, just Y is RD such a lousy actress...she holds the same expression throughout while crying, shouting, proclaiming her love for J!! Did not convince me at all that she is really in love/ infatuated to him...it was her parents who made me believe with their act that their daughter had broken their trust and heart by doing something unreasonable <<ie love for J>>

Me too was disappointed with shiv. He was so good at conveying his concern towards his sister in monday episode. Today he was strong on his words. I think Cvs want to erase jagya revenge amnesia tracks from shiv mind. Anandi also forgot how jagya trapped shiv in railway gatola incident.
if sannci role was given to anjum she would have nailed it.

Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Me too was disappointed with shiv. He was so good at conveying his concern towards his sister in monday episode. Today he was strong on his words. I think Cvs want to erase jagya revenge amnesia tracks from shiv mind. Anandi also forgot how jagya trapped shiv in railway gatola incident.
if sannci role was given to anjum she would have nailed it.

Well said my peace on CVs and their never ending attempt to make Jagya angel. 

Shiv was very diplomat. Na yas bola and na no bola. Everyone were shouting maybe woh baad mein koshish karega.

AnSh saying Jagya no cheater etc Pata nahi badaam khilao dono ko. Now they are happy so they are ready to forget everything he did with them But what If Jagya had succeeded in his plans? Why don't someone ask them that question?

RD things I think were written for Gauri as I earlier mentioned. like somehow she would have come after AnSh wedding and created some havoc but Anjum left So RD is getting to do the B things. Yes sirf Gauri ke jaise chillana is no enough. there is no conviction in her screaming and shouting

As per RD acting for Saachi: I am hating to hate her and I am hating to like her

For Gauri: I loved to hate her

Enough said right?

Edited by chahat11 - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
GM AT...came across a BW actor's interview who just delivered a huge hit this week, where this was written- 

Chemistry cannot be created naturally. I strongly believe that it is the screenplay and characters that are responsible for it. You can create moments of good chemistry between couples with the help of a powerful screenplay.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

GM AT...came across a BW actor's interview who just delivered a huge hit this week, where this was written- 

Chemistry cannot be created naturally. I strongly believe that it is the screenplay and characters that are responsible for it. You can create moments of good chemistry between couples with the help of a powerful screenplay.

The said actor is right.It is the performances of the actors and the writing that create moments of good chemistry.He must be a very level headed person to say that.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yeah it was an actress...someone who has worked with eye candies sofar and still did not manage to get a big hit <<becoz of the lack of script and ineffective direction>> and finally hit bulls eye with a 'non looker' with ample of talent <<oh man I am totally amazed by that actor>>...In a review of the same movie from a credible critic, it was written 'It reestablishes the fact that Looks and sizes dont matter when someone possesses talent'⭐️...Thumbs down to six packs and lip jobs and nose jobs😛

+++++++++++
On BV, should we expect an Ansh scene today??
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM ATians

Why J didnt knock the door before entering G2's room in ydays episode? SA was blaming G2 for the same reason, He himself insulted A for this
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Hiral-  Ansh scene - very less scope I think.. both of them would be trying to drill sense in to their dear daughter's head 😡
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
New promo
alok with volt face n harsh voice saying to sa...we will go to jetsar talk abt u n j...sa happy...shiv was thanda...anandi tensed
-----
hiral...u want shiv to sing...
"ranjhanaa main tera...
Koun Tere bin Mera...'😆Edited by khusi_* - 10 years ago