AAPI LEFT ZOYA ALL ALONE?

Posted: 10 years ago

AAPI left zoya all alone how stupid!

aapi actually left ZOYA all alone in the same house where she had been wronged! how frikin sense less is that! 

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

2.ALSO WHY DIDN'T AAPI ATTEND HALF OF ZOYA'S WEDDING FUNCTIONS? IN SPITE OF LIVING IN INDIA AND AT ASAD'S HOUSE?? how frikin dumb is that??

LOGIC=ZERO

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

Edited by studentofdayear - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I so agree!!! shed rather show meow meow and billis GAY FCKD UP FACE ( I AM SO PISSED RigHT NOW) than apply any sort of logic.  such a forced BS EPISODE!
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is BYOLOGICAL , Beyond Our Logic 🤣Edited by AsyaManic - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gul ammi knows everything so well... that she doesn't feel the need of logic..
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: studentofdayear

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

Maybe there was a special bowl of Mehendi for Zoya. Everyone else could have used from another set. 

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

Um maybe she was giving Zoya some time alone. You ever felt so bad that you just want to be alone? And who was acting normal? 

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

I think you sshould calm down some. 

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
do you actually expect logic from a hindi serial? tv shows and logic- door door ki baat hai😊

LOL, stop trying to defend and use logic! someone else was applying mehndi on zoya! how come they didn't feel the acid!! anyone who puts the mehndi on also gets very much exposed to the mehndi!

Originally posted by: anoo67

do you actually expect logic from a hindi serial? tv shows and logic- door door ki baat hai😊

but this is seriously the height
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: studentofdayear

LOL, stop trying to defend and use logic! someone else was applying mehndi on zoya! how come they didn't feel the acid!! anyone who puts the mehndi on also gets very much exposed to the mehndi!

Well alright I'll give you that... But i think you should calm down. 

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Well alright I'll give you that... But i think you should calm down. 

I am calm just stating a fact! I thought IPKKND lacked logic and then I discovered this show