Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After reading everyone's response,  I feel so good that I did not watch the episode, and saved myself I hate Gul for ruining beautiful love story of Asad and Zoe, and as you said, there is no logic left, Gul has lost it completely, she officially became Ekta Kapoor by showing all the crap.. Who knows what more we have to watch in future..
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know where you're coming from but for the twist and turns to work out, they sometimes need to leave the logic all alone! ðŸ˜† ..
What is annoying right now is that why is Asad not questioning Tanveer about what happened! As if he remembers everything and no answers are needed. Atleast some questions but instead he is not even looking her in the eye! WTH
And secondly, Zoya is a smart girl.. she knew about Tanveer and her plans.. why is she not thinking for a second that there's something fishy here! .. will let this one go as she's in trauma!

I guess they need to leave the logic out for more tragic turns and intense scenes I guess! You can't hold onto something and keep thinking why isn't there any logic! That how all the Indian shows work! 😆.. Still loving the show though!!.. You should too 😉 .. Keep calm and watch Qubool Hai !
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never use logic when I watch any show.. No show, no movie has logic.. Be it Hindi, English whatever.. When I start using my logic, Titanic also looks crap to me.. So I spare my logical thinking for my real life than wasting on tv shows, movies..
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most of d Show dsnt hav ny logic dear
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: studentofdayear

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

Try and exaggerate and think that the person putting the mehendi comes into contact only a little and wipes it off, where as Zoya had it on her hands all the time. If touch something acidic or hot, and quickly move your hand, it won't feel the heat! And the cone was made out of a acid-proof material... that only burn human skin ;)

Washing mehendi, yes I thought that was strange, esp. a bride wouldn't do that! Not sure if that's the muslim custom though?

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

Maybe Zoya just wanted to be left alone... and everyone was speechless/didn't know what to do, hence seeming to appear normal?!

3.Where is Zoya's aapi!?

Went back to her home?

How did zoya manage to escape when aapi is in the house!? Why wasn't she there with zoya!?! Why couldn't zoya just leave back to London with Aapi!? why did she have to escape all alone to Ajmer!?

You don't just pack your bags and leave after a bad incident... things take a while to normalize and to knock back to your senses... but a rash step like running away is always spontaneous...

The main thing that I would question is after the Aapi is back, and they do have a house in Bhopal (the one that Aapi didn't want Zoya to be staying alone at), then why doesn't Zoya move out and live there with her Aapi? If Aapi was also living at Dilshad's, then it could be figured that the house was not functioning or whatever, so they all live like a big happy family. But Aapi went and kept coming back, giving the impression that she was living elsewhere, then why didn't Zoya go with her?!

LOGIC=ZERO

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

Edited by hirie - 10 years ago
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay, after reading your post and all the responses, its crazy to me that you don't think this is normal, so I have to ask...which hindi show have you seen that IS logical? For you to get so worked up over lack of logic on QH you must be used to logical television (which is a mystery to me) so please share with the rest of us, examples of logical hindi shows, past or present. Thanks! 
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't do for logics... this is a daily soap... people just watch it for twists turns and masala...and the love story that encircles it 😛

This is what I figured from my experience. So chill & watch
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya713

Okay, after reading your post and all the responses, its crazy to me that you don't think this is normal, so I have to ask...which hindi show have you seen that IS logical? For you to get so worked up over lack of logic on QH you must be used to logical television (which is a mystery to me) so please share with the rest of us, examples of logical hindi shows, past or present. Thanks! 

no show is completely logical! but their is a limit to how much stupidity one can show!!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 10 years ago
priya_din thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
QH is getting increasingly annoying because of lack of logic. off late its getting unbearable. How the hell can Tannu bit@h get away with so much bullshit despite Zoya being aware of her intentions...Zoya is shown as strong and all that but how come she has no clue on how to stop Tannu. Why does she never talk to Dilshad and Najma about Tann...its really irritationgEdited by priya_din - 10 years ago
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_din

QH is getting increasingly annoying because of lack of logic. off late its getting unbearable. How the hell can Tannu bit@h get away with so much bullshit despite Zoya being aware of her intentions...Zoya is shown as strong and all that but how come she has no clue on how to stop Tannu. Why does she never talk to Dilshad and Najma about Tann...its really irritationg

Come on...every show does this. The villian and/or mother in law get a way with murder (sometimes literally) throughout the duration of the entire run of the show until maybe the last day or the last day of that person's contract. Its just how it is. Yes, its eye-rolling worthy but its the nature of the serial game.