cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
How is a man supposed to behave when another man eyes his wife?And the same man vandalizes the family pooja for his father, who he idolizes. (Is it so tough to relate to a man who idolizes his father)

- RK knows that bhai has hots for his wife.. 🤢 On the day of their wedding, this man broke into his house in disguise trying to convince his wife to halt their wedding?
- Two days later, he trespassed into his studio, desecrated his dad's pooja, maligned his name by claiming to be his son. (Which idiot will buy his story? If we hadn't witnessed the supersonic developments in Bhai's life, even we would think that bhai is tere for Madhu..we are forgetting that RK didnt witness bhai bidding a teary adieu to the city till he spotted his lost n found family.. 😆 )
- Then he called RK illegitimate in front of his mother? 🤢
- He had a physical fight with RK, which was started by Bhai.. Plz don't blame his acerbic tongue! 
With Bhai's claims either one of then will be labelled illegitimate, RK is not stupid to confess that he is the one., 🤢 so he gave the title to bhai, who kinda asked for it with his half baked story. 

- Before this bhai vandalized his car, and aimed a gun at him in the middle of the road.. He could have complained about bhai way before tonight, but he gave him a lot of leeway. Bhai is the one who keeps barging into his life, else RK, like us, doesn't want to see his sorry face. 

Now, as a son, as a man, as a husband, RK needs to take some action against bhai. This is RK we are talking about, not Sikki. 
Madhu was upset at herself, so to allay her guilt RK says a few nice things, and Madhu being Madhu, starts giving suggestions, and before he could finish runs to call Gangu! He just grabs an opportunity to get back to Sultan. Where did he lie?? He knows Madhu very well, if he makes her privy of his plans, she would make a dynamic entry and thus endanger herself n spoil his plan. (Remember malik incident) Then he has to be shrewd n manipulative to make up for his wife n mom who are gullibility personified. 

I think he is doing what any good son, husband or a man of the house would do. His first priority is to safeguard his family n it's honor! Why do we expect him to trust a gangster tat he will not do any further harm to his family. What if in frustration he tries to harm Madhu! (Please remember Bhai has never demonstrated his golden heart to RK, he exclusively displays it for Madhs n Pads, rest of the world has to see the gun)

About RK hugging Madhu to show off to bhai.. , she hugged him, and he took her in his arms.. Was this an exclusive occasion when he was physically affectionate to her? Do people expect him to shove her off? Btw did Madhu drift to sleep? She didnt hear Bhai's car? He had to tap the window. Yes, he held her tight when he saw bhai. Remember, bhai has feelings for RK's wife. He thought it was important for bhai to know that Madhu only loves him, I won't call it insecurity! (Madhu also showed off to Dipali by holding RK's arms at pads malik Sangeet. At that time this gesture was widely appreciated. I dunno wat changed now)

RK very confidently told him that Madhu loves him. I didnt see any signs of insecurity. If anything he had an accusatory n a warning tone asking Goldie to stay away from his wife. I believe this is how a man should behave. I too feel that Madhu will be hurt by his actions, but he has to set his priorities straight. For now it's important to safeguard his family, he knows his wife will come around. Also, he knew tat she would be manipulated by bhai with his sob story! I think whatever he did was the need if the hour (as chanakya said Kaam, Daam, dand, bhed)

He didnt implicate bhai with false charges, he just helped the law! Finally bhai will get where he belongs to? Everybody wanted RK's redemption, what about Bhai's redemption. (This is not enuf, but a good start). 

And Madhu is just blinded by her fear.. She just wants RK out of this conundrum, and away from any kind of physical threat. Also she can't be rude to channel's favorite. But otherwise I don't see any concern for bhai so far. Infact she was kinda upset when he berated Rk. She told him clearly that RK is her husband and everything that's related to him, is related to her.,and loved it when bhai said.. Ur RK! 😳

This is just my opinion! Please maintain a decorum when you comment.. Thanks!! 
Also,  RK haters n Madhu haters are in the wrong post. 

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perfect post. As usual will give a long reply but a while later 😊
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm Post Kashish...I was waiting for ur post..😊

I really loved this Ruthless, Smart n manipulative RK ...and in my opinion he didnt do nething wrong by sending that jerk to jail..after all it is bhai's ultimate destination coz of his crimes he committed in past...
thank god RK didnt gave him chance to utter his sob story..n just settle score for what he did at Havan and on wedding day

Madhu was upset at herself, so to allay her guilt RK says a few nice things, and Madhu being Madhu, starts giving suggestions, and before he could finish runs to call Gangu! He just grabs an opportunity to get back to Sultan. Where did he lie?? He knows Madhu very well, if he makes her privy of his plans, she would make a dynamic entry and thus endanger herself n spoil his plan. (Remember malik incident) Then he has to be shrewd n manipulative to make up for his wife n mom who are gullibility personified.

I dont mind Madhu's sweetness n she is only worried abt RK but i cant digest that how can she so cool with this man who tried to ruin her marriage, threat to kill her husband, defaming her FIL...i guess its her nature n character...n its okay coz RK is der to compensate her sweetness

About RK hugging Madhu to show off to bhai.. , she hugged him, and he took her in his arms.. Was this an exclusive occasion when he was physically affectionate to her? Do people expect him to shove her off? Btw did Madhu drift to sleep? She didnt hear Bhai's car? He had to tap the window. Yes, he held her tight when he saw bhai. Remember, bhai has feelings for RK's wife. He thought it was important for bhai to know that Madhu only loves him, I won't call it insecurity! (Madhu also showed off to Dipali by holding RK's arms at pads malik Sangeet. At that time this gesture was widely appreciated. I dunno wat changed now)

remember when Dips was cursing RM, Madhu hold RKs hand to show her they are inseparable...can we say Madhu was jealous of Dips?? No... then how it implies on RK?? Hug was very much needed to show bhai that they are immensely love eachother.

And Madhu is just blinded by her fear.. She just wants RK out of this conundrum, and away from any kind of physical threat. Also she can't be rude to channel's favorite. But otherwise I don't see any concern for bhai so far. Infact she was kinda upset when he berated Rk. She told him clearly that RK is her husband and everything that's related to him, is related to her.,and loved it when bhai said.. Ur RK! 😳

@bold: yes, I also like that scene..i was expecting this kind of reply from her and she lived upto that not fully but to a certain level
@blue: that Ur RK brought smile on my face 😳 and I dont know if i m right or wrong but i felt little bit disappointment in his voice when he said Ur RK as he was expecting revenge from Madhu and she couldnt...
Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Kashish ... superbly explained...every point...👏

Before this bhai vandalized his car, and aimed a gun at him in the middle of the road.. He could have complained about bhai way before tonight, but he gave him a lot of leeway. Bhai is the one who keeps barging into his life, else RK, like us, doesn't want to see his sorry face.

Then he has to be shrewd n manipulative to make up for his wife n mom who are gullibility personified

masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well dear again back wd a gud post. Very logical n true to charcteristn.

Praying hegde n tewary wl be irritatd by channel boy after sme time.
Edited by masan1 - 10 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good post Kashish..
Agree with u 100%.
RK's behavior was so much expected..he's working according to his character.. Agree that being a son, a husband he can't leave Bhai after what he did.. He's not spineless like Sikky. I fully support his steps..n that Hug!! ufff 1st I want to say it was so sexy n hatke! He didn't take Madhu in arms purposely he was just supporting her when she hugged him. And yes he can do it...she's his wife. He can make love with her..he has the rights! Madhu also didn't seem to be embarrassed like before when they danced in Pub in front of Bhai. Bhai got what he deserves.
RK is somewhere right that Bhai still longs for his wife n that's the main reason of his grief.. He used to hate RK even when he was unaware of MK's story.. What about that?? Does his hatred for him changed overnight? No..then wish for getting Madhu is also another reason of his revenge.

Edited by titli4love - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post Kashish.
I blasted ZA produuctions on their FB page. Is there no clear definition for 'evil' and 'right path'?? 
I am in a protest mode, so I refuse to contribute to TRP's by watching the serial as long as they show Madhu supporting Sultan. But what is RK supposed to do? I really want to know. Welcome Sultan immediately into his family?? Accept without any protest that his father was actually a philanderer??
He is not supposed to touch his wife when Sultan is around?? I do not get it, really. 

cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Lovely post Kashish.

I am in a protest mode, so I refuse to contribute to TRP's by watching the serial as long as they show Madhu supporting Sultan. But what is RK supposed to do? I really want to know. Welcome Sultan immediately into his family?? Accept without any protest that his father was actually a philanderer??
He is not supposed to touch his wife when Sultan is around?? I do not get it, really. 

Thanks! 
@bold 🤣🤣
I think people are being old fashioned here! I told u jeth is like FIL.. So may be that's what they implied  😉

Btw! The ZA production post said that All that is yellow is not gold..🤣🤣
cardio21 thumbnail
Wrong post,, 
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Lovely post Kashish.I blasted ZA produuctions on their FB page. Is there no clear definition for 'evil' and 'right path'?? I am in a protest mode, so I refuse to contribute to TRP's by watching the serial as long as they show Madhu supporting Sultan. But what is RK supposed to do? I really want to know. Welcome Sultan immediately into his family?? Accept without any protest that his father was actually a philanderer??He is not supposed to touch his wife when Sultan is around?? I do not get it, really.

Mee too already skippd last 3 episodes. Y to cntribute in trps. Hope all do that.