Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Fantastic post Cardio! You said it all and I loved it as always. How could one expect RK to listen quiet when his worst enemy intrude a pooja and insult his father and RK himself? The same man who has a thing for his wife. 🀒 No man would tolerate it! Strange how bhai expected RK to believe his incomplete story. So much for being a golden hearted, "understanding" gangster! 😲 

And I don't see why a husband and his wife shouldn't cuddle if they want to.  Is that a crime? Even if RK wants to show off or whatever, I don't see anything wrong about that. Last time I checked bhai had his eyes on Madhu. πŸ€’ So it's high time he witness that Madhu's affection lies only for her husband. It's high time bhai learns that he needs to get his illegal thoughts sorted out. πŸ€”

Thanks!! I wonder how people expect him to react calmly n have a round table conference with this disgusting creep.. πŸ€’
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Hurr

Nice post,I hope madhu do not side Sultaan,Bhai deserves to  rot in jail but RK using madhu like this is not good he sent madhu away because he knew what he was going to do cannot happen in madhu's presence,madhu talked to sultaan and arranged a meeting b/w the duo so they can talk peacefully and rk very peacefully got sultaan arrestedπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†for which I love him but betraying madhu's trust is definitely not making me happyπŸ₯Ίonly for madhu's sake rk should have talked to sultaan and got him arrested in other way in which madhu wouldn't be involved.

No matter what RK's manipulative and cunning sight was a treat for eyes,how much I missed the cunning right kamina❀️

Mallu

Mallu!! It was shown earlier that RK knew about Bhai's head quarters.. But suddenly he needs Madhu's help to get the creep arrested. It's obvious that it is a ploy to make RK look bad and thus, another pathetic attempt to glorify n justify  Gangu! So not happening..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cardio21

[

Mallu!! It was shown earlier that RK knew about Bhai's head quarters.. But suddenly he needs Madhu's help to get the creep arrested. It's obvious that it is a ploy to make RK look bad and thus, another pathetic attempt to glorify n justify  Gangu! So not happening..

and we never know, Madhu will support his decision to get Sultan arrested πŸ˜›
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

and we never know, Madhu will support his decision to get Sultan arrested πŸ˜›

Tumhare mooh mein ghee - shakkar CharuπŸ˜†. What if she is just upset that he did'nt tell her himself...
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeet6690

awesome post cardio again!!!!

u nailed it...madhu sent RK to jail..no body had a problem he was a brat he needed d lesson..nw RK sent a gangster who has been pestering him since d day 1...he just did wat a law abiding citizen shud do...he didnt resort to ne unfair means..ethically n legally he did nothing wrong so y so much bashing i dont get it..he is just trying to protect his family n his fathers honour!!!

I read this somewhere tat RK is wrong in whatever he does. Period. If tomorrow he dies saving Madhu's life, they will say, how dare he die and leave her alone? πŸ˜‘ How very insensitive of him? He never truly loved her..n the usual bullshit..πŸ₯±  

Ananya, u are so right.  
And sending a criminal to jail is a punishable offense,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

this was the particular scene i liked..1st of all it was madhu who hugged him ..n for God's sake he z her husband..no body had a problem vd there PDA vn its Rji Bji or evn Dipali...

n Bhai defo needed ds dose..he ws alws of impression dat madhu z forced to be vd RK ...he needs to c d reality 1st hand...n it has nothing to do vd RK being insecure..he z confidant mre dn ever that Madhu loves him n only him...so ther z no point of him being even teensy weensy bit jealous or insecure..n of whom Bhai... cmon!!!!

Exactly, this is not the first time, she slept in his arms.. she slept in his arms, and he held onto her all this time.. But once bhai appeared, why was he was supposed to push her away??. πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
Yup! He rubbed it in to bhai.. Because he needs to know that her husband is capable of protecting her, so keep those scared for her life looks to himself. And she only loves him.. Because RK is justified to think that this tirade of bhai  is because of Madhu, 
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

Nice post! Perfect explanation as to why RK did what he did yesterday. Agree with you.

I have no problem with what RK did yesterday. Was he expected to sit back like spineless Sikky and tolerate the nonsense and crap after what Bhai did with him and his family? Of course not!

Madhu can't/won't understand his line of thinking at this point of time, so he is keeping her out of this problem by lying by omission. That isn't lying; that's protecting your loved ones by not giving out info at that particular point of time.

As to the RK-Madhu hug, what's wrong in that? Was RK supposed to shove off a sleeping Madhu from his arms just coz the great GHG had descended from his abode? What crap! The couple can do whatever they want, who is anyone to question them? Even if it was intentional, he was setting the limits and conveying the message that Madhu is off limits to that Romeo who has been eying her since days.

Let me stop here, don't want to end up with a thesis! πŸ˜†

Nupur!! Love ur comment..
@bold  awesome.. πŸ‘
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaani21

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautiful post kashish!!!!πŸ€—

I don't see any reasons, for Madhu to be hurt. He did what any son, man or a husband would do.😊
He also made sure that, Madhu is not aware of what he would be doing to Sulthan, by sending her away, right in front of Sulthan.
And then, First time, I loved their comfortable hug as a couple.😳That scene,was almost near to a real coupleβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Thanks Vaani!! πŸ˜Š
Exactly, he didnt act as if Madhu is also a part of this plan. 
The hug was supercute.. Poor RK.. He let his biwi sleep in his arms comfortably all this time, and people cribbed endlessly about the last few seconds, where he was rubbing into Gangu to back off. 
It was not that he hugged her just to show off.. πŸ€’ 
The way I see it he made Madhu so comfortable that she drifted to sleep.. πŸ˜†
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post n very true.πŸ‘ that unwanted has shown his true colours n fake gold plating has already peeled off. no madhu so no faking of goodness for bhai
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biks44

Hey Cardio, perfect and much needed post. I wanted to make a post on similar lines but knew you would come up with loads better.

RK's character has been butchered so much in past that each action of his is dissected and doubted. But I think now all that is in past. We need more positive posts on RK like yours. What RK did yesterday was perfectly justified in every manner. Bhai ko toh jail kab ka jaana chahiye tha.

Thanks Biks!!😊
I read somewhere that if RK even dies while saving Madhu's life.. We will get a post on the terms of how dare he die leaving her alone, he never truly loved her..
Actually, I was scared dat after the SR, they will make posts on domestic r*pe and sexual abuse. πŸ€’
After the public apology episode they made a post on RK abuser.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If you look from RK's perspective, he till date doesn't know the exact truth of Madhu and Sultan's friendship. He has no idea how Madhu met Sultan and under what circumstances. He never came to know that when Madhu had disappeared the whole night, she was actually lost in the forest .He  saw Madhu going with Sultan from the studio with Sultan's hand on her waist, He never found out that Sultan actually took Madhu on gunpoint. He doesn't know Sultan broke his car because of Aryan's fright. He still thinks Madhu was talking on the phone to Sultan and not Aryan. He was also hurt when he found Madhu and Sultan discussing about RK on the wedding day. Though RK completely trusts Madhu now, that doesn't mean in any way that he should trust Sultan! Why would RK believe any story about Sultan's family without any solid proof. Even we as viewers who have been shown the process of him finding Meera ..find it hard to digest.

Exactly, how can a normal human being relate to the supersonic developments in Bhai's life regarding his lost n found family..πŸ˜†

The same way as females have sixth sense, men too have a sixth sense regarding other men. RK could easily see thru Sultan what he feels for Madhu. Yesterday too Sultan had the guts to tell Madhu to leave as its between him and RK. Dude, if it was, why did you involve the family in the first place, y didn't you talk to RK alone?? And it was sickening to see him still drooling on Madhu as she sat in the car!
The only sensible thing he did yest was to say "tumhara RK"..atleast something got through his thick brains!

And whats the fuss about the hug? Madhu and RK hugged much before Sultan reached the studio. RK continued hugging Madhu even after he saw Sultan, so whats the big deal. Sometime back we saw a scene where Bittooji walked in on RIshbala hugging and RK continued to hug Madhu in front of him. So was it to make Bittooji jealous???πŸ˜ƒ
Sultan was besharam, to tap on the window. He could have shouted from outside or even called on Madhu's cell.

I have written this on some other post too.. cvs, don't make JDJ as an excuse to show Madhu silly. Give her less dialogues but make them dhaasu. DD is extremely talented and hardworking to do full justice to JDJ and MEIEJ both. I almost laughed yest when she said" Sultan, bahar baarish hai, tum andar aa jao (gaadi mein). Whats wrong with you girl? U think RK would want sultan to sit in his car or even would Sultan would want to sit in RK's car? You cant be so nave.  Even the way she kept asking Radhaji " aap thik ho na maa"...when the lady was visibly distressed and on the verge of fainting. Want Madhu to be more assertive now. She is no longer the nave madhu whom RK easily betrayed...she is the smart girl who fought RK back in his own way. Her reaction to this whole incident of Sultan disrupting the puja was too mild. She said its just a misunderstanding and sab thik ho jayega. I am in no way bashing Madhu but I want to see her more stronger now.

Sorry for the long comment 😊..couldn't help. Once again, awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dude! We know why suddenly Madhu's character has been made to undergo induced mutations to glorify the poster boy.. 
RK needs to go to jail for hit n run
Malik needs to be punished as he attacked RK.
But bhai can get away with everything and anything..why? Because he is played by Chanel's favorite,,
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvIl_ReDefInEd

lol the most funny thing was when bhai tells RK that - mujhe toh laga Madhu ne tumhe samjhaya hoga ki meri maa pe kya beeti and all aur tumhe akal aa gayi hogi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...i was like - dude its u who can get affected by Madhu's lectures, not him 🀣🀣🀣

and also Sultan delivered his BEST dialog ystd to Madhu - "RK se baat nahi ki ja sakti, usse bas suna ja sakta hai...kyonki wo kisi ko bolne ka mauka hi nahi deta" 🀣

I also thought the same, not everybody is stance less like Goldie bhai..
RK is RK.. Not a Chabi vala baandar like Goldie...
🀣🀣