ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
May i just agree that i am happy she rejected it.πŸ˜ƒ

kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Am happy that she rejected ...'cause wild card entry' is nothing but a substitute to further few weeks of the show and ONLY entertainment factor...

Infact I do not want her to participate in that JDJ at all...should participate on shows based on talent alone but not on talent + popularity...makes no sense to dancers who dance extremely well but end up not winning the title at all...if you look at the non celebrity dancer shows...you will realise how beautiful dancers are and even the winners are reasonable...

I prefer Kratika joining dancing class of all forms and perform in shows rather than stressful and predictable winners show...πŸ˜†

Must say KS is an intelligent lady and didn't allow others to get entertained at her expense...

very well saidπŸ‘...yes,she is very intelligent😊
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG thank god she rejected this season. There is someone there i dont want her to compete with because she will just be bashed. I dont wannt her to be bashed😳 Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --MasterMind--

OMG thank god she rejected this season. There is someone there i dont want her to compete with because she will just bashed. I dont wannt her to be bashed😳

πŸ˜† excatly on to the point my honorπŸ˜†
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a superb decision on her part! 
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
for the first time i'm really glad that she REJECTED the offer she got..
i want her to be a full-fledged contestant n i want to see her from day one competition not as wild card..

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Am happy that she rejected ...'cause wild card entry' is nothing but a substitute to further few weeks of the show and ONLY entertainment factor...

Infact I do not want her to participate in that JDJ at all...should participate on shows based on talent alone but not on talent + popularity...makes no sense to dancers who dance extremely well but end up not winning the title at all...if you look at the non celebrity dancer shows...you will realise how beautiful dancers are and even the winners are reasonable...

I prefer Kratika joining dancing class of all forms and perform in shows rather than stressful and predictable winners show...πŸ˜†

Must say KS is an intelligent lady and didn't allow others to get entertained at her expense...

@blue: agree with u my frenz..i want her to participate in "So You Think You Can Dance" kind of show..
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved her decision... She's right, the one who's a full fledged contestant always more respect for going through all the ups and downs since the start... But the wild card entrants are always considered as lucky ones and even though they are hard working and good dancers...

I just loved her decision and hoping that we could see her in the next season of Jhalak...
faria86 thumbnail
tfs πŸ˜Š
frankly i'm really happy with her decision 
if Kratika has gone on to reject the offer as she wants to be a full-fledged contestant, not a wild card one i would say good decision 

although i like KS but i love DD & will support only DD this season as i did support only GC last season
besides i don't want any fan fights specially Geet & PV fans fights :(

& JDJ forum is like hell lol i'm really thankful to all those GCians & PVians who suggested me not to visit JDJ forum last year i thought i had visited once or twice that time some fans were bashing poor GC so much & this year some fans are bashing poor DD so much & i don't want any geet fans vs PV fans bcoz i love DD & i like KS πŸ˜Š

so i'm happy with KS 's decision & i think she is right bcoz a full fledged contestant always gets more respect till the end but if a 
wild card entrant gets to the top 5 
fans says that the one who was frm the 1st episode has done more hard work etc 

& i would like to see KS in next season i have seen her performances in award shows she is really a nice dancer πŸ˜Š

p.s sorry to bring other celeb & show name i know bring other celebs or show names are not allowed in forum but my intentions were not wrong or were not to hurt anyone hope noone will get me wrong 
thank u πŸ˜Š
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: faria86

tfs πŸ˜Š
frankly i'm really happy with her decision 
if Kratika has gone on to reject the offer as she wants to be a full-fledged contestant, not a wild card one i would say good decision 

although i like KS but i love DD & will support only DD this season as i did support only GC last season
besides i don't want any fan fights specially Geet & PV fans fights :(

& JDJ forum is like hell lol i'm really thankful to all those GCians & PVians who suggested me not to visit JDJ forum last year i thought i had visited once or twice that time some fans were bashing poor GC so much & this year some fans are bashing poor DD so much & i don't want any geet fans vs PV fans bcoz i love DD & i like KS πŸ˜Š

so i'm happy with KS 's decision & i think she is right bcoz a full fledged contestant always gets more respect till the end but if a 
wild card entrant gets to the top 5 
fans says that the one who was frm the 1st episode has done more hard work etc 

& i would like to see KS in next season i have seen her performances in award shows she is really a nice dancer πŸ˜Š

p.s sorry to bring other celeb & show name i know bring other celebs or show names are not allowed in forum but my intentions were not wrong or were not to hurt anyone hope noone will get me wrong 
thank u πŸ˜Š

aww its ok re we knw u love both GC and DD and u knw what u r the most sane ddian i have een till now...U r very sweet😳
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

aww its ok re we knw u love both GC and DD and u knw what u r the most sane ddian i have een till now...U r very sweet😳

aww thank you πŸ˜ƒ
you are so sweet too πŸ€—
& i'm maaneetian /Gurtian & i'm not from those fans who hate GC 's wife lol 
i'm DDians & GCians love both to the core πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
& i like KS too she was fab as arthi πŸ˜ƒ

& dear do u have any news about GC's comeback eagerly waiting for GC 's comeback 
& asked him i=on his twitter too but he didn't reply lol i'm following him since very long time on twitter but haven't got lucky yet to get his reply πŸ˜†
if you know anything about his comeback plzz do share it with me 
wishing to see him soon on screen with a bang πŸ˜³