Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Good morning dear Zainza... Rabba ve... 😊

Having a good time at the cottage? Just now saw ur post at the inn. Waiting eagerly for the next update?

You bet I'm waiting eagerly. There's more excitement now because Aquiline is taking a different course from the wretched MU that the drama writers created. Therefore, there's a lot of anticipation.

And I'm enjoying at this chat club, I never participated before and didn't make any friends at the forum but I've met wonderful people now.
hoopoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainza

You bet I'm waiting eagerly. There's more excitement now because Aquiline is taking a different course from the wretched MU that the drama writers created. Therefore, there's a lot of anticipation.

And I'm enjoying at this chat club, I never participated before and didn't make any friends at the forum but I've met wonderful people now.

That's good to hear dear. Your words are very true. This is such a warm place, we are sure to fall in love with this cottage and the lovely people around. Ask Soul, im the most reluctant person around here to involve in chatting and spending time at the cottage (its another thing I love spending time at the inn, rereading the tale). But the love showered by these beautiful souls of the cottage have changed me completely and now I visit this place regularly (as far as I can) to be with them.
hoopoe thumbnail
hoopoe thumbnail
This quote is for people like me...  🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This quote is for people like me...  🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣

😆😆

Goes for all of us I guess

Rabba ve yaara! ðŸ˜Š
hoopoe thumbnail
This applies to Arhasia too... 😉 TBTBR tell us that not only "Beasts" exist but they can be tamed and controlled too...😳 (silly me... 😆)

Jammy- thumbnail
^^ One of my favorite quotes Hoopoe jaani! 
hoopoe thumbnail
Rabba ve Jammy... How are you? How is life? Peeping in from office?
Jammy- thumbnail

Rabba ve Jammy... How are you? How is life? Peeping in from office?

I am good dearie, how are you?

Life is going good Alhamdolillah. ðŸ˜ƒ

Yup at the office.. taking a little time out. ðŸ˜‰
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zainza

Mavi, the embarrassing moment was heavy stuff, I wish i could give you a hug. But these things happen. And I know where you come from when you say you yourself are your best friend and how you kept everything bottled up. For me also a time came when writing a diary didn't work anymore. Even now I feel I need to break away from reality and just be with myself and my fantasies. Thats how I started spending time on IF. I decided to give some tme to myself. Here I can say a shair

umer meri thee, basar us ne ki

I feel I haven't lead my life but others have (you know with all the restrictions and everything that was a part n parcel of the family I was born in). But at the end of the day I think I'm better off than many others and then I feel good about myself and my life. This has become philosophical...lol...I didn't know I could open up so much.

hey Zina lolz I felt caged sometimes too though I don't have much of restrictions as u said u faced at least not from my parents side but from my elder sisters side... anyways
Rabba Vey all will b back in som time