Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post..

The amulet was meant to strengthen their trust and faith in their relationship, now she doesn't feel there is one so she left it. It must break him more tomorrow, I am personally happy she left that place. First that billi is still there and everyone sorry eyes will never let her forget her fate. She need to rethink..

Same goes for Asad, the disappointment in others eyes for him, will just make him more guilty. So he need to get out..

I would really want him to go after Zoya, he lost so many chances to ask for forgiveness before, this time she doesn't feel he deserve any, but that shouldn't make him give up. He did hurt her and he can only make her feel better as she can only make him free of guilt, by exposing Billi 

I am sure too that Ajmer wont heal all the wounds but maybe realize the importance of trust. I would love the scene to be played out as you wrote for Ajmer..

As for Ayaan, frankly to attack HumAyaan track they added blooper, he should have said Asad was rushed rather forced to marry. Now that is party true, they do love each other but 10 days are not enough to resolve every difference but then sometimes even whole life is not enough so whatever😕.. But I am glad they stretched the marriage ceremonies for this long, Ayaan must be blind alongwith other of his siblings, if he didn't feel love. It was evident everywhere in air around them even..

Can they kill the innocence of their love so easily with Billi crap all the way, why they involved Razia atlast? Doesn't that mean Razia is reigning queen of all that goes bad in QH and Tanveer has to move out after giving battalion back to her..

I cant take Tanveer anymore, they cant play rape after she came back safe at home. Cant pass a three month pregnancy to just conceived, too creepy and yuck.. So she has to go and story has to move for AsYa..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely positive post, as always! I have enjoyed reading your and niki's discussions.

Hmm, i do not want to predict anymore. But i must confess that I am enjoying all the drama and the angst that is a part of the show now. 

Asad and Zoya needed this shock treatment at this stage. till now their relationship did not have any strong foundations. Asad needed to let go of his preconceived notions about appearances and there had to be a trust in their relationship. Yes, Zoya trusted Asad but that was also because she had transferred all her feelings that she had for her absent father onto Asad. She needed to see Asad for what he was - a man with flaws! 

In a way I am glad this happened now, cos when the Ghafoor truth shall be out, their trust and faith in each other will be unshakeable!!  

I dont believe Asad thinks he is guilty. yes he feels guilty for not turning up at the nikah and for hurting Zoya and his mother. But he is under too much shock to analyse whether he did it or not. If he believed he had slept with Tanveer, he wont have gone up to Dilshad to apologise. I think Gul has purposely left his feelings ambiguous at the moment. The red tabeez will get him to start thinking hopefully when he decides to go to Ajmer for some peace of mind.

Regarding Ayaan, gawd, what a self centred idiot he is. He certainly doesnt know his brothers feelings and was just talking about his own situation when he was supposedly defending Asad. Humeira has gotten to know about Ayaans true feelings and good, I am happy she did. The harsh way in which he told Humeira that he doesnt love her seems to me that Ayaan may be in her position (unrequited love). He may fall for Zoya who will never love him.

I am enjoying the way - despite the cheap cringeworthy SR scene on Thursday- and am looking forward to how Gul takes this forward - Zoyaan or not.

What I do not want tp see is Billi succeeding in any way in Ajmer... it defeats the purpose and existence of the place... In the end it is ironical, Tanveer has lost. She will never succeed in replacing Zoya. She was stupid that she lost sight of her first goal - marriage to Asad and instead made it an ego clash with Zoya. Her plan of seducing Asad on his nikah night has made her lose face in front of Dilshad. The contemptuous way in which Dilshad threw her dupatta means that Tanveer will never be able to play her bholi, bechari act again in front of Dilshad... While Zoya may have left and to that extent Tanveer was successful, Asad will NEVER pick anyone over Dilshad. So with this she has sabotaged her chances of becoming Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan effectively!

Lets see how this story moves!

AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok, let me first say, great post. I also feel that billi will confess n tell Zoya everything tht she has done n Asad will hear some if not all of it which will help him realize tht he is innocent but will also help him realize tht he should have trusted Zoya in the first place. This will help Zoya learn of Asad's innocence which will help mend fences between them coz her just forgiving him even with a Mangalpur Pt 2 doesn't seem right. I feel she should noe the entire truth before being able to forgive or understand him. I wud like AsYa nikaah to happen in Ajmer coz then we know tht they get married for sure coz u never noe wt'll happen in the future. I do know tht they r meant for each other n they will end up together but i wud feel more secure if they do get married in Ajmer or at least, if in Mumbai, then as soon as possible like the engagement - a small n private affair. I think tht wud fit their jodi n wud be special to watch.
I also agree tht the whole story of Zoya's father will happen only after the nikaah but i do hope tht zoya doesn't misunderstand Asad regarding tht or Asad doesn't harbor any misplaced anger towards Zoya which i don't really see happening coz he doesn't have any anger or bad feelings towards Humera so def not Zoya. I wud def like seeing Asad being her pillar of strength n giving Zoya emotional support during this phase. I think this track will also make their bond stronger n also help solidify their trust n understanding in each other. 
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Before I try predicting anything, I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this track. Both Asad and Zoya as characters needed this. They need to have their very cores shaken so that they can built back as stronger and more mature characters.  This is where AsYa's love story actually starts.

The way I see it, I think Asad does believe that nothing happened between him and Tanveer. If he felt like he had betrayed and shamed his mother that much he would never have been able to face his mother or Zoya. The fact that he was determined to enter Zoya's room in the precap tells me that he wants her to hear out what he has to say. Yes he has hurt her but not in the way she thinks.

Ajmer will be where the healing process starts. Asad will possibly have to deal with the fact that Zoya wants nothing to do with him and will not/does not want to listen to him. This is where the redemption of the character starts. His will to fight fate and fight for his love will be what defines him and that is exactly what I think Gul has planned. Asad needs to come back a man who does not judge things at face value. He needs to see beyond appearances and learn that "tehzeeb and tameez" mean nothing if you do not actually practice it. Zoya in her jeans and yes mini-skirts has more tehzeeb in her little finger than Tanveer has in her whole person. Asad needs to learn that and he will.

For Zoya, Ajmer will help her shed her puppy-love. Asad up until this point could do no wrong in her eyes because she transferred latent feelings of abandonment from her father on to him. She needs to see Asad as a man who has his faults but does indeed love her. Asad never did anything to garner such trust from Zoya...which was Zoya's immaturity. She now needs to love Asad as the complicated, imperfect man that he is.

Coming to ZoYaan - I highly doubt this is happening. I would still watch QH if it did but I don't think it is. Ayaan is a bit of an idiot wrapped up in his own world. When he had his outburst yesterday he was talking about himself and not Asad. There has been no character interaction of any substance between Ayaan and Zoya so until that happens ZoYaan is definitely not a go. Also, with Razia making her re-entry Ayaan will be forced to go through with this engagement and marriage. Razia will make sure of it. The biggest vamp on the show isn't going to lose...at least not yet.

Ajmer may not be about a nikaah but it is about two people who needto shed their preconceived notions and learn to forgive so that they can move on to a better, stronger and more trusting relationship.

First let me say, I agree with you 100%. I am also really liking this track n seeing the emotional roller coaster tht every character is going thru. 

It was nice seeing the gradual changes in Asad but this will def give him a jolt in reality n well needed one at that. Both the trip to Ajmer as well as his interactions with Zoya n billi n his emotional breakdown there will help him become a better man n understand his love for Zoya. He is a man on a mission n is ready to fight destiny, God n even his mom to get bk or at least just meet Zoya. 

I also feel that Asad thinks tht he is not completely guilty. I think he feels tht something happened but since he has no recollection n the only real thing tht he does remember is seeing Zoya, I feel like he does not consider himself completely guilty. If tht were so, he wudn't hv been able to face anyone. Although don't understand why he hasn't asked billi wt happened. Do u think its coz he can't stand the sight of her or is suspicious/doubtful abt her? Even if she give some lie, at least he knows tht she wud prob remember something so surprising tht he hasn't asked her yet. I guess only Zoya n his ammi are on his mind right now. He wants a chance to say his piece n explain his side of the story which unfortunately nobody is giving him. 

I do feel that both characters needed this time n distance so tht they could understand each other n consider the matter more carefully. I mean, maybe this distance will give Zoya the much needed perspective n will allow her to consider tht maybe there is more to the story than wt she saw. Yea, she'll be really sad but i do feel that it'll also give her a chance to calmly think. 

I did feel bad for Asad regarding the dhaaga. It was a symbol of their love n trust n was meant to protect it n its innocence of love. When he saw it, he must've realized how much Zoya's heart must have broken which ultimately resulted in his heart breaking again. I think he will go after Zoya right after tht. will not wait for anyone or even consider talking to Dilshad abt it. In fact, i think, esp after the precap, he is ready to go against her also just to meet, talk, apologize, explain n get bk his love. 

Don't want to talk abt ZoYaan coz I wud not like to see tht track. Yea, maybe a crush on Ayaan's side but i do feel tht he will end up being a another catalyst in bringing them closer (like everybody has mentioned). I think, like Asad, this would be a much needed jolt to Ayaan to understand Humera n what she is going thru n also grow up a little so tht he can understand AsYa's love, humera's love n also get a little less selfish. 

Once again, great prediction 😊 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post!

I agree with your views regarding Ayaan. I think its quite possible that he will get infatuated with Zoya and that can only happen when AsYa aren't married. He will fall for Zoya and will get rejected by her. That is how he'll come to realise what Humeira must have gone through and only then he will start valuing her and respecting her feelings.  Razia is now back and she will try her best to blackmail Ayaan for the marriage but it may not work this time as I feel Humeira will back off now because she knows that Ayaan doesn't love her. 

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone!
Sorry for not being able to reply you promptly--just been busy..got caught up with some work.
I read all the comments..Thank you so much for the feedback!
I will come back and reply you all individually later today!
Have a good one! :)
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai allah..sab ka dimag kitna chalta hain...i love ur post..love ur predictions...pr aab mein koi prediction nhi krne wali...mera dimag pehle se hi khrab ho chuka hai...QH ne mere dimag ka dahi kr diya hai..sorry...

but ya prediction make sense may be during ayan crush senerio..asad may get jeolous...& hv good scenes of asya...
allah kre...nigah 200 epi pe ho jaye...maza aa jayega
pari 
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Very nicely written.. Loved it..

I totally agree with you about Ayaan's feelings.. Now I think Humeira will break engagement. And Ayaan will get infatuated towards Zoya only because he feels Asad does not love Zoya.. And Asad may again go into hisdenialmode after seeing Zoya's condition..

Till now, AsYa and AyRa are going in parallel. Both broke off.. AsYa are in love and once Ayaan realized that Asad loves Zoya (If Cv's are planning to show this triangle), he will back off.. And to understand Humeira's love Ayaan needs that kick. He has never been rejected by anyone.. Even if Zoya is like only crush for him, he will feel bad for some time and only then he will start understanding Humeira's love and may be fall for her.. But Razia wont sit like this.. She will definitely plan something very big.. I am not sure, Ayaan will marry Humeira out of love or again because of Razia..I dont know how will Ayaan convince Humeira to marry him then.. But when AsYa will get married, AyRa will get married too.. I would like to see different love story for AyRa.. Maybe falling in love after marriage.. But now, as Humeira knows Ayaan does not love her, why will she agree to marry him..

200th episode is very early.. If Cv's are planning for Zoya-Ayaan stor, they will drag this track definitely more than two months the way they dragged Billi.. I am sure AsYa will get married but not soon.. Ayaan's angle may take couple of more months.. May be in 250th episode they will get married.. I also think thick headed Ayaan will take time to learn his lesson, falling for Zoya, gets kicked, developing soft corner for Humeira won't happen in one month..

Its very likely to happen what you said..

Thank you so much!

See, my previous post "mujhey qubool hai" is what I actually believe..that's what my heart wants..but with so much speculations about Zoyaan..I just decided to keep my mind open and think about "what if" sceneries! Whether AsYa get married in Ajmer or not will give us somewhat an idea of the future track..If no marriage happens then I can totally see Gul going Zoyaan route--not marriage--but just a crush from Ayaan..and possibly a jealous Asad..and I totally okay with that..it's a TV show..marriages don't happen so soon..but I am still gonna believe that AsYa will get married in Ajmer but my heart is read to accept Zoyaan track too (again, only crush/infatuation).

I agree with Humeira and Ayaan story always going parallel with AsYa--here Zoya is heartbroken because of misunderstanding and there Humeira is heartbroken because of coming face to face to the truth that Ayaan doesn't love her..I totally feel that AsYa and Humeira Ayaan nikkah track will be parallel too..they will say Qubool Hai around the same time...

Thanks for the feedback! :)
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: StonerGirL

I still dnt want any romantic angle btw ayaan-zoya!!! its just impossible for me to bear @ this point i wudve been okay with it earlier on...like pre-mangalpur...but now tht asya r SOO IN LUV...dilshaad najma even asad zoya know abt it...the whole world knows asad-zoya were once upon a time getting married...even a crush on ayaans side is unbearable for me...i dunno why but i feel like the min ayaan heard of their marriage REGARDLESS of the reason he shud see zoya as a bhabi/sis...so i cant bear it...i just want asad-zoya married BY THE 200th episode LATEST!

Girl I am pretty sure that no one wants to watch the Zoyaan angle but it's an Indian TV show-- a lot happens just to keep the show going..I never thought that Tanu and Asad bed scene would happen but it did..so I am just keeping my mind open this time..If Gul does end up taking Zoyaan route then she probably has a good story which wont disappoint us...she knows that AsYa mean TRPs so I am pretty sure that Gul would think through a lot and will show us Zoyaan only if she believes that it will be good for the show and viewers will like it..I am all in to watch a good show..just don't want marriage happening..I am okay with Ayaan infatuated with Zoya..but nothing more than that..I am so sure that Gul would not take a risk and show us any marriage track of Zoyaan--So dont worry! :) Zoyaan track is just speculations..just the buzz..no one really knows the actual story line!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_12

Great post and great prediction very very possible. Ajmer is key though and if not a nikah then I would love to see a reconciliation and Asad taking care of Zoya day and night. However, I think his taking care of Zoya more than physical should be emotional. I have always felt that something will cause Zoya not to be her usual self-not the happy Zoya-and it has to be related to her past. This is when Asad's emotional support comes in. But this seems quite possible and I can see this happening. Along the way I would like to see a jealous Asad too. I really would not mind this track. Yet, I still want them to get married in Ajmer and 2nd nikah during the 200th episode.

We have to remember that Raziya is very manipulative. She will easily manipulate her daughter and get her married to Ayaan. Humera does not stand a chance in front of Raziya.

Here are my views about today's episode:

As expected today was a filler. Although amazing performances but I did miss Zoya. Ayaan is self centered and is an idiot. He is thinking about Asad's situation by placing himself and Humera in it. So whatever he said it was not about AsYa but about ArYa instead. So I am not too worried about it. Humera has known him his whole life and still he does not understand her, how on earth will he understand Zoya? I think people are just freaking out for no reason. I think Ayaan Zoya can only be Rabart Mona type with Asad jealous. I can totally see Ayaan and Zoya getting along and Asad feeling left out and even Asad blurting out to Ayaan how Ayaan can get along with his wife better than himself. But I feel AsYa are going to get married and that too in Ajmer. Now Zoya has taken off the taveez so I sense a Mangalpur Part 2 and dramatic Shadi and a slap for Billi. Evil has won enough, I don't see it prolonging. Also, I can't believe Ayaan can think so so low of Asad, just because Asad does not want to get married he would do such a thing! Idiot! He is also so mean to Humera, I can see Humera calling off the wedding now. I can also see Ayaan telling Raziya to delay the wedding or now that Raziya knows Ayaan hurt Humera I can see her blackmailing Ayaan that to prove Asad innocent he must get married to Humera. Both bro's will say QH together. Raziya is manipulative she can totally brain wash Humera or even force her to get married, Humera is not that strong yet. This will be Ayaan's biggest Kurbani for his brother. Also, i feel Gul does this Ayaan Zoya nonsense to keep us guessing, she has something totally different planned and she wants to surprise us. Ayaan has brought AsYa closer, you never know he may be the one to prove Asad innocent and bring them together.

Asad was so confused today so I still can't tell what is going on his mind. But he held on to Zoya's dupatta. However, what I took as a clue is that he went to talk with Dilshad. Knowing Asad if he was guilty he would shut himself away and would never go talk with Dilshad. But he did, makes me think he knows he is innocent somewhere. In the precap also he is going to face Zoya-again he may want to apologize for the sin of breaking Zoya's heart but I don't think he thinks anything happened-he is still under trauma. But now from the precap, he definitely goes after Zoya not to seek forgiveness from God or what not.

Ajmer has to be good for AsYa-I don't think Gul can pull of this crap anymore of billi winning. The audience is in rage-forum 32 is flooded with criticism. And I am sure Gul knows AsYa brings trp's. Plus they are going all the way to Ajmer-something significant must happen and I can totally see a wedding. Also, billi getting exposed seems likely to me too. Dilshad is catching on and when Billi follows AsYa it is possible that Dilshad will find the pregnancy report. But i do feel Zoya will be in danger too and Mangalpur part 2 is coming. Asad will probably witness that and slap billi as well. I am excited for the upcoming track.

I wrote this earlier-but your thoughts seem like a good prediction too. I just want Billi to be exposed in front of Asad in Ajmer an even get slapped. Also, I want AsYa back together. Going by your theory, I can totally see Dilshad playing cupid again. Ayaan will also end up bringing them closer.

Let me know what you feel :)

Niki, you won't believe it--I wrote such a LONG reply..not even kidding..I was just about to send it but cleared it instead--that sucks so bad, lol! Oh man..so disappointed..I had some really good thoughts...anyways..I am just gonna try to write again..this time on my notepad and then just cut and paste her..lol..Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago