Posted: 10 years ago
Yes no point in staying in cocoon
Best to break free
Oh my that was just what she needed to do
Move on or at least try to
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah I just got one thing to say Why oh Why wasn't the Khushi in the show exactly as our resident Ms. Shakespeare described her to be. Why didn't she stick up for herself, why didn't she leave Mr Control Freak Raizada and why didn't she make him realize the gravity of his wrong doings.  *sighs  Another brilliant piece ma'am, loved it!

PS. All the very best for your exams! 
PPS. Don't say it's ur last OS for a while, keep posting whenever inspiration hits u! ;-)
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. What an awesome set. I loved all of them. I often wished that Khushi had left him in the show. Maybe the story would have some logic then. 
maheerah_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is actually beautiful...Arnav deserved this...wish we could see this drastic change in khushi in the show...BEAUTIFUL๐Ÿ‘
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing...๐Ÿ‘

Dear, All the best for  your exams!
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was different yet worth reading .nice job :-)
Enchante thumbnail
If I had to chose my favorite among your writings it would be this series. Do you know that there is a pattern in your Khushis? They are all very strong. Be it in STS or even DFS for that matter. That tells me a lot about how you are as a person.
What beauty you weave in a handful of words...as if they are mere colors in your hand to be filled in a fist and thrown over the virtual world. There is a calmness in your work that sooths me. No over dramatic love declarations or instances. You keep it real and yet your words are filled with whimsy.

You gave wings to Khushi's soul. Beautiful and apt. Thanks for writing this series. I enjoyed reading it a lot!๐Ÿ˜Š

All the best, you witch. You brew magic we can only hope to seek.
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I seem to have completely missed reading this entire set of OSs...
So happy reading to me while i catch up with all of them together. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) Lucid Fall - Wow it was time that khushi gave it back to Arnav for every little humiliating taunts that he has given to khushi. It was time someone put him in his place and i am glad that khushi was the one to do so. 
Kudos to you khushi...๐Ÿ‘And Arnav's reaction to the whole thing hmmm only he could do what he did.  Do the unexpected, create confusion and guard his your insecurities tightly. 
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2) Too little too late - Awesome brilliant...heartbreak and coming to terms with that so brilliantly written. A crack in the mirror which can't be repaired. 

3) Jar of hearts - If only khushi had done what you have written down. Kaash...and to think that i actually expected the tigress khushi to do all this rather than the meek lamb that she became.  If only khushi had given it back to the mighty ASR for murdering all her dreams in a flash. 

4) Set fire to the rain - What a damn good job you did of portraying khushi's heartbreak and her emotional drain. I am glad that she decided to call it quits and walk out before he could demean her more. 

Thanks for the PM had the best time reading all these takes about heartbreak and anguish. Applause to you and your brilliant writing.