Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: studentofdayear

LOL, stop trying to defend and use logic! someone else was applying mehndi on zoya! how come they didn't feel the acid!! anyone who puts the mehndi on also gets very much exposed to the mehndi!

@TM
There was no need for you to jump on the person giving opinion here. The red part could have been totally avoided because you anyways were giving your point after that.

Coming to the point of post,
Indian soaps need drama and that is not possible if they follow logic completely.

IMO, only your first point about mehendi is a bit valid. The rest two are too minor to care. People would want to be alone when in stress and when dilshaad herself is so stressed out, you cannot expect her to sit there and console Zoya all night. Same with Aapi.
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
gull ji se poocho ðŸ˜¡
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
see i agree n ignore your points
coz i can accept any track,coz tracks what leads us to different scenes in different sense but what i cant accept is the way they miss these things and just want us to accept it
well i learn to ignore,well i am a DMG viewer so i learned to ignore illogical
about the mehendi,i sort of thought that its the flowers tanveer gave to...lol i lost it too or may be it is in the cone???🤔😕
may be dilshaad thought aapi is with zoya,so giving them time,well frankly she is suffering from the shock too
its ok to have ur opinions,may be just post in forum32,so they see n correct their mistakes,they do have a lot of stress going on
n guys jagado mat yaar,she is pointing out of bloopers as we say coz she watches the show keenly like all of us,though i think the caps gave the wrong idea that she is angry (or shouting(caps are for shouting))
swetha
Edited by bary - 10 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bary

see i agree n ignore your points
coz i can accept any track,coz tracks what leads us to different scenes in different sense but what i cant accept is the way they miss these things and just want us to accept it
well i learn to ignore,well i am a DMG viewer so i learned to ignore illogical
about the mehendi,i sort of thought that its the flowers tanveer gave to...lol i lost it too or may be it is in the cone???🤔😕
may be dilshaad thought aapi is with zoya,so giving them time,well frankly she is suffering from the shock too
its ok to have ur opinions,may be just post in forum32,so they see n correct their mistakes,they do have a lot of stress going on
n guys jagado mat yaar,she is pointing out of bloopers as we say coz she watches the show keenly like all of us
swetha

exactly! 

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

@TM
There was no need for you to jump on the person giving opinion here. The red part could have been totally avoided because you anyways were giving your point after that.

Coming to the point of post,
Indian soaps need drama and that is not possible if they follow logic completely.

IMO, only your first point about mehendi is a bit valid. The rest two are too minor to care. People would want to be alone when in stress and when dilshaad herself is so stressed out, you cannot expect her to sit there and console Zoya all night. Same with Aapi.

the rest aren't minor! why would zoya escape to ajmer? why wouldn't she just leave with aapi?? why didn't aapi question dilshaad and take the step to take zoya away with her?? why did she had to go all alone to an unknown city on her own??
shan68 thumbnail
Yes what u said is true.The track is highly idiotic. Both the brothers are dumb and foolish. I think their characters are shown such that they are not in right frame of mind. I can't watch all this crap yaar. 
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i searched for this topic just to see where drea said "make me". 😆

@topic maker, we all know that these things happen in serials. no need to raise your blood pressure dear 😃
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

the rest aren't minor! why would zoya escape to ajmer? why wouldn't she just leave with aapi?? why didn't aapi question dilshaad and take the step to take zoya away with her?? why did she had to go all alone to an unknown city on her own??

Watch the show and you will see...DUHHH! ðŸ¤£
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Because she wants to be alone maybe? Is that really that weird? When you're upset don't you wanna get away for a little while to breathe, calm down and be able to be alone with her thoughts? Plus, we all know Zoya turns to prayer in times of trouble and Ajmer is known for their mosques and temples...its close, so that was her first reaction...not let me go get my passport and visa and buy a US ticket and pack all my stuff and say my goodbyes to Dilshad and Najma...
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stacyellowz

i searched for this topic just to see where drea said "make me". 😆

@topic maker, we all know that these things happen in serials. no need to raise your blood pressure dear 😃

lol..exactly. ðŸ˜Š