Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I find that remark called pathetic hundred times much better than pathetically written news bits..

Hey DT/Mods/GA or whoever on the high seats: can you please come down here and see the accusation of instigating remarks which is totally nothing compared to many others across the forum.

akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ -enchanted- I totally agree with ya! Actually from reading the post where the word diva is mentioned, I cannot guess which one of the contestant is being referred to...But I am not familiar with them unless it is supposed to be a known fact that one of them typically behaves like a diva...
Like if Mariah Carey is part of this show then it is gonna be so obvious...We all know she is THE ULTIMATE DIVA! 😆
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akui1984

@ -enchanted- I totally agree with ya! Actually from reading the post where the word diva is mentioned, I cannot guess which one of the contestant is being referred to...But I am not familiar with them unless it is supposed to be a known fact that one of them typically behaves like a diva...

Like if Mariah Carey is part of this show then it is gonna be so obvious...We all know she is THE ULTIMATE DIVA! 😆

My vote  goes for J. Lo. as the Ultimate Diva😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Diva is an instigation😲... A lot of girls would happily take it as a compliment😆

Till now there was problem with the remark that JDJ sucks this season.Now it is because someone was called Diva'Do you know who? Did she say that this celebrity is a diva' I think there are many female contestants this season 'Lauren, Ekta, Shweta, Aarti, Drashti,female choreographers,and not to forget Madhuri Dixit. She could be calling any one of these Diva,how do you know which one she was referring as Diva? Or do you actually yourself think that your fav celeb is a diva,and that's  why assumed this remark is for her. So you see you can never tell which lady she was talking about. And by the way diva is not an instigation, nor an offensive word as you are making it to be.Its dictionary meaning is "a usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality"'And its is actually derived from a word meaning goddess. So you see its not as bad as you are making it out to be,and neither any particular celeb's name was taken as diva.

Well many know well this was not complement here, but it was ridiculous remark, I wonder If the member would react the same If any said about KS such on their own forum, Would she be happy? It was not mentioned with good intention and its clear... I am not fool... Just hating the celeb doesn't give the person right to write such... And weird same member last year was preach that u people are so mannerless to that celeb's fans and what not is doing same this year... For me all, GC, DD and KS are same, I love all three and I would not keep silent at such... 

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moni6262

ya, i understnd dear
bt nearly half of them hv written THIS season sucks..i jst pointed that out.!!
Nd i realy don find jdj's format wrong
its celebrity dance..that means popularity matters
these ppl hs done the hardwork to deserve the fans
it didnt came to dem overnight..

hmm i don't have any problem with JDJ format too 
yes it's format is not based on only dancing it's a celebrity dance show so it will count dance plus popularity ðŸ˜Š

yes sometimes in some episodes it sucks last year & this year too bcoz i have followed all it's episodes last year & this year only  the rest of d seasons i have only watch some of it's episodes but haven't followed all but i feel other seasons it might have sucks too in some of the moments or episodes but i think nowadays all reality shows have become like this 

& frankly i don't care about JDJ last year i loved it bcoz of GC i get to see his awesome performances ðŸ˜³
this year i'm loving it bcoz DD 's awesome performances ðŸ˜³

anyways would love to see KS next year 

& dear don't be sad let it go some fans might have said it sucks this year but  not all & some are saying it sucks last year & this year too 

Originally posted by: KamliKudi

You really need to stop stalking posts ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Everyone has a opinion so please kindly requesting  let this forum stay in peace
No one is mentioning any names yet you jump into posts and start defending 
This is a PV forum that starred GC and KS- so it makes ppl here will first foremost speak and defend them and NO ONE else 😳 

I don't jump to conclusion, the comments was clearly a ridiculous remark, I am member here, so not stalking... If you like this, it's up to u, but not me... 

Defending someone doesn't mean to put other down... 

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

Well many know well this was not complement here, but it was ridiculous remark, I wonder If the member would react the same If any said about KS such on their own forum, Would she be happy? It was not mentioned with good intention and its clear... I am not fool... Just hating the celeb doesn't give the person right to write such... And weird same member last year was preach that u people are so mannerless to that celeb's fans and what not is doing same this year... For me all, GC, DD and KS are same, I love all three and I would not keep silent at such... 

I think your forgetting whose forum this is . Please go watch PV and see who the ACTORS are

And please stop mentioning other actors names if they are not part of PV!
AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stop mentioning others. This is just GC-KS  and the ever magical and beautiful jodi Aarya!!

Originally posted by: KamliKudi

I think your forgetting whose forum this is . Please go watch PV and see who the ACTORS are

And please stop mentioning other actors names if they are not part of PV!

I didn't forget which forum is this and to whom it belongs to, but the one who made the remark and started targeting forgot to, just belonging to this forum, it doesn't mean to support such act... 
It wasn't me who said the diva from there, or whatever with stupid remark... It was not needed to be mentioned at first place, instead of going after me, just coz I am fan of that celeb, tell the member to not cross the limit of this forum by bringing others... And I have been member of this forum since day one, so don't tell me rules, coz I know this well and I didn't cross them... But would not remain silent over such remark...

I did use report, but I know in IF report button used and not even single warning help with this... It only cross the limit thinking people will just keep silent over it...

AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tabeer, its ok dear.
Ignore kar yaar!!