Posted: 10 years ago
Wise decision KratikaπŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm so happy that u rejected that wild card entry offerπŸ˜›
Come back soon😊
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PhalguniK

I have realised all of us are biased towards our favourites so we should stop moral policing others and just concentrate on what we like and yeah sometimes opinions are given against our favourites too but we should be able to bear them and be cool not react all the time else by now GC and KS would have been bigger volcanoes along with all their fans . Seriously i commend all GK fans for the way they have behaved mostly sometimes frustration does take over but its nothing compared to what GC and KS have and are facing by others over the last one and half years. 

agree but still we should always act mature..we should always be patience while people can bash our fav and us right and left but we should be quiet!
Why people want us to be patient why can't people go and preach to some other fangroup but no!
No one dares to say anything to them and we r the one who always listen silently to all the accusation of bashing e.t.c
Sometimes i think so we should have never reacted mature at first place and just act crazily then no one could accuse us openly abt bashing e.t.c

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its a very wise decision of KS to reject the offer this year if shes interested she can come in next time around and here we are there to support her big time. And about the format no comments I really dont know the format to comment nor am an expert in dance to comment on it.  Last year i watched for GC alone , previous to that for sushant , next year if KS does participate I will watch for her too. 
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great she didn't accept 
she is smart my Baby doll😊 

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh oh chill maaro sab mere jaaniyoon.agar koi aakar bole u bashed dont reply them..waise no one bashed anyone hereπŸ˜†..The Word DIVA is not a personal asset for any one..so in this season of JDJ 6 many ladies are thereπŸ˜†..i am not following this season since i have no reason to follow..This year Sucks and last year also sucked i followed last year just for my jaan GURU warna who wants to follow that pathetic show in that RANGEELA channel..

This is PV forum not some kachadda fish market nor a Battle Ground..All these days we have kept it sane and pure so ppl who cannot tolerate here will be better no come hereπŸ˜†

Anyways my kratz did wise thing not joining that pathetic reality show..ya she  a fab dancer but till that show will be in RANGEELA channel that show will SUCK
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Again "DIVA" Problem...I had Enough of Diva fight in FB..🀣.not Again..πŸ€ͺ.

Iam Damn Happy For KS decision...she is intelligent n Brilliant...JDJ always the Same...and This Season is Overboard...I dont want to Se her in JDJ 6...Want to see her in JDJ 7 if Possible...!!
Crap Show Ever on TV is JDJ...tolerated last season for GC...if i have to tolerate for KS,Will do it with Pleasure...but not this season...I want to see her as Full Fledged Contestant...πŸ˜ƒ

@Miti Nice Decision of Reporting our Own Post...I did the same when Some one distracted my Post...!!

Again...KS ur briilliant n Intelligent...!!πŸ˜‰ Edited by -Mrs.MasHGc- - 10 years ago
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

*Claps*
I agree with u!
I don't remember anyone of us saying OMG JDJ is the best show ever even when GC won the show πŸ˜›πŸ˜†!
So i don't knw why double standards ka accusations may be b/c we still don't like rangeela channel yeah u hear me right its rangeela channel..Yes i'm bashing plzz report this post πŸ˜†!
Exactly! agree with u sadiie i have enough of that JDJ show + JDJ forum..
Its funny that we r still accused when we r not actively participarting in bashing of some contestants when fans of few contestants were sure that we will come to bash their favs just b/c they bashed GC last year..
In short we will always get accussed like GC for every action and we have to answer people for our own opinion..on other side people bash our fav and drags them in every damn place just for defending their fav and one more thing i don't knw why people r shouting now that last year winner was quite predictable πŸ˜†!
Seriously even till last moment we were not sure b/c if everyone forget then contestants like sushant and even KSG did not win JDJ when they had a huge fanfollowing upar se more than GC few other contestants were promoted more in starting promos they promoted GC phir bharti e.t.c were promoted more..this is not our heache what happens in this season we discuss JDJ of this season b/c KS was apporoached for it but we should not talk abt anything or anyone b/c we don't have right to voice our opinion and one more thing from now onwards don't call KS diva/princess e.t.c in anypost guys b/c its a instigating comment and it will hurt KS fans + KS if she will read us saying this to her πŸ˜›!
I'm sorry but i voted for KS as diva of television on one poll i want to say sorry to KS fans for it 
Abt preaching stuff its funny i admit i'm bias towards my fav but all r bias towards their fav so everyone should admit it instead of preaching others.

WORDS
Haaye Haaye Fatty Kya Reply...Loved it...
@Bold Till at the Last Moment...Many Rumors Came as Rashmi gonna Win...
@Bold Red I cant Forget that Poll so easily...πŸ˜† I too Apologies for Calling KS a Diva...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I see few unwanted comments in back pages .. Its a request to all .. plss respect everyone's POV and dont try to force your views on other people ...

If someone says "this season of JDJ is bad and so she is happy KS not participating" its her POV... respect it .. no need to argue there  ... If someone says " I love this season and also the participants of this season " again its her POV ,... respect it ... No need to quote opposite POVs and create unwanted fights just because u dont agree with the opposite POV ..

Also this is not JDJ forum , so plss dont bring other actors into the discussion who hv nothing to do with PV show or its actors .. since the article is about KS not participating in this season's JDJ , so just stick to that topic and everyone has the freedom to express their views regarding her decision

Any more quotes which r more or less heading towards a fight , will b deleted

PV Dev team

faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

aww thanks for understanding me dear πŸ€—
that's really nice of u πŸ˜ƒ

yes i haven't give up  yet until i getting any reply frm GC πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
i told one of my friends too that i will not give up until i get a reply lol so i'm on mission to get a reply πŸ˜† & i do tweet him after one or 2 days hope i get lucky soon πŸ˜³

aww we all are eagerly waiting for his come back & i think he might have sign something & he will reveal it when he thinks this is the time 😊

i don't know after seeing him in NB & MC  i think he may come back on star plus πŸ˜ƒ
SP knows how popular & good actor he is & that he has huge fan following too πŸ˜Š
& maybe with ex BV actress bcoz i have read an article about she was offered a show on SP that time the PH denied about anything such 
anyways wish the best for GCπŸ˜ƒ
& hope to get any news about his come back sooon πŸ˜Š
Edited by faria86 - 10 years ago

faria86 thumbnail
anyways all the best for both GC & KS 's upcoming future projects πŸ˜ƒ