Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: polly_mk

ok am catching up now. Saw the 8th june epi. Nice! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Btw who is that ekta female? Never seen her before.

she is from Rab se sona ishq on Zeetv. at the beginning it was a nice serial but then O.o ... Kismat of all serials... It just ended i think
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is the heroine of rab se sona ishq which aired at 8 pm on zee... When it launched.. It was shot in London and everyone felt it wud give competition to ipk ... But if course it didnt
simim thumbnail
Hi yovna... How r u? Howcome on a monday
mishaj thumbnail
today z holiday for all educational institutions here..coz of heavy rainfall...
jachuj,vahan holiday hn kya?or rain kaisan hn aapki place mein?:-P
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simim

Hi yovna... How r u? Howcome on a monday

hi Simi :D doing okay okay... Study leave today. :D how are you? :)Edited by -Yovna- - 10 years ago
simim thumbnail
I am good.yovna.. Misha holiday kya? Wow!!!
simim thumbnail
And yovna y only okay okay... Y not good... Too much studying kya? πŸ˜†
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bookmarking, so I don't get lost!! Good day everyone, will be back later or may be.. I don't know; Sometime later…

Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi all,

Congratulations Nandu, Amritha, Polly and Jachu for the fan following. I kept going thru that page to see if there is a non member id liking somebody's post. But didnt expect a separate appreciation post.πŸ˜† Lage raho !! 

In the last thread some of you were talking about the Tamil film Pizza. The guy in that has had his first two films as hit and the 3rd film also did considerably well. I dont know how good his acting is but the script he chooses is not the run of the mill and hence he has got 10 films lined up. I keep thinking why these things are not happening in BW specially to Barun πŸ˜”

simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Hi all,

Congratulations Nandu, Amritha, Polly and Jachu for the fan following. I kept going thru that page to see if there is a non member id liking somebody's post. But didnt expect a separate appreciation post.πŸ˜† Lage raho !!

In the last thread some of you were talking about the Tamil film Pizza. The guy in that has had his first two films as hit and the 3rd film also did considerably well. I dont know how good his acting is but the script he chooses is not the run of the mill and hence he has got 10 films lined up. I keep thinking why these things are not happening in BW specially to BarunπŸ˜”

Yes shri... But Tamil cinema is more open... Bollywood is also becoming like tht.. But it will take time