Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Just uploaded it. Go ahead n enjoy our Asad😉

Gracias! 🤗
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niki_12

Sorry to intrude...couldn't resist :)

Today was such a beautiful episode...here is what i wrote on another TM's post but it fits:

Asad's pain and love were so clear!

Zoys has become so so essential for him that he cannot live a moment without her. He even said it in the dream today-he is dying 1000 deaths every day she is away. I am glad that there is this build up before Ajmer. This gives me hope that he goes after her to win her back after he realizes how much he needs her. I think this is why they are stretching it so much because pre-Ajmer is all about Asad realizing that he needs Zoya back! It is quite likely that Dilshad will tell him that he should get Zoya back and she will forgive him. Or you never know they may surprise us and Asad/Dilshad may get a hint that nothing happened-but that's a little far fetched. Billi will be busy with Humera which will allow Asad to follow Zoya. Billi will come back and when she finds out Asad followed Zoya she will be furious and follow them to Ajmer...

The Ipad scene was brilliant. It shows where Zoya has placed Asad in her life something which was hidden by her childishness and Asad failed to see. Asad never knew what his place was in Zoya's life-but this period is teaching him this lesson. He always considered her immature and never thought she was this deep. The Ipad scene also showed where Asad has placed Zoya in his life. He could immediately tell the pain she might be going through and he broke down. He just wants her back for ever.

The hug scene stood out to me. Asad was aware Zoya is upset at him but once he told her how he felt and embraced her, she hugged back. For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him.

ArYa and AsYa are definitely parallel at this point. Today both brother's (even if it was only subconscious for Ayaan) realized the pain if the love of their life is harmed. Both Ayaan and Asad have been put in a place where they are regretting their actions and realizing the deepness of their feelings and most importantly the importance and value of Humera and Zoya in their lives. This is why like you mentioned I don't see Ayaan Zoya angle. I would not mind seeing Rabart Mona bonding and a jealous Asad but that's it.

I agree that the blue top confrontation scene may be a reconciliation scene. I have a feeling that Asad will try to talk to Zoya and win her back but she will ignore him. Then Billi-Zoya confrontation...and billi blurts out the truth...Zoya challenges her and goes to reconcile with Asad...they have the scene with the blue top (hopefully we will see a hug)...and then billi tries to kill zoya...asad saves her and slaps billi...then they go to ajmer dargah to seek blessings and get married there too...same time ArYa get married in Bhopal. I am sure Billi will be exposed though.

Nikk, Don't be sorry! I like our trio :) I was actually about to message you to get on this thread!!!

I am glad about this build up for Ajmer track too--and I just saw a few spoiler pictures from the sets..poor guy is gonna imagine Zoya at the dinner table aswell..he's going insane..yes very much dying every minute 😭

Billi's dialogs were unusual today..she basically told Razia that she's busy..so while she's distracted working for Razia..something might happen in the house..

Also..I feel this build is for Gaffaur's story as well..AsYa have to know they can't survive without each other..so once the Gaffaur bomb happens, there's no way Asad is gonna want to separate from Zoya or Zoya or Zoya from Asad--they will just have an emotional separation..

Zoya has never shared her heart..her pain..she's hides behind her smiles..while Asad spoke about his love (through actions mostly), Zoya only showed her love through jealousy and possessiveness--Asad never knew the depth of Zoya's love for him..that's why he always said "rishtoon kee karan nahin".."meri bhi parwa nahi kee? Ayaan engagement fiasco", "ap ko kuch farak nahin parta hai dosra insaan kya chahta hai..Asad's gift scene-before the scar revelation" etc..Asad started understanding Zoya's just recently..and today he just realized how he was the center of Zoya's world!

""For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him."" This is exactly what I got out of that scene..

Ayaan always cared for Humeira..they used to spend so much time together..they were good friends..Ayaan used to even flirt with her..their relationship was so precious..UNTIL Razia messed up everything..@MisHumptyDumpty wrote about Ayaan realizing what Humeira means to him--and she connected it to Asad in Mangalpur--I know that Asad's character is totally different and super intense compared to Ayaan but we have been shown AsYa and AyRa love story always going parallel--Ayaan didn't have the Mangalpur moment today but he did lose Humeria..or so he thought when he saw the ring..I doubt that he will fall in love with her any time soon but he will definitely start valuing her more after this point..and with Humeira keeping a distance from Ayaan, after how he spoke to her yesterday, I can totally see Ayaan missing the attention that Humeira always gave to him..always checking up on him..giving him food..making sure that he's okay..This could be the new beginning Ayaan's journey..AyRa's love story!

Love the last paragraph in your comment..totally sums up what I want..and it's very very possible..
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Nikk, Don't be sorry! I like our trio :) I was actually about to message you to get on this thread!!!

I am glad about this build up for Ajmer track too--and I just saw a few spoiler pictures from the sets..poor guy is gonna imagine Zoya at the dinner table aswell..he's going insane..yes very much dying every minute 😭

Billi's dialogs were unusual today..she basically told Razia that she's busy..so while she's distracted working for Razia..something might happen in the house..

Also..I feel this build is for Gaffaur's story as well..AsYa have to know they can't survive without each other..so once the Gaffaur bomb happens, there's no way Asad is gonna want to separate from Zoya or Zoya or Zoya from Asad--they will just have an emotional separation..

Zoya has never shared her heart..her pain..she's hides behind her smiles..while Asad spoke about his love (through actions mostly), Zoya only showed her love through jealousy and possessiveness--Asad never knew the depth of Zoya's love for him..that's why he always said "rishtoon kee karan nahin".."meri bhi parwa nahi kee? Ayaan engagement fiasco", "ap ko kuch farak nahin parta hai dosra insaan kya chahta hai..Asad's gift scene-before the scar revelation" etc..Asad started understanding Zoya's just recently..and today he just realized how he was the center of Zoya's world!

""For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him."" This is exactly what I got out of that scene..

Ayaan always cared for Humeira..they used to spend so much time together..they were good friends..Ayaan used to even flirt with her..their relationship was so precious..UNTIL Razia messed up everything..@MisHumptyDumpty wrote about Ayaan realizing what Humeira means to him--and she connected it to Asad in Mangalpur--I know that Asad's character is totally different and super intense compared to Ayaan but we have been shown AsYa and AyRa love story always going parallel--Ayaan didn't have the Mangalpur moment today but he did lose Humeria..or so he thought when he saw the ring..I doubt that he will fall in love with her any time soon but he will definitely start valuing her more after this point..and with Humeira keeping a distance from Ayaan, after how he spoke to her yesterday, I can totally see Ayaan missing the attention that Humeira always gave to him..always checking up on him..giving him food..making sure that he's okay..This could be the new beginning Ayaan's journey..AyRa's love story!

Love the last paragraph in your comment..totally sums up what I want..and it's very very possible..

Yup I saw the pics too he will even imagine her on his bed...how sad is that!! This makes my belief stronger that Dilshad or maybe he himself will realize that he needs to get Zoya back in his life. He is nothing without her. We were all wondering what makes Asad go after her and this is why. Also, he repeatedly tries to talk to her in Ajmer-to win her back! If it was just for forgiveness he would have said it to her and left (like the gifts before). I can totally see Dilshad or maybe even Rashid telling him to go get Zoya back. Remember Dilshad once said that Zoya will easily forgive anyone. This is what will make them think that Asad can bring her back. Billi's dialogues were very interesting today-Raziya will definitely hinder her plan. When she is not there-Asad will realize or Dilshad will make him realize (just like airport) and he will leave after Zoya..

this situation is making their love sooo much stronger...and this is why i think they will get married before the gaffur truth...they will stand side by side and help each other...

yup today asad was feeling more bad because he is realizing how important he is to Zoya...and the dream hug was fantastic he even said don't leave me...again that's positive...he wants her back!

Yup Ayaan's expressions were great today when he found out it was not Humera. This will teach him her value...it will take time but no longer will he push her off or tell her off...and humera will maintain distance too..

Both bro's will win back their lady loves. Ayaan may do so by asking forgiveness and Raziya will force a marriage (their relationship was always forced...even this situation today was kind of forced by raziya) where as AsYa will come together due to love and get married without any force...

honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE_DMG

i just dont want a love triangles, i know cvs are not gonna keep the story all happy and bubbbly but they should show something different never happen in television before. surprise us ! we dont want our prediction to be tue all the time

Honestly even I don't want a triangle--it's sooo overdone in Indian TV shows and movies..and even brothers falling for one girl is very common-So hopefully QH team just continues to show us AsYa and AyRa love story going parrallel..that already is unique and different!
Thanks for the feedback! :)
niki_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Nahin yaar it's a different outfit..not the same from the episode today..in Ajmer he is wearing a grayish jacket and a black shirt! I think after the reconciliation scene they both will go to Dargah/Mizar together and get married--I honestly never really bank on SBS/SBB commentary but today in SBB they mentioned the last shot (incomplete) a "Rohani Milan" of Asad and Zoya in Dargah--I HOPE the "Rohani Milan"..divine meeting is shadii itself..

Even I loved how Karan worded it--Love was always there but now it has reached an intensity beyond words..they both can't survive without each other..Asad not in his regular suits just shows that he isn't even going to the office..his life has just stopped! And Zoya on the hand lost herself completely..from the precap you can tell that it's not the same Zoya..she looks like an emotionless doll just like she did at the airport with Mr. Dhurinder!

I am so happy with the current track..finally something new to watch..this show just keeps getting better!

Yup the outfit is different. Even forum 32 posted an offscreen pic from that scene-gave me positive vibes...and they have a camera on tracks...so i am hoping for a hug scene...definitely looks like a reconciliation scene to me...just like the airport engagement...the cameras were on tracks...i did not notice it but hope thats what they mean...and plus now they are shooting the dargah scenes in mumbai so they can definitely get them married...no shooting trouble either...it will be full circle...the day they met and now they will get married in a dargah..and zoya will come back as asad's wife..

Yup they have this intensity now...and they both can't live without each other..

I like that they are building up to Ajmer logically...and not some nonsense like asad running behind her for forgiveness he goes behind her to win her back...otherwise he would have left yesterday...but he will first realize he needs her back and then will go...
honeyriaz thumbnail

Sorry to intrude...couldn't resist :)

Today was such a beautiful episode...here is what i wrote on another TM's post but it fits:

Asad's pain and love were so clear!

Zoys has become so so essential for him that he cannot live a moment without her. He even said it in the dream today-he is dying 1000 deaths every day she is away. I am glad that there is this build up before Ajmer. This gives me hope that he goes after her to win her back after he realizes how much he needs her. I think this is why they are stretching it so much because pre-Ajmer is all about Asad realizing that he needs Zoya back! It is quite likely that Dilshad will tell him that he should get Zoya back and she will forgive him. Or you never know they may surprise us and Asad/Dilshad may get a hint that nothing happened-but that's a little far fetched. Billi will be busy with Humera which will allow Asad to follow Zoya. Billi will come back and when she finds out Asad followed Zoya she will be furious and follow them to Ajmer...

The Ipad scene was brilliant. It shows where Zoya has placed Asad in her life something which was hidden by her childishness and Asad failed to see. Asad never knew what his place was in Zoya's life-but this period is teaching him this lesson. He always considered her immature and never thought she was this deep. The Ipad scene also showed where Asad has placed Zoya in his life. He could immediately tell the pain she might be going through and he broke down. He just wants her back for ever.

The hug scene stood out to me. Asad was aware Zoya is upset at him but once he told her how he felt and embraced her, she hugged back. For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him.

ArYa and AsYa are definitely parallel at this point. Today both brother's (even if it was only subconscious for Ayaan) realized the pain if the love of their life is harmed. Both Ayaan and Asad have been put in a place where they are regretting their actions and realizing the deepness of their feelings and most importantly the importance and value of Humera and Zoya in their lives. This is why like you mentioned I don't see Ayaan Zoya angle. I would not mind seeing Rabart Mona bonding and a jealous Asad but that's it.

I agree that the blue top confrontation scene may be a reconciliation scene. I have a feeling that Asad will try to talk to Zoya and win her back but she will ignore him. Then Billi-Zoya confrontation...and billi blurts out the truth...Zoya challenges her and goes to reconcile with Asad...they have the scene with the blue top (hopefully we will see a hug)...and then billi tries to kill zoya...asad saves her and slaps billi...then they go to ajmer dargah to seek blessings and get married there too...same time ArYa get married in Bhopal. I am sure Billi will be exposed though.

I had only seen the dining table spoiler picture but just now saw the bed picture when Niki mentioned..my gosh..this is so depressing..we are all gonna cry with Asad..Super sad..my poor Asad..awww.. He's even imagining her on his bed..he never liked it when she would sit or stand on his bed..and now he's imagining her laying on his bed, next to him!...he's so in love! He is imaging her literally everywhere..he hasn't stopped crying ever since she has left him!

Also, forgot to mention earlier..Dilshad and Najma clearly know that Asad is in love with Zoya..so I am pretty sure they realize that Tanu is the one who seduced Asad..Tanu can never win them!
honeyriaz thumbnail

Yup I saw the pics too he will even imagine her on his bed...how sad is that!! This makes my belief stronger that Dilshad or maybe he himself will realize that he needs to get Zoya back in his life. He is nothing without her. We were all wondering what makes Asad go after her and this is why. Also, he repeatedly tries to talk to her in Ajmer-to win her back! If it was just for forgiveness he would have said it to her and left (like the gifts before). I can totally see Dilshad or maybe even Rashid telling him to go get Zoya back. Remember Dilshad once said that Zoya will easily forgive anyone. This is what will make them think that Asad can bring her back. Billi's dialogues were very interesting today-Raziya will definitely hinder her plan. When she is not there-Asad will realize or Dilshad will make him realize (just like airport) and he will leave after Zoya..

this situation is making their love sooo much stronger...and this is why i think they will get married before the gaffur truth...they will stand side by side and help each other...

yup today asad was feeling more bad because he is realizing how important he is to Zoya...and the dream hug was fantastic he even said don't leave me...again that's positive...he wants her back!

Yup Ayaan's expressions were great today when he found out it was not Humera. This will teach him her value...it will take time but no longer will he push her off or tell her off...and humera will maintain distance too..

Both bro's will win back their lady loves. Ayaan may do so by asking forgiveness and Raziya will force a marriage (their relationship was always forced...even this situation today was kind of forced by raziya) where as AsYa will come together due to love and get married without any force...

Yes..I remember Dilshad's words..she once told Asad something like..meri bahu bohat achi hai..just one sorry and I love will fix everything..So Asad will first apologize and then confess..
I can totally see Dilshad noticing Asad's miserable condition and telling him to go and win Zoya back..I wonder how is he gonna figure out that Zoya is in Ajmer..maybe Najma will end up finding something on Zoya's iPad.

"Both bro's will win back their lady loves. Ayaan may do so by asking forgiveness and Raziya will force a marriage (their relationship was always forced...even this situation today was kind of forced by raziya) where as AsYa will come together due to love and get married without any force." Love it--you wrote it all clear and I totally agree!

Also..one thing that really stood out to me in the iPad scene was how it took Asad no time at all to realize that only he's the one Zoya could love and hate at the same time..the moment he started guessing the passwords..he thought of his nick names only..not even for a split second he thought that Zoya could be hinting about someone else maybe..So much confidence even before the formal confession..imagine their relationship after the confession..can't wait to watch the romance after the Ajmer track...
honeyriaz thumbnail

Yup the outfit is different. Even forum 32 posted an offscreen pic from that scene-gave me positive vibes...and they have a camera on tracks...so i am hoping for a hug scene...definitely looks like a reconciliation scene to me...just like the airport engagement...the cameras were on tracks...i did not notice it but hope thats what they mean...and plus now they are shooting the dargah scenes in mumbai so they can definitely get them married...no shooting trouble either...it will be full circle...the day they met and now they will get married in a dargah..and zoya will come back as asad's wife..

Yup they have this intensity now...and they both can't live without each other..

I like that they are building up to Ajmer logically...and not some nonsense like asad running behind her for forgiveness he goes behind her to win her back...otherwise he would have left yesterday...but he will first realize he needs her back and then will go...

Yep..the cameras are on track..I actually didn't notice but this is the first thing that my sister noticed when she saw the picture..and she mentioned a possible hug..they only use the track thingy for important scenes I think..when you want a 360 degree angle.. Airport scene, AsYa's first hug, even the rain confrontation scene I think!

niki_12 thumbnail
Asad knows Zoya's love for him now and although he has always subconsciously known what he means to Zoya it is only now that he is really realizing it. And it hurts him even more.

Dilshad's words about Zoya being forgiving will come into play. Once Asad apologizes and confesses his love-she will forgive him. That's why she left her stuff back. She still wants to give him a chance. And Billi's overconfidence will help. I am sure she will blurt out something to Zoya. At this point, I am pretty sure that since Billi revealed something she will definitely want to kill Zoya too. But Billi's reveal is here-I am positive! But for now-its great that she is busy with Raziya. Asad can easily go after Zoya. And you are right-Dilshad will most likely see his pain and get a clue. Najma and Dilshad were both softer with him today.

The bed scene is making my heart melt. Poor guy. Gul better make him happy after this. Enough is enough. 

The camera on the tracks is very important. I just hope its a positive scene-which it may be because they are only releasing spoilers or letting fans take pictures of the sad scenes.

Two questions for you:
1. Do you think it will just be Asad missing Zoya and his desire to win/bring her back that makes him follow her, or will there be another trigger-maybe a clue that nothing happened that night?
2. Many people are saying that the precap is indicating a leap? I honestly don't think so because if Humera being lost for 3/4 days and billi being busy with that will allow Asad to leave then how can there be a leap? Besides I can't believe he would not be worried about Zoya's wherabouts for that long if they are taking a leap?

A Nikah in ajmer seems more likely to me now especially because they are shooting on a set. What a full circle for their relationship then!

But get ready for a super emotional episode tomorrow. I can't believe he is imagining Zoya sleeping next to him! Like you said he is DROWNING in love!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Asad knows Zoya's love for him now and although he has always subconsciously known what he means to Zoya it is only now that he is really realizing it. And it hurts him even more.

Dilshad's words about Zoya being forgiving will come into play. Once Asad apologizes and confesses his love-she will forgive him. That's why she left her stuff back. She still wants to give him a chance. And Billi's overconfidence will help. I am sure she will blurt out something to Zoya. At this point, I am pretty sure that since Billi revealed something she will definitely want to kill Zoya too. But Billi's reveal is here-I am positive! But for now-its great that she is busy with Raziya. Asad can easily go after Zoya. And you are right-Dilshad will most likely see his pain and get a clue. Najma and Dilshad were both softer with him today.

The bed scene is making my heart melt. Poor guy. Gul better make him happy after this. Enough is enough. 

The camera on the tracks is very important. I just hope its a positive scene-which it may be because they are only releasing spoilers or letting fans take pictures of the sad scenes.

Two questions for you:
1. Do you think it will just be Asad missing Zoya and his desire to win/bring her back that makes him follow her, or will there be another trigger-maybe a clue that nothing happened that night?
2. Many people are saying that the precap is indicating a leap? I honestly don't think so because if Humera being lost for 3/4 days and billi being busy with that will allow Asad to leave then how can there be a leap? Besides I can't believe he would not be worried about Zoya's wherabouts for that long if they are taking a leap?

A Nikah in ajmer seems more likely to me now especially because they are shooting on a set. What a full circle for their relationship then!

But get ready for a super emotional episode tomorrow. I can't believe he is imagining Zoya sleeping next to him! Like you said he is DROWNING in love!

I was going to start a separate post myself coz was getting confused as to who said wt, lol. Anyway, I just saw the pic of Zoya with him on the bed. Do u think she'll say something or will it just be him imagining her everywhere n a song sequence?

I don't think Zoe will forgive him right away coz from the SBS/SBB segments, she was walking away n he breaks down n cries more. Wt i want to noe if at one point in the segment, they show him running n looking for her, I'm wondering whether this is after she left him from the confrontation scene or before it. Oh..god, this anticipation is totally killing me. 

1. I was also wondering wt makes Asad go to Ajmer. I, like you, thought tht all this missing n going crazy for Zoya will make him go after her. I don't think there'll be another trigger. I think it'll be more like he's thinking he cannot be away from her any longer. 

2. I don't think there's a leap. Its just to show how much her spirit is broken n I don't think there needs to be a leap for tht. Just showing ki yahaan yeh haal hai aur wahan uski yeh haalaat hai. I think there could be a few days leap max but even tht seems a little far fetched. 

Asad toh gaya bechara. I mean..first of all, he was already crazy in love but I think seeing Zoya's love, he just completely fell off the cliff n pyar ki deewangi jahan koi hadh nahin hai. I like the idea of the nikah happening in Ajmer coz then we at least know that nobody cn come in between them. I mean, there can be mu or wtever happening after but at least we know tht they can never really be separated. Uske baad, wapis aa kar bhi shaadi kar sakte hai jaise engagement kiya tha. 

We're gonna hv some beautiful scenes n episode in the coming weeks. Hold on, get ready to cry n enjoy ðŸ˜Š (I honestly don't know whether to smile or cry).

P.S. Btw even I like our trio. Love to hear wt u guys say coz it usually is exactly wt im thinking. Loving our Asad connection ðŸ˜‰