CanadianChik thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niki_12

CC-they are NOT crappy!! We love your thoughts!! 😃

awww😳😳😳 u guys r so sweet
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

CC, loved your prediction. Brilliant 👏 What is your take on Gul's new article? 

Am i the only one who loved the article? i have a lot to say on it - i might do a post on it and then C & P to this post for discussion when i come back -

PS: Thats y i got side tracked at star's post - due to the article - i had actually logged on to reply to Niki and soups post😳

be back in a few hrs after eating and praying and cleaning up once relative leave and i have had 12 dozen cups of chai😳😳😳😳
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

Am i the only one who loved the article? i have a lot to say on it - i might do a post on it and then C & P to this post for discussion when i come back -

PS: Thats y i got side tracked at star's post - due to the article - i had actually logged on to reply to Niki and soups post😳

be back in a few hrs after eating and praying and cleaning up once relative leave and i have had 12 dozen cups of chai😳

Haha. 12 dozen cups of chai 😆 See ya later then. Take your time  
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

be back in a few hrs after eating and praying and cleaning up once relative leave and i have had 12 dozen cups of chai😳

I loved the article too! I am so excited! I feel a great story coming! Yes please post your views on it! We have pretty much dissected it all. 

Take your time and eat well 😳
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay... Here u go... Gals unless AsYa are not married, there is still a possibility for zoYaan, with present situation they might pretend to be married just to make zoya enter that house... It could be done with asad's permission too (holi: Asad made zoyaan to shake hands)... By that if Ayaan was fallen for rajni, then he won't fall for zoya otherwise he will fall for her , remember Ayaan is the most self - centred guy in QH land...
I won't conclude that the clash between the brothers will be only zoya but she will also be one of the cause.
1. Clash 1: nikhat's breakup with Imran , when Asad comes to know that Imran is tanveer baby daddy , he'll definitely call Ayaan to give that info... But knowing Ayaan we should know what he will reply, he'll blame Asad for that as Ayaan believes Asad and tanveer did the deed that day...Ayaan puts nikhat's happiness first before his own happiness, so he'll stand against Asad.

2.clash2: obiviously rashid , when tanveer's truth comes out one by one , factory saazish will also be revealed layer by layer, then zoya mom murder... Unless gaffur & razia truth not revealed these brothers will always have a clash between them... How can we forget the rashid court track...

3. Najma and nuzhat falling for same guy, but that guy will fall for najma and not nuzhat, Asad will get najma married to that guy, then once again clash between... Remember Ayaan never thinks before he talks...
4. Gaffur being father of zoya would not be problem between the brothers... if Asad or zoya asks Ayaan will help her by hook or crook...
5. The love for their mothers... I have told u gals that rashid may not be Ayaan biological father... This will bring a major clash between brother even a rift is possible...
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Okay... Here u go... Gals unless AsYa are not married, there is still a possibility for zoYaan, with present situation they might pretend to be married just to make zoya enter that house... It could be done with asad's permission too (holi: Asad made zoyaan to shake hands)... By that if Ayaan was fallen for rajni, then he won't fall for zoya otherwise he will fall for her , remember Ayaan is the most self - centred guy in QH land...
I won't conclude that the clash between the brothers will be only zoya but she will also be one of the cause.
1. Clash 1: nikhat's breakup with Imran , when Asad comes to know that Imran is tanveer baby daddy , he'll definitely call Ayaan to give that info... But knowing Ayaan we should know what he will reply, he'll blame Asad for that as Ayaan believes Asad and tanveer did the deed that day...Ayaan puts nikhat's happiness first before his own happiness, so he'll stand against Asad.

2.clash2: obiviously rashid , when tanveer's truth comes out one by one , factory saazish will also be revealed layer by layer, then zoya mom murder... Unless gaffur & razia truth not revealed these brothers will always have a clash between them... How can we forget the rashid court track...

3. Najma and nuzhat falling for same guy, but that guy will fall for najma and not nuzhat, Asad will get najma married to that guy, then once again clash between... Remember Ayaan never thinks before he talks...
4. Gaffur being father of zoya would not be problem between the brothers... if Asad or zoya asks Ayaan will help her by hook or crook...
5. The love for their mothers... I have told u gals that rashid may not be Ayaan biological father... This will bring a major clash between brother even a rift is possible...

Deepa. On the first point, Gaffur's truth won't be out yet. Its too early for that. Rest of the reasons I agree about but not the first one  
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2. Why does Billi want to kill Zoya when everything is going fine for her
  • She knows that as long as Zoya is in front of Asad he can change his mind anytime about marriage
  • Zoya finds out how far along she is in her pregnancy
  • Zoya gets very close to the clue of who her father is ' then Tannu will not have any leverage as Zoya will be free to tell Asad the truth
  • Zoya tells Tannu that since she provided no proof she not know who her father is and she will tell Asad the truth of his innocence
  • Zoya keeps besting Tannu in her own game and making her look bad ( like Tannu use to - eg leaving Zoya at doctor. peanut food etc)
  • Zoya finds out who the father actually is
  • Zoya's friend keeps visiting a lot and Tannu is scared of him seeing her
  • She has taken money from Razia for killing her and has told her she is dead so when Razia finds out that Zoya is once again asking about her father then she has no choice but to kill Zoya
  • Last reason TANNU IS PLAIN KOOKOO and needs to go to vamp class 101 in order to get better skills at killing people
My choice would be the last option. She is plain KOOKOO n is just killing Zoya to cover her tracks. She's basically lost her mind in all her failed killing attempts 
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deepa I agree completely. If Zoya Ayaan ever happens which I still strongly doubt it would be with Asad's permission with Asad in confidence. He would know about it and if would be a nice track. But still i don't think a nikah would happen I am positive. If nikah had to happen it would have. Nikah cannot cause a clash between the brothers because both won't be aggressive about it they will accept their fate and give up zoya for each other.

I agree that all these clashes will happen and the final divide will be because of gaffur. See throughout these clashes Humera will stand by Ayaan and Zoya will stand by Asad. But then when Gaffur bomb drops Zoya will be called illegitimate but Zoya will want to fight for her rights. I have mentioned in my reply to Devika how the clash will happen because of that. It will almost be a tug between Zoya and Humera which will cause a big clash between the brothers who would have already had a rift because of all the other scenarios.

But for now, lets all be happy that billi is getting kicked out! Good days are here!!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think definitely the love for their mothers will play a big role coz even during the Gudiya factory, Ayaan was against Asad more for his mom than for Rashid. Coz in the beginning, he did give Asad the benefit of doubt n thought that maybe Asad actually did see something/had a genuine reason but then Shireen did her whole emotional drama n that made him lose his own beliefs in Asad n just support her. So def that will play a role somehow.