!Office June 2013 Archives!

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday June 3rd Updates
Episode 59

Karthik and vishnu at office .. vishnu tells karthik the way he spoke to raji was not right. It had hurt her and vishnu feels karthik went over limit. Karthik regrets too but words have spoken out.. cant do much now. Laks comes and she avoids talking to karthik. He ask if she is angry with him regards to Raji matter and laks says yes. Karthik feels more guilty. Laks wonders how upset Raji going to be today nu and in comes raji with her cheerful laughs and she greets everyone including karthik 😲 She even tells karthik he looks handsome with the colour of his shirt. Everyone is shock and laks ask what happen how come she looks so happy and raji ask whats wrong with it.

Later karthik keeps looking at raji and then calls her name. He was about to ask her something but phone rings asking if she wants credit card and she says no .. karthik about to say something and his mobile rings.. he too gets call for credit card... he says no and again he was about to tell something to raji... vishnu mobile rings. Vishnu answers saying oh they both dont want credit card, its okie i shall give more numbers and gives laks soundarya and kausi numbers 😲🤣 Both karthik and raji ask if this all his work vaa nu 🤣

Laks at her table plays the song sevatha paiya and day dreams ...  Vishu comes and ask if laks is thinking about him and she says no... he then says he always thinks of her when one song plays.. something to do with dark colour.. and laks ask if she is dark and vishnu says no .. vishnu says the sevatha paiya song gives little romance but he forgot one line which is good in that movie. Laks laughs. Both chellama mokka podufies.. 😳
In canteen laks ask raji what happen to her.. why the sudden change. She had been worried about raji last night. Raji said she cant do anything. What is the point to weep over something when its obvious that something does not belong to her. Karthik already told out asking her to marry some else. There is nothing more left. For now everyone is equally friends. Laks ask if that is possible and raji says yes. Have too.

Both Raji laks comes to canteen. Raji leaves mobile and goes to bathroom .. her father called and laks answers. Virumandi ask her to inform raji that he gave mapillai the phone number and will call.. ask raji to talk and see nu. Laks gives the message to raji and ask why she agreed for this.. what about karthik? Raji reminds laks about karthik asking her to marry someone else. Laks says that came out of anger ... raji tries to reason but laks reminds her about how she wanted to work for 2 years but cant understand why this sudden changes. Laks leaves .. Karthik comes. He wants to talk to raji for a minute but raji trying to avoid the talk and softly says she got some urgent work. Karthik ask her to wait as it will not take more then a minute.  He says sorry for what he did but Raji says she has forgot about it plus she too made same wrong by accusing him. Karthik says things are not as same.. now raji is more cold and distant. He wants the same raji to be back but Raji ask why talking things not needed. Lets just be good friends.. karthik ask if only friends and nothing else.. raji does not say anything .. just says lets just be friends and gives her hand for hand shake... Karthik is upset but does not say anything and says okie as her wish

thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tuesday June 4th updates
Episode 60
part 1

Scene starts with Karthik and vishnu.Karthik gets confused and feels sad for raji's behaviour.vishnu laughs at karthik's confusions.karthik gets angry and scolds him saying"as a friend he is not helping to solve the problem but teasing more by laughing.Vishnu laughs and replies"nothing like that,you can say probs only to me,if i laugh,you may think this is not a very big probs,thats why to make you comfort am laughing".😆 .Annoyed karthik replies"its not like comforting it annoys him more"..Vishnu asks "whats the problem now".Karthik asks "why raji said there will be nothing between us anymore,but only frienship".Vishnu asks "what was there before,in past also frienship,now you guys fought and joined ,and renewed friendship,so wats der in between ".Karthik gets annoyed.Vishnu teases him saying"dont jump on me ,wait i wll call another person also to confirm it". Lakshmi comes and says "yes you both were friends in past,now also friends ,only friendship nothing more than that".Karthik wonders"how both says same answers at same time".both VL laughs out.

Lakshmi says "what raji was doing is too much,you were angry just for three days,but she is adamant now ,really cant understand her ".Karthik asks her to help by agreeing whatever he did was wrong but raji's behaviour is increasing his fears😭..Lakshmi agrees and says "she is acting like normal,so to avoid advise from others,she is just trying to escape from karthik". karthik feels bad and goes from there.Vishnu says to lakshmi that karthik is a good guy in real .he is a nice person to be with him,so please make raji to understand about karthik's love".Lakshmi agrees saying"raji herself knews it very well,but raji is so adamant and denying it ".(rajiii😡)

Karthik and raji in cubicles.Karthik was busy in his system..Raji looks at karthik.but he keeps on working.she is about to call him but his words comes to her mind and stops herself.Meanwhile karthik's phone starts to play the music(ringtone ah mathu karthi😉). but karthik didnt noticed it.Raji says to karthik that  his phone is ringing.Karthik takes the phone and talks with his mom and keeps it down.Raji thinks"karthik is putting scene like being sad".  karthik turns to her.meanwhile laksmi calls raji,
 lakshmi asks raji to see karthik's sad face and leave her ego and starts to talk normal with him.raji dont want to giveup her ego says "there is no problem between them. she looks at karthik who was lost in thoughts.

karthik turns to ask raji "did she eat".raji questions "its 12.30 why this quesition now".karthik realises and checks the time.raji asks "what happend to you,not eating,not concentrating propely".karthik says nothing .Raji says "if there is problem ,put it aside and concentrate on work,thats all everything finished".karthik looks at raji and thinks"nijamave yellam mudinchutha raji,thapu paniten,athukaga yellamey mudinchudum ah yeppadi unala mudyuthu, am dying bcoz of this torture ".😭 Raji turns and asks "did he called her".karthik says no and leaves the place.

part 2: Karthik and sushan(grrr raji going to pay big price for her ego )

Karthik comes to sushan and asks "why you called me".sushan asks "after the trip people will try to be close with boss,but you are so differant ,you not even tried to see me".karthik's Mindvoice"appo arambicha problem eh,innivaraikum poitu irukku,ithula meet pani pudhusa vera prob varanum ah🤣)
sushan asks whats cooking up.karthik covers up saying "nothing like that,you were busy in meeting".sushan replies"haan big street meeting,you are lieng".karthik laughs out.sushan gets relived after seeing his smile.sushan says "she wants to be his friend forever".karthik agrees by thiniking as friendship(aha sushan ku something something vandhudum pol irukkey😲).sushan asks her to come home for lunch.karthik gets surprised and agrees.sushan expresses her feelings saying"she married too early and finished everything too early,she wants to live back the happy life again but not love".(CV's 😡).karthik replies"dont be like boss after office hours and mingle with our team mates,you will be happy in your life".sushan asks "is he serious".karthik replies"really just mingle with our team mates,you will be more happier". Karthik and sushan shakes hands saying"friends".(ithu yenga poi mudyum nu puryaliye🤢,this karthik is so dumb to understand sushan's feelings😡)

part 3

KRV in cubicles.Vishnu plays the ringtone to make  karthik to know its time up.  Karthik who was in deap thoughts didnt listen to him. Raji smiles and asks "yena vishnu kilambiacha".Vishnu says yes and calls karthik saying he will drop him in home. Karthik says "he will come later".visnhu gets confused and says "you didnt bring your bike today,you asked me the lift".karthik refuse to go with him.Vishnu teases him saying"so you want to talk with raji alone".raji laughs out.vishnu moves out.

Raji tries to move,karthik asks her to stay as he wants to talk with him.Raji replies "there is nothing between them".karthik pleads"you only asked about sushan,thats why i was angry and in that anger i uttered some words,which hurted you most,am really sorry for it ,i just want to end this problem".😭Raji is adamant and replies "there is nothing between them,she dont want anyting between them.Karthik replies"dont make me to beg to you".Raji coldly replies"she didnt asked him to beg to her".Karthik pleads "you are not punishing only me,also you,you cant stay happy by making me cry,just think one time".😳😭.Raji is still adamant and says "there is nothing between them".she walks from there and opens the door and cries 😡 (omg raji is still adamant ,she dont want give up her ego,dont be slow raji,sushan is waitng🤢)

Precap

Karthik,Vishnu,Lakshmi

Lakshmi says "both you and raji are very nice persons.but both are shot tempered.also raji is taking qucik decisions in anger also chaning it in haste.really you cant live with such a girl,take the decisons at early stage itself.karthik gets shocked and in thinking mode.

sorry friends this is my first update  in this forum.sorry for the mistakes 😉

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

seelaks thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mellisai thumbnail

Daffodilee thumbnail
Monday episode
June 10th Updates
episode 64
find no episodes so i reserved will give brief update today evg adjust friends
</div>

<div>

<font color="#990000">part 1</font>

<font color="#990000">scene starts with Groom and Raji sitting in canteen.soundar says "people will change from the moment they arrive here,but you didnt changed". Raji replies "people can be modern by putting traditional dress too".soundar says "he is earning more ,so she need not work after marriage".Raji gets annoyed.meanwhile Raji's father calls her and says "dont say the decision face to face to soundar,she can say things later but not now".Raji relactantly agrees".soundar says "he likes raji,and willing to marry her".Raji remains silent.He offer her to drop home.Raji politely refuses.soundar replies "he is not surprised".He gives his hands for a handshake.raji says vanakam.both moves from there.</font>

<font color="#990000">scene starts with Raji and vishnu sitting in thier cubicles. Raji finds karthik missing.Vishnu asks "did they solved thier issue yesterday".Raji asks "what he meant".Vishnu replies "if you think its very personal dont say ,just asked you both solved your fight or not".Raji says "yes we did".Vishnu teases "but your face says differant answer".Raji denies saying"nothing like that,we solved the problem".Vishnu begins to work saying"i dont want get into your personal,if you dont want to reveal what actually happend".</font>

<font color="#990000">Raji finds still karthik was missing.Raji asks about karthik to vishnu.Vishnu replies "if they really solved the problem,then karthik must come today,dont worry".Raji thinks for a while.Vishnu leaves from there.After some times karthik arrives and starts his work.Raji asks why he was being so late.Karthik replies that he was caught in heavy traffic. Raji smiles.Karthik asks"did she eat".Raji replies "yes".karthik naughtily asks"how many".Raji curses him in mind voice"ithuku mela formal ah oruthan ketka mudyathu".🤣.karthik again asks "how many".Raji replies "three".Raji scolds him in her mindvoice.Karthik asks what she actually wants.raji replies "wont he bothered to ask ,what was actually happened on yesterday".karthik cooly replies "why should i ,security said he is your mapillai,then whats there to ask ".Raji says "but i dont like him".Karthik"thats your problem".Raji gets annoyed.Karthik"did she say this to groom".Raji says "no".karthik"then get married and settle in thiruvanmyur".Raji gets angry.Karthik laughs and says "if you cant say no,than how will she stop the marriage".Raji gets confused.Karthik says to her"say to your dad you dont like him or say to groom that you like some one so you cant marry him". Raji gets tensed as she couldnot do both the things.karthik leaves saying"its you who started the problem,you have to decide".</font>

<font color="#990000">Part 2
Lakshmi waits for Vishnu.Lakshmi scolds him for not attending phone.Vishnu asusual says reasons for not attanding the calls.Lakshmi informs "there is a big problem for us".Vishnu gets confused.Lakshmi says "some one wrote in rest room that "sevatha payan,kartha ponnu kum salsa".Vishnu laughs out and says "we became vips,thats why kisu kisu came".Lakshmi asks him to be serious.Vishnu replies "may they wrote about sushan and kaushik".Lakshmi says "kaushik is not that much sevatha payan,logic not working".</font>

<font color="#990000">Vishnu replies "really its same on those guys,its an IT company instead mailing to whole office ,or doing something technically ,they wrote in toilet room wall,this is a disgrace to our company,they must be cheating as professionals ,we should find them and dismiss to save the welfare of Net tech".Lakshmi replies "if we cross the friendship limits such things will happen,being only friend will make us to escape from such things".Vishnu says "if we love ,we wont fight".lakshmi replies "no we will fight ".both continues to argue for sometimes.Vishnu atlast asks "why we arguing,lets have a try and then decide".Lakshmi murmurs "inimey than love pananum ah".Vishnu understands and asks "what she said".Lakshmi replies "nothing".Vishnu again asks "what she said".laksmi bluses and escapes . (karutha ponnu,sevatha paiya bgm)</font>

<font color="#990000">part 3</font>

<font color="#990000">Vishnu comes to karthik and asks "what he said to raji".Karthik replies "its her fault,she only have to solve it,its not my problem".Vishnu tries to put some sense in his mind saying"its he who started the problem,he must help her".karthik is adamant and asks "sandai pota,udaney mapilai parka solliduvala,its not fair".Vishnu replies "raji is innocent,she cant say things easily just like that".karthik replies a proverb.Vishnu scolds him saying"did he actually knows the meaning of it".Karthik cooly replies "yetho nadakanumnu irukko athu nadanthey theerum".(what ever will happen,will happen) .Vishnu replies "he findout the new meaning for it".</font>

<font color="#990000">Raji about to cross them.Vishnu calls Raji and says "karthik wants to speek something with you".Karthik says no.But vishnu leaves raji and karthik alone and escapes. </font>

<font color="#990000">Raji says to karthik that she didnt like the groom,she dont want the marriage,she dont like him.Karthik asks "did you said this to him".Raji says "no i didnt".Karthik asks "did he said ,he liked you".Raji says "yes,but i dont like him".Karthik"instead repeating this to him,this much time,you must have told this to either your dad or soundar".Raji says "i cant do it,but i cant marry him too,what should i do now".Meanwhile soundar calls raji and asks her to come to coffee shop in evening.Raji says to karthik about the call.Karthik asks "why she didnt refused".Raji replies "before replying ,he cuts the call,now what will i do".karthik replies "now one thing confirmed,bcoz of this problem,i am going to get the torture".He goes from there.raji gets tensed.</font>

<font color="#990000">Precap</font>

<font color="#990000">Karthik and Raji in cubicles.karthik comes up with a story to tease raji.Karthik says to raji that his mom arranged a marriage proposal with a rich girl for him".Raji gets annoyed and asks "did he said yes".karthik replies "the girl is so rich,she is willing,how can i say no that too my mom,amma kita yeppadi no nu solurathu".Raji gets annoyed and about to shout.(i guess karthik teasing raji for not saying no to her dad).</font>

sorry for the mistakes . couldnt find monday episode updates ,so am filling it ,sorry if i did this without asking the updaters .

Daffodilee thumbnail
Tuesday June 11th Updates
Episode 65

part 1

Episode starts with Karthik,Raji,vishnu in cubicles.karthik says "hi raji".Raji gets confused.Karthik says "sorry raji".Raji again gets confused and asks "for what".karthik"now only i understood your situation,how difficult it was,am sorry ".Raji gets confused and asks "what happaned".Karthik replies "i too cant say no like you".Raji gets tensed.karthik continues "my mom forced me to see my uncle's daughter who was wealthy and beautiful too".Raji asks "why you didnt refused ".karthik"i did,but mom forced me to go and meet her,i too gone there with a thinking,she is rich,beautiful,she will surely reject me ".Raji"then what happend".karthik"to my surprise,she agreed for the marriage".Raji gets furious and asks"what he replied".Karthik replies "that rich,beautiful girl said okay to marry me,than how will say no,that to mom's decison".Raji gets annoyed.karthik adds "like how you cant say no to your dad,now i too caught in the same situation,please give an idea to come out of this problem please".Raji gets tensed.karthik smirks and goes from there.Raji starts to cry.Vishnu who was listening to whole convo laughs out.

Raji cries and asks "why you are laughing".Vishnu asks "why you crying for his lie,both behaving like LKg students".Raji gets confused and asks "is it a lie".Vishnu replies "he had no uncle,than how come uncle's daughter come".Raji gets relaxed and asks "appo poi ya".Vishnu laughs and replies "he is fooling you ,by making up a story ,with your story. i know only one mama he have is in kovil patti with meesai 🤣   " .Raji gets relaxed and smiles.Vishnu asks "am i right raji,he have an uncle in kovil patti".Raji gets shy and smiles .Vishnu laughs.

Scenes shifts to Lakshmi and Vishnu .Lakshmi and Vishnu were having chit chat.The security comes with a sweet box and says "today his birthday".Vishnu gives 500 rupess and wishes him.The security man hesitates to take it.Vishnu insists him to take it as gift.The security gets happy and gives laddoo to lakshmi and vishnu and says "mahalakshmi mathri amma amsam ah irukanga,she will surely take goood care of you".Vishnu gets happy and asks really.lakshmi gets irrated and asks 'whats happaning".Vishnu sends security guy away and says nothing. laksmi says "he may be cheeting you to get gifts".Vishnu asks "did she meant,he may faked his birthday".Laksmhi replies "may be,sweet vangunathu matum than avan selavu  ah irukkum,you spent 500 rupees for it".Vishnu says "we are wasting money for somany unnessary things ,so its not a problem".Lakshmi"but he is cheating".Vishnu replies "am giving to him,it wil benift me,if he cheats me ,that pavam only to him,not for me,so my duty is keep loving others".laksmi asks "ivar periya ivaru,una nan nala parthukanum ah".Vishnu asks her to eat laddu.Laksmi says "i cant eat now".she offers him to eat.Vishnu asks "why she is rejecting ,is it bcoz it was given by secuiry".Laksmi replies "dont think like that,now am in diet ,so i wont eat sweets".Vishnu turns naughty and says "my hands are so dirty ,i cant eat now,i will do ,if you feed me".Lakhsmi gets angry.Vishnu asks "we are just friends only na".Lakshmi says "yes ".Vishnu"then why hasistating now,we are friends means,feed me ,i will eat".Lakshmi hesitates and then feeds him.

Karthik suddenly comes there.both vishnu and lakshmi looks at each other.karthik asks "ithu verum friendship thaney".Vishnu laughs and says "yes it is only friendhsip".Karthik replies "then okay,nadakatum nadakatum".He goes from there.Vishnu and lakshim looks at each other and starts to laugh out.

part 2
scene starts with karthik coming to his cubicle.Vishnu asks why he was late.Karthik replies "some diversion in route ,thats why late,heavy traffic".Vishnu asks"did he informed the delay to HR".Karthik replies "yes he did". Vishnu asks "how he did,did you said to david".Karthik replies yes again.Vishnu gets confused and asks where he said.Karthik replies "he was standing near me in traffic,so i just called him and said i will be late for an hour".🤣.Vishnu and karthik laughs.karthik asks "yenga orutharyum kanoom".Vishnu replies "lakshmi on leave and Raji is sick ,she gone to medical store".karthik gets tensed and asks "what happened".Vishnu"i must ask this question to you,she is vomiting now,what you did".Karthik gives a cold look.Vishnu laughs and says "must be indigestion ,she will come dont worry". karthik asks him to stop teasing him and say whats happening. Vishnu replies "Raji is coming now,you ask by yourself". Vishnu leaves asking raji"how is she".raji replies "she is fine".

Karthik asks raji "what happened".Raji replies "nothing".karthik tries to touch her hand.Raji gets angry.Karthik replies "just wanna check ,if she has fever".Raji asks "is he a doctor".karthik replies "i can say ,by touching your hand".Raji replies "dont you know why".karthik replies "yes i do".karthik keeps on asking her hand.Raji replies "kai yena kovil patiliya iruku,check it".karthik touches her hands and says "you have no physical problem,you are tensed now".Raji replies "yes if am tensed ,i will have vomiting sensation and head ache".karthik aks"why you are so tensed".Raji replies "dont you know why,am so tensed bcoz of you".nee konjam ah sandai podura,unakum ,enga appa kum nadavula maatikitu mulikren".karthik asks "really am i  making you so tensed,are you scared of me".Raji says " to be frank, you are my strength and fear".karthik asks "yena parthu avlo bayam ah".Raji replies "when big problem comes,you act so cool and deals very easily,but for for small ,small problems,you behaving like as that was a very big problem,and terrorising me,am caught between you and my dad".karthik says " forgot all those things,am your bestfriend,you can talk with me ,what ever you want to talk,kobam vantha vitutu poiduvennu bayapadathey..nee vitutu poiduven um yosikatha,just be your self and be with me always".Raji looks at him.karthik continues "ulagathuliye ne comfortable ah iruka mudyarathu en kita than nu irukanum,unoda yellathyum purinchukra ala nan irukanum,thats very important for building a good relationship 👍🏼but i guess now am not like that,but surely i will change myself".😳 Raji gets amazed and says thanks .karthik smiles and asks "i said somany things,but you giving thanks in one liner".Raji asks "what else he want".karthik replies "nothing".both smiles, ( what an amazing dialog by karthik   but part 3 la what he did   )

Back to our sales team 😆

puli,kataithurai(ithaney his name ??),anbu were in the meeting room.Puli says some china company "yuvan swang ".offering jobs with high pay ,its newly opened company,we must send CV's to it.Anbu warns"name itself differant ,we should be carefull".but puli insist them to apply for the post saying about very high salary .The Three muskateers applies for the job and enjoys.

Bike mohan comes to them .He warns them not to send any CV's to any company,bcoz shate is testing the staffs by giving fake call for offers to find out who are all not willing to work there.The trio gets shocked.Bike mohan says "be careful dont give application to any such advertaisment. Anbu asks the company name .Bike mohan replies "yuvam swang".The trio starts to cry. Bike mohan gets confused and asks the reason.The three muskateers replies they already did it.Bike mohan gets shocked and starts to laugh heavily.

part 3

Raji was standing near her system.Vishnu asks whats the problem. raji says "that soundar wants to meet me again,he will come today".Vishnu  gets confused and asks "will she marry him".Raji replies "no not like that,i have to say this to my dad,and then he will say this matter to soundar s family in a more polite manner,else perippa will force the marriage".Vishnu asks "whats this somany shocking twists in your life".Raji replies "now my fear is about your friend,how will he take it,if i met this guy".Vishnu says"just say him,you dont like him".Raji replies "that will creat another big problem".Vishnu says "dont worry ".Raji replies "china vishyathuku perusa kuthipan,ivan ah yena panurathu".

Both sees karthik coming towards them and stops talking. Karthik asks "why they stopped convo seeing him".Vishnu jokes "nothing ,i just asked whether ( a+b) formula is same in kovil patti also va nu".karthik replies"both are lieng to me,if i found ,you people going to get from me ".Vishnu plays the ringtone and says "its time up".karthik replies "its just 5.30 ". Vishnu asks "why cant we go early,come lets go".karthik asks "un kooda vanthu nan yena panurathu".Vishnu tries to take him away.

Raji's phone starts to play the tone.she attends ,that was from priya.Raji and vishnu gets relaxed.karthik starts to doubt. Raji replies "soundar wants to meet me again".karthik angrily says "dont go and meet him".Raji says "but he already came".Karthik shouts "dont go".Raji's phone starts to play the music.Raji attends the phone and says okay.Raji says to karthik"he is waiting for me down,i cant do anything i have to go".karthik asks her not to go.Raji replies "i cant stop seeing him now,i have to go".she goes from there without waiting for his reply.

Karthik gets angry.vishnu looks at him confused.Karthik folds his hands and broke the glass piece in cubin and hurts his hands.Vishnu gets shocked and stops him.( pona scene la appadi pesitu,sudden ah over possasive aguran ,iva ah yentha list la serkrathu 😲 )  Karthik ne nalavan ah ketavan ah

sorry for the mistakes friends .😉
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

seelaks thumbnail
Thursday June 13th Updates

Episode 67

Soundar is waiting for Raji in the reception area. Lakshmi and Vishnu notices him. Vishnu points out to Lakshmi that he is the prospective groom for Raji. Lakshmi wants to know how come Vishnu knows.  Vishnu says the guy comes to their office daily.  He says .. 'avana undu illanu panna poren'. Vishnu doesnt listen to Lakshmi who tries to stop him.

Sounder stops Vishnu to ask whether there isnt any receptionist. Vishnu informs him that the recptionist is on leave and to contact in the security. Sounder tells that he didnt find anyone there also. Vishnu asks to call his friend's mobile. Sounder replies that he goe an answer from home as his friend left the phone there. Lakshmi is smiling seeing all these.  Vishnu asks for his friend's name. Sounder says its Raji. Vishnu tells him that he knows Raji as she is their team mate and will inform her and goes inside.

Vishnu and Lakshmi notices Raji going towards the reception. Vishnu tells her to use the other way as they have painted and it may spill on her. He further adds no to use the way until evening. Raji thanks him. Lakshmi asks why didnt he inform Raji that Sounder is waiting for her. Vishnu cooly replies that let he wait.

Its lunch time. Vishnu tells Karthik that he will feel happy if Karthi gets to know what he did. He says he will get to know about the matter when it becomes a big issue in the evening. Raji wants to go for lunch. All leave but Vishnu again says they will use the other way.

Vishnu passes through the reception. Sounder asks him about Raji. Vishnu is surprised that he is waiting for 3 hours. He tells him that Raji is attending an important meeting. Sounder wishes to stay back as he has come from a long distance. Vishnu asks him to wait and see as meeting will be over soon.

Lakshmi calls Vishnu and says Sounder is waiting for 5 hours. Vishnu says let he wait. Its evening, Raji wishes Karthi and Vishnu and leaves. She sees Sounder waiting for her and asks him as when did he come. Sounder in angry tone tells her that he had been waiting for 8hrs like a fool. He says he would have gone if she had said she didnt like him but why did she make him feel ashamed. Sounder asks whether Vishnu didnt inform her. Raji says no . Sounder asks her not to lie and he was just waiting to tell her that he felt bad.  He leaves.

Vishnu tells Karthi that he made wait Sounder from morning telling him that Raji will come soon nu. Karthi asks why did he do so. Vishnu says 'pora vazhi ethu venanulum irukkalam anna sera idam correct eh irrukanum nu'.  Raji is listening to him.

Sales team .. Katai is missing. Mama and puli are there. Mama asks the canteen boy to bring 'suduthani a.k.a tea'. Puli informs that Kattai had gone to see a girl and is planning to get married. Mohan comes and inquires about Kattai. They tell him the matter. Mohan receives a call inquiring about Kattai. Mohan says the truth (all bad qualities) in his slang. Finally he gets to know that its the bride's father who had called to inquire about Kattai.  (Not mentioning in detail).

Lakshmi, Karthi and Vishnu are in canteen. Vishnu says he is not bothered about Sounder but is feeling bad as Raji felt bad for making Sounder waiting from morning till evening.  Lakshmi says Raji might get into trouble if Sounder complains to Raji's family. Vishnu tells Lakshmi that how come Sounder comes to visit Raji daily. Lakshmi asks him not to worry as its Karthik's problem and not his.  Vishnu says 'nanban oda prachanai en prachanai' so only he did. Lakshmi wants to know why Karthi is not interfering. Vishnu says Sorry. Karthik tells him to think before acting.  Lakshmi asks Karthi that it look like he is feeling happy from inside. Karthik doesnt reply but just smiles. Lakshmi calls him a fraud and tells that he has kiddish behaviour inspite of being a big person.  Karthi asks Lakshmi to call Raji without informing that Vishnu is here nu. Raji comes but sits in a separate table.

Lakshmi asks why did Raji sit in this table. Raji in full kaduppu mode says 'yen inga  ellam utkara koodatha .. yarukkulaam payapdrathune theriyala'. She tells that if she sees Sounder Karthik will break the glass and if she doesnt see her father is telling that her periappa will get angry nu.  Raji says Vishnu cannot change his policy and Lakshmi is not telling her even after she knows the matter.  She tells that everyone are clear in what they want and they will not change for the sake of anyone else. Raji says she is the one to adjust for everyone's sake. Karthik and Vishnu comes to the table where Raji and Lakshmi are sitting. Raji tries to leave but Lakshmi stops. Vishnu says sorry. Raji is not ready to listen to him and tells Karthi that he would have known how serious the matter is only if was made to wait for 10 minutes. She goes on ranting that Sounder may be good or bad, she may like him or not but its not fair to make him wait for 8hrs and that too by using her name. Vishnu says sorry again. Raji starts to say that she thought of avoiding Sounder decently but now they have created a situation where she needs to go , meet him and say Sorry. Vishnu says he will come but Raji tells its not needed. The rest leaving Raji is canteen.

Vishnu - Lakshmi scene .. Vishnu is making his face to look serious. Lakshmi comments that the child's face is not good. She calls Vishnu 'Ennadi chellam' and asks whether he needs chocolate eh nu.  Lakshmi says 'en ippadi violin vaasikira'. Vishnu says he is feeling bad about himself as he thought of doing a comedy but ended up in hurting Raji.  Lakshmi tells this is what she was saying from that day onwards. Vishnu says she should have beaten him and made him understand. Lakshmi tells he is not a small boy to do so.  Vishnu says that he has now decided to become serious seriously. Lakshmi laughs and asks what made him think so. Vishnu replies that she cannot see the old Vishnu from now onwards.  Lakshmi says it doesnt suits him and asks whether he took the decision as Raji is angry.  Vishnu tells that Raji might get angry on Karthi but never on him.  Lakshmi says itts not new for Raji to get angry as getting angry, crying are those Raji has been doing for most of the time.  Vishnu tells he has decided to come, do his job and leave.  Lakshmi says its not looking good as there is Karthi to look after. She tells 'Vishnu ne ippo azhaga irukurathey fun eh irukkurathu thaan'. Lakshmi says no one will look at him , if he becomes serious. She adds that they can find 1000 persons someone like Karthi but there is only one Vishnu - there may be many heroes but only 4/5 comedians. Lakshmi says she likes hollywood hero 'Jim Carey' though her friends like persons lie Tom cruise. She tells that its easy to make a person cry but its not easy to make a person laugh.  Lakshmi asks him not to take it seriously and change.  Vishnu is still feeling bad. Lakshmi consoles that his actions result in 90% good and its not wrong if 4-5 wrong things happens. She tells him that she had been advising him for 1/2 hr yet he is upset. Vishnu wants her to tap on his sback and say everything will be fine nu. Lakshmi asks whether he is trying to correct her but finally does as Vishnu says.

Raji standing in NeTech balcony. Vishnu says Sorry. Raji asks whether he is making fun of her. Vishnu tells this is the first time he is folding hands and saying Sorry to someone.  Raji says she is not feeling like laughing. Vishnu counters that he was serious and so only she didnt laugh nu.  He says that Raji was struggling to say to Sounder that she doesnt like him and thats why he made fun of Sounder.  Vishnu tells he didnt expect Raji to react in this way. He says he thought to do something interesting and say Sorry like give basket full of chocolates or writing 'Sorry' with flowers. Vishnu tells she would have forgiven him if he had done so but Karthik would have stamped him. Raji laughs and says he will not accept mistake evn if he knows that he has done wrong.  She tells its ok. Lakshmi comes and asks for her also.

Lakshmi says it looked like Raji forgiving Vishnu and wanted one for her also. Vishnu tells that he talked with Raji for 1/2 hr to forgive him.  He says 'avan avan aadu da rama nu arai mani neram manippu keta , ne nogama nongu thingalaam nu pakuraiya'.  Vishnu wants Lakshmi to do something differently to say Sorry to him. Lakshmi holds her ears and says Sorry. Raji forgives. Lakshmi wonders in what way Karthik will say Sorry. Raji is sure that Karthi wont say Sorry and will look as if he didnt do anything wrong. Karthi comes and asks what is going on. Lakshmi says they were thinking in what style Karthi will say Sorry. Karthik as usual asks why should he asks Sorry. Lakshmi says even Raji said the same. Karthi asks whether he hadnt said Sorry to her. Raji tells he will ask sorry with style.  Karthik says he thought of saying Sorry in their style after Lakshmi, Vishnu leaves.  Lakshmi asks what style it is , Raji says Karthik is lying.  Karthi tells he would have asked Sorry in a different style. He bends down on his knees, catches Raji's hand and says 'mama va manichuru'. All laugh, Lakshmi claps. She tells that entire office would have said Sorry in the same way if they had known the way. Lakshmi leaves. Vishnu asks how come he gets such ideas. Karthi replies that its just improvisation and he does it in a flow.  He asks Vishnu not to think too much as its the work of intelligent persons and not blame him if it doesnt work for him. Vishnu leaves. Raji tries to call Sounder. She says she is ure to ask Sorry. Karthi asks her to think once again. Raji smiles.

Precap

Raji smiles.
Karthi - enna ?
R - Pudichurukku
K- enna pudichurukku ?
R - intha sandai ennaku romba pudichirukku.
Karthik turns away.
R - Ippadi nee sandai posurathu, kaduppu aagurathu ellam pudichirukku. Ithukagave Sounder ku adikadi 'Dear Dear' nu message annupalaam pola irruke.
K-Oi .. smiles.
mellisai thumbnail
14th june 2013 .. quick update .. last scene la stream messed up aagiduchu!

* raji's worried soundar is not answering her calls & messages. karthik asks her what she's messaging him & raji says sorry dear soundar. karthik says it doesn't sound formal addressing him dear .. personal aa irukku. raji repeats she's worried about soundar informing her family & karthik says he will take care. he calls her dear & raji asks him why he's calling her dear. karthik says she's a maan / deer. 

*karthik tells vishnu he wants to see soundar & vishnu asks him whether he wants to go one on one with him for raji, karthik says raji kaduppethra being worried about soundar .. rendu paerum meet panurathe better. vishnu says uravugal thodarkathai aagidum. he calls the reception & tells them to check the register for soundar's number. 

*lakshmi says a surprise is waiting for raji & tells her to come to the canteen. raji's surprised seeing soundar & asks her how did they manage to get him here. lakshmi says it's all karthik & raji tells them to come. raji apologizes & soundar says he can see she's interested in him & that why she wanted to meet him. raji says there's nothing like that & she's not interested in marrying him .. she has other commitments. soundar asks if she's in love with someone & raji says it's personal. he leaves & lakshmi's shocked. karthik asks raji if she wants to say something ...

*last scene .. usual raji & karthik beating around the bush .. I love u la I mattum vanthaachu .. innum love you nnu solla 2 months edukkum pola!🥱

next week - karthik says mum & dad going going abroad  & raji wants to meet them ..