Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Bingo Kash😎

I didn't find anything wrong with RK's actions or talks. When I do find then I take no time in making a RK bashing post as u have seen earlier😳😆😆 RK was totally justified. He knows Bhai has feelings for Madhu. Bcoz Bhai keeps dropping around Madhu numerous times and in their wedding night also RK witnessed Bhai provoking his bride to stick to her revenge plan. Any normal man would start doubting Bhai and his doubts are also totally true. Bhai actually loves Madhu which the audience has seen from Bhai's frustration and tears when his new found love got married to her husband🤔

And I am so elated to finally see that Bhai behind bars. He just helped the law as u said. Bhai is a murderer and has killed many people, and his crime can't be excused by people here behind the tag "He killed BAD PEOPLE". If he was soo obsessed for doing good to society, he could have been a COP not a most wanted Gangster "Mumbai ka Sultaan" who still wander around streets threatening people with Guns. So his rightful place is JAIL. RK just did the police a huge favour.

I never liked Madhu's sympathy to a gangster. But now i have accepted it and Madhu this time is being protective for RK 😊 She doesn't want RK in trouble. We already have seen her repeated attempts to stop RK from hitting Sultaan. That proves her fear of RK getting hurt. Madhu Loves RK & RK loves Madhu..thats the show's biggest truth.

The Channel can try their best to promote their Channel Boy but Power of RishBala & RishBala fans is way stronger they should know😉

Wow my comment crossed word limit i guess 🤣 sorry kash 😆😆😆
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic post Cardio! You said it all and I loved it as always. How could one expect RK to listen quiet when his worst enemy intrude a pooja and insult his father and RK himself? The same man who has a thing for his wife. 🤢 No man would tolerate it! Strange how bhai expected RK to believe his incomplete story. So much for being a golden hearted, "understanding" gangster! 😲 

And I don't see why a husband and his wife shouldn't cuddle if they want to.  Is that a crime? Even if RK wants to show off or whatever, I don't see anything wrong about that. Last time I checked bhai had his eyes on Madhu. 🤢 So it's high time he witness that Madhu's affection lies only for her husband. It's high time bhai learns that he needs to get his illegal thoughts sorted out. 🤔
Edited by RuthlessQueen - 10 years ago
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well explain TM..
i completely agree with u...RK did all think just becoz of his family,his wife...there is nothing wrong..
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taraka2005

Awsm Post Kashish...I was waiting for ur post..😊

I really loved this Ruthless, Smart n manipulative RK ...and in my opinion he didnt do nething wrong by sending that jerk to jail..after all it is bhai's ultimate destination coz of his crimes he committed in past...

Thanks Trupti!!  😊

thank god RK didn't gave him chance to utter his sob story..n just settle score for what he did at Havan and on wedding day

Man! Why can't he use his brain..if he is that convinced about his story why can't he file a case.

I dont mind Madhu's sweetness n she is only worried abt RK but i cant digest that how can she so cool with this man who tried to ruin her marriage, threat to kill her husband, defaming her FIL...i guess its her nature n character...n its okay coz RK is der to compensate her sweetness

remember when Dips was cursing RM, Madhu hold RKs hand to show her they are inseparable...can we say Madhu was jealous of Dips?? No... then how it implies on RK?? Hug was very much needed to show bhai that they are immensely love eachother.

First of all Madhu initiated the hug, RK was definitely going to hug back. He won't shove her away! And yes, he held on to her tight to rub onto bhai that Madhu is taken.  It was not that the were making out.. 

@bold: yes, I also like that scene..i was expecting this kind of reply from her and she lived upto that not fully but to a certain level
@blue: that Ur RK brought smile on my face 😳 and I dont know if i m right or wrong but i felt little bit disappointment in his voice when he said Ur RK as he was expecting revenge from Madhu and she couldnt...
😊

-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great post :) agree totally
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

Madhu's mind is currently clouded by fear, let's wait for the track to unfold bfore jumping on conclusions,. 

Also she is the same woman who stopped talking to her own father for attacking RK. 
So clearly, this mutation in her has been induced for a specific reason, so that channels favorite looks like a hero!!🤢

thats   wat  i hate  more
madhu  at  least  did right things when she  was  against  rk
but  since she  met  sullu,she  does  opposite  of wat she  did before

and  the  credit  for  butchering madhu's character  goes  to  cvs
in  their  mission  to prove  bhai  a  nayab ka heera,they  do  throw all nonsense to  audience

and  did you read  vivian again going for holiday
so  more torture for  us
Edited by rajjjji - 10 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post,I hope madhu do not side Sultaan,Bhai deserves to  rot in jail but RK using madhu like this is not good he sent madhu away because he knew what he was going to do cannot happen in madhu's presence,madhu talked to sultaan and arranged a meeting b/w the duo so they can talk peacefully and rk very peacefully got sultaan arrested😎😆for which I love him but betraying madhu's trust is definitely not making me happy🥺only for madhu's sake rk should have talked to sultaan and got him arrested in other way in which madhu wouldn't be involved.

No matter what RK's manipulative and cunning sight was a treat for eyes,how much I missed the cunning right kamina❤️

Mallu

sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post cardio again!!!!

u nailed it...madhu sent RK to jail..no body had a problem he was a brat he needed d lesson..nw RK sent a gangster who has been pestering him since d day 1...he just did wat a law abiding citizen shud do...he didnt resort to ne unfair means..ethically n legally he did nothing wrong so y so much bashing i dont get it..he is just trying to protect his family n his fathers honour!!!

Originally posted by: cardio21

About RK hugging Madhu to show off to bhai.. , she hugged him, and he took her in his arms.. Was this an exclusive occasion when he was physically affectionate to her? Do people expect him to shove her off? Btw did Madhu drift to sleep? She didnt hear Bhai's car? He had to tap the window. Yes, he held her tight when he saw bhai. Remember, bhai has feelings for RK's wife. He thought it was important for bhai to know that Madhu only loves him, I won't call it insecurity! (Madhu also showed off to Dipali by holding RK's arms at pads malik Sangeet. At that time this gesture was widely appreciated. I dunno wat changed now)

this was the particular scene i liked..1st of all it was madhu who hugged him ..n for God's sake he z her husband..no body had a problem vd there PDA vn its Rji Bji or evn Dipali...

n Bhai defo needed ds dose..he ws alws of impression dat madhu z forced to be vd RK ...he needs to c d reality 1st hand...n it has nothing to do vd RK being insecure..he z confidant mre dn ever that Madhu loves him n only him...so ther z no point of him being even teensy weensy bit jealous or insecure..n of whom Bhai... cmon!!!!
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post! Perfect explanation as to why RK did what he did yesterday. Agree with you.

I have no problem with what RK did yesterday. Was he expected to sit back like spineless Sikky and tolerate the nonsense and crap after what Bhai did with him and his family? Of course not!

Madhu can't/won't understand his line of thinking at this point of time, so he is keeping her out of this problem by lying by omission. That isn't lying; that's protecting your loved ones by not giving out info at that particular point of time.

As to the RK-Madhu hug, what's wrong in that? Was RK supposed to shove off a sleeping Madhu from his arms just coz the great GHG had descended from his abode? What crap! The couple can do whatever they want, who is anyone to question them? Even if it was intentional, he was setting the limits and conveying the message that Madhu is off limits to that Romeo who has been eying her since days.

Let me stop here, don't want to end up with a thesis! 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

i posted this in another thread also...isn't Madhu betraying RK's trust by trusting Sultan and not RK ?? trusting a gangster who threatened to kill her husband a few hours back ? she easily believes Sultan's sob stories and wants RK to believe it? 🤢 

@Kashish, wonderful post 👏 
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago