Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Another FF has ended...waiting for season 2...I am amazed how you could bring up unique story lines...all are very well written...thanks for all good work...thanks for the PM
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic one just loved it...he is too cruel
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GOSH!!
ur FFs r just too gud..u're rly a very good writer...
this one rly made me cry...

Arnav, dude whatever u do..bt a monster like u don't deserve an apology..
i rly don't understand..hw the hell men think that they can get an apology whenever they realize their mistake..no matter hw big sins they hv made..bt they always expect an apology from women..
n a women.she can't even die in peace...
u know what..i felt worst for the baby..n hw the hell Arnav can call him/her their baby...bloody dog..!! it's good that khushi died..that poor soul..
in today's world..u can never trust ny1..esp man..not even ur bestest frnd..
bloody psychopaths..
their ego comes at top priority.not ny1's feelings..esp whn she rejects you..that too with gracefully..and when they reject someone...they make fun of the girl..hate this cruel male dominated society..
honestly, i din't want Arnav to be dead in this season..
i wanted him to be alive and repent for his deeds..and its only khushi's soul who takes revenge from Arnav..even though he has changed..
bt lets see..going to read season 2.. :)

okk..sorry for such a out burst type comment,..bt m actually fed up with all the incidents happening the country..and women r being humilated to an extent where they stop feeling anything...nw m even scared of the word "LOVE"..which is no where actually.. it's either l**t or obsession...
so m rly sorry...
Payaash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG !!!!! How horrible is Arnav ???? I literally hate him !!!! Oh actually only in this SS ... But still how can he be so cruel towards an innocent soul ??? Pls make him pay for all his deeds In the sequel ... 
amey.ipkknd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you suger sweety what a writer you are.i cried at the last capter.love it and now going to read the seasone 2

shanzaysethi thumbnail
Hi ! I'm new here & I just read this work of Urs my first ff ever . Could u plz email me the blog link if possible that would be such a big favour if that's okay with u :) & I'm totally in love with ur reading style it's amazing ''
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what s he?😡he s a pervert😡
nyc plot but its really difficult 2 read...feelin very sad 4 khushi😭...
u r amazing dear...go ahead😊
Edited by coolpd93 - 10 years ago
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor khushi...she does'nt deserve this😭...but i lyk arnav in season 2...😊
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg poor khushi...she never deserved dat...really felt very bad after reading d story... hope d sequel is not so dark...
kirangupta2708 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
never seen this before but u write it really well ,i could feel the every emotion very well