!Office June 2013 Archives! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Monday updates
Episode 69

sorry for the brief updates friends

part 1
After 3 months new comers get thier salary.All are feeling happy.Lakshmi asks for treat.Raji asks karthik "what he want as gift". Karthik too asks the same.Raji insisits him to say .Karthik replies"dairy milk".Raji again insists him to say.Karthik says that he will say about it later.Raji asks karthik to get churidhars for her .she says she needs the dress like lakshmi used to wear for office.Karthik says "no problem ,its not necessary to come with me for shopping".but raji says she will come to get churidhars.karthik asks raji to get something for her.Raji replies "what to gift him,its him who always gets things for her,thats why am asking you to buy churidhars for me".Karthik agrees and says "they will go later".

scenes shifts to karthik and Vishnu comes to meet sushan with sweets.sushan asks "whats the problem".KV replies they just came to give sweets ,as she is good boss ,and today they got first salary.sushan asks "you guys came so many days before,but first salary only now ah nu". Vishnu replies "its bcoz of some head office,insurance problem".Sushan laughs.Vishnu gives her laddu.Karthik gives hissweet box.sushan and vishnu teases him for giving halwa.  Embrassed Karthik replies "that was actually for home,i misplaced the sweet box".But vishnu and sushan teases him more.sushan asks for treat.Karthik says "sure they will give her treat".sushan sends vishnu out and says to karthik"nothing just to tease him more,chumma avan ah irritate pananum".karthik laughs.she asks karthik to blow her eyes,as something fallen in her eyes to annoy vishnu more.karthik smiles and does the same.Vishnu gets annoyed more.

Karthik comes out.vishnu asks "what actually happend".karthik in teasing tone replies"what ever happaned is happaned,if is say you wont belive,so leave it".Vishnu gets more confused.He goes with a naughty smile

Part 2

scene shifts to karthik and raji in balcony. Raji gets angry on karthik,for not taking her to shopping . Karthik replies "he will take her soon".Raji gets angry and says "if sushan asked,he could have done it so fast,you are doing purposely,you are taking me granted always,this is not fair". Karthik gives dairy milk.Raji still in anger .Karthik insist her to take.Raji gets the choclate.Karthik replies "if she gets modern,this kovil patti raji will be gone,so till our shopping let me see you with your regular attieres". Raji smiles.Karthik asks "did you remember how i looked at you in our first meet".Raji replies "how can i forget that,patikatan mittai kadai partha look ๐Ÿคฃ   (Raji you rocks ๐Ÿคฃ  ).Karthik says "one day you must change into modern,bcoz this is necessary here,but that time i fear i will loose the old look raji,thats why am delaying things".Raji replies "but you only asked me to change".Karthik says "yes you should change,till that i will like to see you like this,he promises her to take for shopping next week (appo raji ku new churidhars ahh wow๐Ÿฅณ   ).  Raji replies "dont worry,withing this week i will wear all kovil patti churidhars".Both laughs.Raji then eats the choclate. she asks "do you want it".karthik refuses.Karthik asks her to clean the face,as choco in her face. Raji asks him to do so.Karthik whipes it by his handky,both smiles.

Part 3

In canteen

Lakshmi missed from our fantastic four.Karthik,raji,vishnu were eating. Vishnu asks "whers is raji". Karthik replies "you must know it".Vishnu asks "dont tease me,where is she".Raji teases vishnu saying"if lakshmi is waiting she will sit simply without eating,but you are eating without waiting for her".Vishnu asks "why you maiking fight in love".Karthik says "he should have waited for lakshmi".Laksmi comes.Vishnu quickly pushes plate to karthik and says to lakhmi"see lakhs am waiting for you without eating,this karthik is eating with two plates".  Karthik and raji smiles.Lakshmi gets doubt and asks raji whether he is saying true.Raji replies "yes ".But lakshmi gets doubt and asks karthik.Karthik replies "appadithan soluran"๐Ÿ˜†. Laksmi gets doubt .Karthik gets naughty and says "yes he was waiting for you,if you still have doubt ask him to promise".lakshmi asks him to do promise by putting hands on her hands".Vishnu gets shocked and refuses.Lakshmi insists him to do so. Vishnu try to do with left hands. Laksmi asks him to do promise with his right hand. Atlast vishnu get caught.

Laksmi wonders "how will am going to manage you in my life".karthik replies "you can always smile,if you have him in your life".๐Ÿ˜ŠVishnu smiles.Lakshmi replies "lets see what will happen".Vishnu replies "he will make her happy".Lakshmi asusual tease him more.Raji asks "why she went to meet Hr".Lakshmi replies "tomorrow,companys 12th year celebration so all should wear traditional dress".karthik and vishnu gets excited. Raji says she wont wear saree, as she feels shy.karthik asks her to wear saree.but raji disagree.lakshmi says "its upto her wish".she goes to get her food.

Vishnu asks karthik"so sushan too wear saree tmrw na".Karthik replies "yes she too has to come in saree".Vishnu says "she will look so beautiful in saree".Raji gets annoyed and asks karthik"do you need any drink,am going to buy for it".Karthik replies no.Raji goes from there.Vishnu says to karthik"tmrw raji will come in saree".karthik gets confused and asks "how it will happen".Vishnu replies "bcoz i said sushan will do,so she will do".Both laughs.

precap
karthik,vishnu ,laksmi in traditional dress. karthik turns to see raji coming in saree with a smile. Karthik removes his coolers and looks at her with a smile.

sorry for the mistakes freinds :)

Friends need updaters for monday and tuesday ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Edited by Daffodilee - 10 years ago

Tuesday updates
Episode 70

Part 1

karthik raji in cubicles ,Raji asks "do you hhave dhotti".Karthik replies "yes ". Raji asks "vishnu also having ah".karthik says "no,but he will buy".Raji asks "boys like sarees for girls but not dhoti for you people  i guessed".karthik replies "yep we like to see some people in saree,also i like to wear dhotti".๐Ÿ˜‰Raji says "she is uncomfortable in wearing it".karthik says "but its traditional".Raji replies "churidhar also traditional dress". Raji replies "am Indian".karthik says "if you go by that way means than okay,if you dont want you dont wear it ".raji thinks"why cant you say,saree is beautiful for me ,and i should wear and come".she tries to put some questons to make him say like that.but karthik replies "if you dont like ,dont wear it,they wont fire you from job for this matter..raji says "i wont come in saree".Karthik laughs and says "okay".Raji then asks what color do you like".๐Ÿ˜†Karthik laughs .Raji replies "this doesnt meant i will wear that saree,just asked what color do you like nu".๐Ÿ˜‰karthik smiles .Karthik says "you will be beautiful in saree,please please wear a good saree and come"..raji gets happy atlast she achieved what she thought in mind.Raji goes from there saying"i try my best"๐Ÿ˜†

Vishnu comes to karthik.karthik says "look at my friend,she is going to wear saree for me".Vishnu says 'silly boy,all should wear traditional dress tmrw,its compulsory,dont have silly fealings,come lets go"๐Ÿ˜†.Karthik laughs and goes with him
Three muskateers (sales team) teasing Hr David (aha mike mohan innaiku escapuuu ๐Ÿ˜Ž)
i. The three mukateers tease and annoyes HR David. by asking mokkai explanations . angry David replies "you people must have come to me for salary hike,i will make you cry that time".Anbu threatens him saying"am having camera and recorded it,will mail to Ceo if you do anything wrong".David gets scared and says "nan unga valiku varala,neengalum en valiku vara vendam".he runs from there. puli asks "did you really have camera".Anbu replies"its actually cigarate packet,this guy is not fit for HR job".puli says 'so we are coming in tradtional dress tmrw".Anbu replies "yes we will".puli says "being traditional we come and kalakurom".The trio laughs.

Part 2(neenga alaga irukeenga ๐Ÿ˜†  this was said by the four to each other ๐Ÿ˜Ž )

scene starts with vishnu coming out of lift with shirt and dhoti .he comes to reception and says hi to priya(i guess she was priya,if not correct me friends ) .  he sees security too coming in traditonal costume.Vishnu asks "you too bro".security guy replies "yep they asked me to come in tradtional wear ".He tries to shake hands with vishnu (symbolic to get money from vishnu).Vishnu laughs and replies "in this type you should not give handshake,you should say vanakam".๐Ÿ˜†security guy laughs and does the same.security says "vishnu looks so handsome ".Vishnu gets melted and give him money.๐Ÿ˜‰A bgm played for vishnu ,both gives reactions for the song(๐Ÿ˜ฒ song maranthuten ouch).later he leaves.

Next karthik comes  from lift.Vishnu sees karthik and gets happy.A song from "ejaman " movie played ,vishnu takes blessings as they do in song".๐Ÿคฃ karthik moves away and laughs.Vishnu says "karthik looks superb in that costume".karthik laughs and replies "you too looking cute". Vishnu replies "its very difficult to handle this dhoti". Karthik laughs and asks "why".Vishnu replies "when you saw me in this costume,its very new for me ,while driving car, i checked many times whether its with me or not".๐Ÿ˜†Karthik laughs out.Vishnu says "i put two belts also tied with arna kaiyru for safety".Shocked๐Ÿ˜†Karthik teases him .karthik asks "all came ah".Vishnu asks "are you asking all or raji".meanwhile the lift opens

Next Entry from fantastic four gang is laksmi Day Dreaming.Karthik and Vishnu get amazed.Lakshmi comes and says to karthik"karthik ,ask him to dont look like that".Vishnu smiles and says "you look so beautiful".Lakshmi asks karthik"is it true ,am i looking such beautiful".karthik replies "yes you are looking cute ". ๐Ÿ˜ณVishnu sings "abhirami ,abhirami".Lakshmi asusual teases him more and says "dont try to impress me ". Vishnu asks "how he looks".  Lakshmi instead replies to karthik"you are looking handsome in this costume karthik". Karthik quickly says to vishnu "she is teasing you,listen to it ".๐Ÿคฃvishnu๐Ÿ˜Ž replies "so what,you are looking nice,but Lakshmi is superb beauty in saree today". Lakshmi continues to tease him more.

Karthik asks "where is raji". Lakshmi replies "she said she already came".  .The trio turns to see  raji Day Dreamingcoming in saree with a smile.karthik removes his coolers and looks at her (this guy totally felled for raji's saree ).Raji comes near them. Vishnu says "you are looking so beautiful in this saree". karthik looks down โ˜บ๏ธ

with some disturbance (๐Ÿคฃ he couldnt control,vitta propose paniduvan pola irukku  karthik started โ˜บ๏ธ). Lakshmi also says "she looks so beautiful".Karthik asks vishnu"shall we move".Vishnu says "yes".Both karthik and vishnu moves from there.Karthik goes without saying anything to raji.

Raji gets confused and complains to lakshmi"i couldnt understand this karthik,he forced me to wear saree ,but now he gone without saying anything".Lakshmi replies "dont you see him,he was already melted seeing you,if he had stayed,he could have proposed you,thats why he escaped from there"(lakshmi your friend is too slow,avlo seekram propose pana matan ๐Ÿฅฑ).  Raji laughs out.

Part 3 karthik goes BlushingBlushing

karthik and raji in cubicles. Raji looks at karthik,who was controlling his emotions and fighting with his computer keyboard"๐Ÿ˜†. Raji gets confused and calls him.Karthik looks at her .Raji asks "whats wrong with you,what happened".Karthik replies "why you are looking so beautiful ".Raji laughs"itha solurathuku than ivlo buildup panuniya".Karthik who was Blushing replies "really,i have something to say you,but you are gorgeous in this saree,it will make me to say that thing today itself,thats why am escaping from you".Karthik smiles.

Raji asks "what you want to say to me".karthik replies "dont you know that ,you know what i like and what i wanna say,am sure you will make me to say this today,i was really waiting for that day".Raji laughs and stops him from saying that.Karthik asks "enaku pidichurku,unaku pidichurka".Raji replies "if someone said ,i was beautiful ,i most likely must have slapped him,but now am laughing,wont this give answer to you".Karthik replies "so pidichurku".Raji smiles and says "actually this saree made me so beautiful,not me".Kartik says "no its you ".Raji says a short story and says "beauty is about what we see,you like me so much,thats why am looking so  gorgoeus  for  you,if we like people they will be so beautiful to our eyes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ".karthik smiles and agrees. Raji asks "shall we do some work also".karthik laughs and agrees.new song played in bgm

precap

sushan comes and asks take snaps with all. sushan calls karthik for a solo snap with him.karthik looks at raji and goes near her. sushan asks "why you behaving like this,put hands on my shoulders and give a pose".๐ŸคขKarthik looks at raji and hesitates๐Ÿ˜‰ to do so".raji gets shocked.๐Ÿฅบ sushan'why you behaving like you were so afraid of your boss,๐Ÿ˜†just do it"๐Ÿฅฑ. Karthik still hesitates,but goes and takes the snap with sushan๐Ÿฅฑ.raji gets shocked . (this karthik is so dumb ๐Ÿ˜ก cant he deny that in a polite way,he just thiru thiru and does it ,really this cv's making him so dumb ๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿฅฑ

sorry for the mistakes friends๐Ÿ˜‰ sorry for the short update friends.๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Daffodilee - 10 years ago
Thursday update

Episode 72

Short update

* Susan requests Vishnu to take a photo of her and Karthik alone. Raji is fuming.

* Lakshmi and Raji discuss on how could Karthik take photo with Susan. Basically Lakshmi is convincing Raji that its not a big issue. Finally she advises Raji to tell her feelings to Karthik soon if she really likes him. I got to know today only that Susan is a divorcee (Not sure whether it was mentioned before).

* Madan and Priya compliment each other. Madan gets flowers for Priya. She gets extremely happy but refuses to get it from him unless she gets to know how he got it. Madan compares her to God and asks her to keep it. 'Poove poo chooda va' songs plays. Priya gives santhanam to Madan in return.

* Vishnu is telling Karthik that Raji looked like terror when he put hands on Susan's shoulders. Karthik doesnt accept this. Trio (Lakshmi,Susan,Raji) join them. Vishnu tells Susan that Karthik was talking about her only. Susan informs about the talent competition that is to be organized. Raji refuses , Lakshmi makes fun of her telling that she wont get salary and increment.

* HR David comes and tells about the same. A guy comes forward to show his talent. He dances, all cheer for him.  Next its Vishnu. He imitates Rajni, Kamal and Bhagyaraj. All laugh listening to him. Its Lakshmi's turn. She sings 'avatha paiyen, sevatha paiyan'. All clap for her. Vishnu, Susan compliments her. Raji refuses but then accepts to say a kavithai.

Vithiyil ennaku nambikkai illai
  Vizhiyil unnai kanum varai
Natpil ennaku nambikkai illai
  Enakkaga un vizhigal kaneer sinthum varai
Uravil ennaku nambikkai illai
nee en kai viralgalai patri kolum varai
Kadhalil indru varai nambikkai illai
nee enna seiya pogirrai, enakku nambikkai varuvatharkku

Karthik appreciatesz her. All want to Karthik to sing a song. Susan comes forward to sing the female portion. He sings 'Ayyaiyo nenju alaaiyuthadi' seeing Raji. No reaction from her.

* Madan - Manju - Mama scene. Mama and manju tease Madan about him and Priya. Manju asks Madan to accept that he likes her else they will ask about it to Priya itself. Madan worries as what will be response for Priya's side. They decide to test Priya's feelings. Manju asks Priya to take photo of all three, then herself and Madan. Priya takes but not even a single photo is proper. Manju says Priya is extremely angry on him. Mama and Manju wish him all the best.

Precap

R - Is Susan talks to you, I get angry. If she takes rights on u, I get irritated. If she drinks the coffee from yours, I feel like slapping her.

K - Do you think that I will fall for Susan's tricks ?

R - Its a definite No but there is nothing wrong in warning you.

K - I understand.
Edited by seelaks - 10 years ago
!Office June 2013 Archives!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Monday Updates
Episode 74

Both Karthik and vishnu are looking at the photo's  taken day before and admirers each of it. Vishnu tells Karthik vishnu is kedi while karthik is killadi. K is confused and ask why V saying like this. V says his kedi cause started working within 2 months he manage to get a girlfriend but Karthik is killadi as the same 2 months he has tackle the boss susan ๐Ÿ˜† K tuppufy at him. Raji comes and ask what are they looking ... Karthik says photo's and raji ask which one.. the one he and susan took together aa nu ๐Ÿ˜› Karthik ask why she is saying like this? He had wished to take photo with Raji but she was the one refused. Raji kindalfies him back that he did not beg her enough to take photo ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Karthik then begs her to take photo with him now.. first she says no but Karthik begs again and she agrees. Both takes picture together.

Mokkas from anbu and his 2 stooges.. sorry i am skipping this ๐Ÿ˜† sadly i cant take it lolz!!

Both Karthik Vishnu talking in corridor when madhan comes there. Vishnu makes some jokes and tries to make madhan cool off since the last fight they were not in talking terms. 3 of them says sorry and starts talking about their life. Madhan is upset as his father has taken vrs due to sister wedding debts... and now his father come to their office and attend interview as security ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Karthik Visnu feels its not right and ask madhan to talk to his father but madhan replies saying father is adamant. Karthik offers to talk to madhan father.

Vishnu and Laks in canteen. Visnhu ask what Laks likes as he wants to buy her something special.. like karthik bought for raji nu, Laks is happy but tells him to decide what to buy.  He needs to think carefully and buy something that can impress her as she will decide to accept Vishnu or not based on the gift ๐Ÿ˜‰ Vishnu smiles... Karthik comes and ask what is going on and vishnu says his planning to buy gift for laks. Karthik innocently ask if his going to propose laks aa nu. She ask why his asking like this. Karthik says normally if Vishnu is about to propose love to girls he buys them gift first ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ Laks morachufy vishnu.. who in returns tries to explain to her but she leaves ... Karthik laughs. Raji comes and ask what happen and Karthik mention about the gift.

Raji says she has not decided what to buy for her father and karthik suggest watch... Raji is happy with watch and agrees to get that for her father. She ask what is he getting for his parents.. Karthik says not decided yet as his father got transfer so his mother has quit job to follow husband. Raji becomes worry and ask what about karthik? Karthik says bachelor life her after ๐Ÿ˜›
Raji ask karthik suddenly if he will take her to see his parents. Karthik shock but very happy...  Raji says she promise to come and spend entire day there with him and his family ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vishnu and Karthik talking near by the reception when Madhan father comes with uniform. Looks like his first day here. ๐Ÿ˜• Vishnu Karthik is not too happy seeing madhan father working here and Vishnu gently tries to make him understand. Unfortunately madhan father says no harm working in the same office as son. Plus here they offered him good salary. This is just for some time till madhan is stable with his income. Karthik and Vishnu goes away feeling so bad. There comes madhan with his office mate.. shock to see his father but moves away without greeting him. Father is not happy with son's attitude.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago

Thursday

Episode 77

Its only Vishnu-Lakshmi , Raji-Karthik-Parents

Karthik is taking Raji a tour of his home.  The episode starts with Karthik pointing a room and says its his room. Karthik sits in bed and Raji in chair. She tells him that she feels awkard and comes forward to help his mother in cooking. Karthik says its not needed and asks her to be with him. Raji tells in her home it cannot be sitting separately and chatting. Karthik asks whether 'meesai' will object. He tells anyway he is going to come to her home one day and sing 'mama un ponnai kodu' along with Vishnu, Lakshmi, Kaushik in background. Raji says its not cinema but Karthik replies that for him its like a cinema.

Raji asks Karthik what did he think when he first met her. Karthik tells that she is the kalyana ponnu and the persons with her were kayana goshti. He says he didnt even imagine that he would be sitting in his room with the girl whom he met in the middle of the road. Karthik wants to know what Raji felt when she saw him for the first time. She tells that she thought Karthik to be a poriki as he pulled her dupatta but now not so.

Karthik's father comes in with juice. Raji says she would have come if he had called. Karthik's father tells that  it was Karthik's mom who sent him to hear what they were talking and see what they were doing. Karthik says just tell that we were talking nu. His father replies that his mother will feel bad if he says the truth so will tell with some lie added to it.

Raji and Karthik are once again left alone in the room. Karthik tells that his father will not feel good unless he kalaichufies his mother. They are back to what they were chatting. Karthik asks when did she start to like him. Raji says she started to like him from the moment he went without creating any problems with her just signalling him not to do so. She asks the same to Karthik. He tells he liked her from the first day itself. Karthik says it was especially from the time he say her standing near the door pushing it instead of pulling it. He tells he felt like telling that 'ayyo, apadi illadi chellam'.

Raji asks Karthik where would he sit in his room while talking to her. He replies that he will be sitting on bed or standing in balcony. Karthik tells her that he is feeling happy to have the girl he likes in his room.  He goes down as his mother calls him. Raji sits where Karthik sat and imitates him. She then sits back in the chair and sees Karthik written on it. Raji tells her name and Karthik's name together and smiles.

Lakshmi keeps calling Vishnu's name but he doesnt respond. When she removes his glasses she realizes that infact he was sleeping. Lakshmi says she is getting bored. They start to play in the conference room. First Vishnu explains the 'kuppai panthu' game to her. But while playing Lakshmi purposely throws the paper ball on Vishnu. Then they start playing cricket.

In Karthik's home - time to have lunch. Raji says she will help Karthik's mom to serve but his mom refuses. Karthik's dad tells that the entire meal was prepared by Karthik and requests her to allow his mom atleast to keep the hotpack on table. His mom comes and says that it was she who cooked for her from the morning. All three laugh. Raji says Karthik's father said the truth to her. His mom is feeling awkard as her lie was caught because of her husband and son. Raji asks his mom also to sit.

Karthik serves Raji. She asks him to serve little. Karthik says he will like only if she is like now and eat properly.  Raji refuses to have keerai stating some reason. Karthik has cooked some fish and egg also. Raji says she doesnt like egg. Karthik asks her not to waste food. Raji wants Karthik to have it but Karthik says he will have only after Raji bites and gives it to him. She does as he says. Both smile. Karthik's mom is observing all these. She asks whats going on between them. Karthik says Raji was just praising food.

Karthik wants Raji to tell opinion about his cooking. She says she thought to say after completing the meal. Raji coughs. Karthik thalaiya thattitu offers water. Infact he makes her drink. Karthik's mom notices this. Raji takes her hand below the table and Karthik too brings his hand down. Booth catch it while having food.

Vishnu and Lakshmi are done with playing. She says she is hungry. Vishnu takes her to canteen. There watchman has kept the table ready with food being served. Vishnu asks Lakshmi to call Raji but she asks him to call Karthik. Vishnu refuses as Karthik will beat him if he disturbs them. Both Lakshmi and Vishnu have a discussion on who is going to take whom to their home first. Vishnu says feelings are Karthik and Raji's work and they can just enjoy.Lakshmi doesnt accept that there is something between them. Both think in mind voice that there is something between them.

Raji and Karthik are done with their lunch. She tells him that she is feeling full. karthik offers dum, vetrillai but Raji refuses saying she will get stain on teeth. Raji asks whether his parents are doubting them. Karthik says parents get to know that their children are in love before their children realises. He comments that Raji is looking beautiful in saree. Raji says its his eyes who makes him say that. She tells him that he is looking at her like that as he is completely aware that his parents know that he is with her. Karthik says he feels like seeing his own family memeber at his home when he sees Raji. She asks him to sing 'Kadhalin deepam ondru'. He fulfills her request.

Precap

Next day at office

Raji says your  parents didnt like me. Karthik tells its not like that. But Raji looks like she will cry and says that she knows from his face itself that his parents didnt like her.

Edited by seelaks - 10 years ago