Posted: 10 years ago
@Cynthia
Have a great time!!  Catch you later!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

M in too 😃🤗

wow, a hug of the blast babes with stereophonic heere moti main na chahoon with an echo layer... this has got to be one of my nicest forum moments. 😃 🤗
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-137

A supporting hand what Khushi needed for a long time, finally comes to share  her burden. It was a pleasing moment when Arnav helped khushi to open the door and follows her inside the room like a big shadow on her head. When Babuji shuddered terribly to see Anjali, along with the rest of the Guptas and Raizadas, Arnav also perturbs. He even wants to call the doctor. Isn't he acting just like a perfect son in law? He showed the same concern on the night of diwali. He asks Khushi if he needs any medicine or not. Khushi assures him that he is fine. I loved how they exchanged their concern like a perfect life partner. He was still  tensed after getting out from the room. He somehow feels Khushi's family is also his responsibility. He saw her in the hospital, how vulnerable she was when her father was ill. He couldn't hugged her back in her distraught state, but he did put his assuring hand on her head. May be he promised to take care of her family  from that day. He is showing so many reprimands to prove that what Khushi means for him. His concern for her is getting so deep that will soon become arduous for him to deny her existence in his life. yes he sure can't give her place to anybody in his life.

On the other hand no one can understand the reason of Sashiji's agitation. Bua thinks because of too much people, he is feeling hot. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock them, "such a small room and so many people, he must be nevousia." But buaji also replies with confidence that not the room, but one's heart should be big. Gosh i can't believe, a sick man's condition is detouring and this two old ladies are fighting! 

Sashiji tries hard to say shyam, but Khushi can't get him. She though guessed he wants to say something related to Shyam. You must think Khushi, God is showing so many signs that this Shyam is the same Shyam, who is Anajli's husband.  When she comes out after putting him on the bed, bua tells her to call Shyam. She wants nani to bless him as well. Anjali gets excited to meet Khushi's shyamji, but Arnav embroils to hear this. Khushi aslo notices his perturbation. so before knocking the door both Arnav and Khushi exchange an intense meaningful gaze to each other. She is feeling awkward to call her fiance in front of Arnav. Where Arnav is convulsing inwardly.

Shyam who was fuming like a confined snake, sees no other options but flees from the back door. When Khushi hears no response she gets in and finds shyam nowhere. Bua and amma, poor women doesn't have any idea of Shyam's real identity, they think he went out for some work. Arnav looks relived not to see him, so as Khushi.  
(pause: Our sexy boy, Khushi can see you pamper your to be fiance, giving her gifts or she can hug you or kiss you,but you can't see her fiance in person. great! I have to quote Challov's line again, "I do, you bear, but you do i can't bear.")

they fixed the engagement in a week. Bua gets panicked as the time is so near. Anjali assures her that she and Khushi will arrange everything. I really love these sister in laws bonding. kash Shyam never happened to their lives!😔 When they bid bye, payal takes blessings of the elders by touching their feet. But mami is still acrimonious to her. she mutters that she already enmeshed her , so when she will come to the house, she will see her. Akash's face glints with a bright smile to see Payal, his to be wife. when the Raizadas stepped out from the house Khushi takes her sis in a warm hug. Arnav sees them furtively what makes Arnav delighted. He is delectable for what? to see Khushi happy or to see Payal got back her life again. I think both. Cause he somehow is responsible for the sufferings of this two girls.

Anjali is tensed as she can't communicate with her husband. Shyam is still not answering his phone. She got astonished to hear the sound of the ring tone comes just from the GH. She looks incredulous, but brushes off her suspicion. Anita you are right, the duration of her suspicion is not more than 5 minutes. May be it's beyond her imagination that Shyam's phone can ring from Khushi's house!

Arnav puts everybody in the car and wishes to come later, as he has some work in the nearby place. Where the sweet lovers Akash and Payal don't want to leave each other. they are staring at each other through the window. how sweet!

Arnav comes to GH again to talk to Payal alone. But Khushi doesn't want to allow her sis to be with Arnav alone. She starts to argue, "if you say something bad to her!" Khushi somehow becomes delirium. What can make her think that he will talk ill to her? where he himself tried so hard to unite akash and Payal. She is crazy indeed. When Payal comes for his rescue, she gets mad at her, "you are still my sis, not his sis in law, so don't take his side so much." I loved their new rishta. Thanks that the phone rings, so Khushi went to answer the call and Payal takes Arnav aside to talk.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to apologize before, but waited until the marriage is fixed. I should agree with Khushi in sheesh mahal. I'm the one who coerced her." He said sorry again. By this time Indi's jhalli girl comes back to continue the fight. when she hears him apologizing to her jiji, her expression changes to satiation. Payal says, he indirectly did good to her, as the greedy family asked for dowry. She thinks she couldn't be happy with that kind of family. She tells him that on that night Khushi went to sheesh mahal to resolve this issue with the groom. She is very upset about the fact that Khushi still thinks she is responsible for the call off her marriage. Arnav snatches her words, "she is not at fault.i mean". Khushi who was listening everything, moves towards him, "Arnavji! you wanted to talk to jiji" She became so enamored to hear his confession. But our sexy man got embarrassed. No way he can't show his soft side to Khushi. He wants to remain in the facade of an angry shrewd man, who doesn't have a dil in his heart. He leaves without giving her a chance to talk. She calls him to stay back. but he huddles fast from the place. I felt a pang of pain for this introvert man, who clutched himself in a shell after that horrible night and doesn't want to show the world that he also has a heart full of emotions and feelings.      Just brilliant!!!

Khushi follows him, she needs to talk. But Arnav gets frantic, "what is your problem, KKG, first you didn't let me talk to your jiji and now you are stopping me to go." When Khushi starts to speak, he is not ready to listen to her at all. He strides fast to his car and intents to start the engine. "fusss!!!!!!" His sight goes from where this sound is coming. the naughty girl has released the air from the tire of his car. She stands up showing him her hair pin, giving him a big smile, "now you have to stay back." Arnav gets out of his car, flummoxed. Khushi's happy countenance turns to aghast when she sees him coming towards her angrily. "Pagal ho gayi tum? I didn't agree to talk to you, that's why you. are you carzy?'
 "crazy up." Khushi antagonizes him. "I know you will not listen to me. but still i'll say." 
Arnav turns to go.
 She says "Sorry aur dhanyabad (thanks)."
Arnav turns towards her.
"i know you will think I'm mad for saying sorry and thanks together. But there is a reason behind it."
Arnav mutters himself, when she needs the reason to talk.
"Sorry, because I didn't let you talk to jiji. I thought you will scold jiji. Thanks cause, you said sorry to jiji. and another thanks to unite jiji and Akashji."
Arnav smiles and politely wants to say it's OK. But Khushi doesn't let him speak, "achcha bye, now you may go."
He gets bewildered at her waywardness.

Arnav calls someone to send another car for him. What can he do, the jhalli girl puctured his tire. Khushi overhears him while going inside the house, "doosri gadhi!" 
haann you deflated my tire.
Khushi is flabbergasted, "You don't know how to change a tire!."
so is it a big deal? 
Khushi says if the tires punctures what you do?
"call for another car and the driver as well. you are talking as you know how to change the tire!"
Khushi finds it really funny. She declares loudly, "aajki taza khabar, Arnav Singh Raizada ko tire badalna nahi ata.(today's hot news ASR doesn't know how to change a tire.)"
pause: I drive a car and I also don't know how to change a tire, Of course it's not a big deal.

Khushi starts to change the tire. The kids on the street are mocking Arnav, "didi is changing the tire, the uncle is doing nothing." Khushi scolds them not to tease uncle. Arnav comes forward,he is fuming, says flaring his nose  "uncle, you are making fun of me?" 

Khushi asks Arnav, is there any pana? Arnav doesn't get her, "what pana"
the kids are laughing to hear that. one of the kid says, "uncle, nut khulnewala. (to remove the nut)" he points his buddy's head. Arnav is getting annoyed at their mock. 
Arnav goes to get the pana (screw driver I guess) Khushi screams to get the jack also and scolds the kids to go.

Khushi perfectly changed the tire of the car. Except helping her a bit Arnav actually did nothing, was standing and watching her doing the man's job. He looked a little enamored to see his all rounder girl's skill. When Khushi catches his amusing expression she beckons an asking sign. He instantly changes his expression and becomes grumpy again. 😆 After finishing the job successfully Khushi prays to DM, to take care of the tire and wishes it to last long. She says to Arnav that she will not say sorry to him to puncture his tire. Arnav gets surprised at her behavior. He turns and gets in the car.  He calls her back and says, "thanks to change the tire." He pauses. Khushi's face glints with a smile. Arnav resumes, "I'll not say thank you either." She gets flabbergasted and her mouth becomes a perfect "O" to see his attitude. He drives off the car giving her a derisive smirk.
Arnav and Khushi both are not less than tom and Jerry!😆Haha!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3DHwTSDMvVU[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Zoha

All in red I just loved those my favorite parts!  I don't know how to change a tire either!
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

* Thanks to SupriyaArshi for my banner! Thank you Katelyn for my music!
*My friend ArshiHamesha made the bottom two collages!  Thanks so much my dear friends!

You all bring tears of joy to my eyes and my heart swells with all your wonderful comments and suggestions.  Thank you so much.  I will continue with the honeymoon.  We are going to Paris, Venice, Goa and Lucknow.  Lucknow will be very interesting.  Lots of flashbacks and even glimpses of the old ASR! ðŸ˜­ Can't wait...I am writing.  
I have a weekend in NY this weekend, my nephew's.  The Hamptons, in a vineyard..my husband in a tux😉...sigh...will write when I can but be patient.😛  XO Cynthia

lucky to read them
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

was watching this just now, and thought you might like a reminder of the hotness in tika and the craziness in hot pink. i am rambling, can ya blame me, just seen this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFxMqNWN_dY[/YOUTUBE]
credit: ismailvegamze

my fav scene
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Just love them!!! Thank you!

thanks for liking
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Thank you, Salooni!  These are lovely...awww the rain hug!! 

thanks for appreciation
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Horizon, thanks a lot. I don't know how I forgot this song. This is one of most played songs in my playlist and I simply forgot about it.  I was just randomly typing that post and I couldn't think of more than three. Surely, there are many other songs.

I have added this one on the main page. Thanks. 😳

Hi, its ok. I didn't mean to literally add it to the first page. Thanks for that anyway.
soni19sweet thumbnail
guys just remembered 
eyeing suhagraat 
best eg. of asr control 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

arshi, ðŸ˜ƒ

our discussion about khushi connecting her feelings to pyaar...

i agree with you 100 that she had no real understanding of the word pyaar or the extent of its demands and delights. which is why i said, it was too soon for her to grasp the implications and assimilate them... but unlike asr, who was far far far away from the word "love," khushi had instinctively connected her feelings to "love" albeit a young girl's notion of it. that's all.

it was really interesting to see how she never went to that word again after the blow of diwali night, when her heart was ripping... in 129 she said the word, heart break... for her, he was always a person who reached her heart, even if to break it and even when the word love was not clearly stated. ufff, thats' writing and insight.

even her soliloquy during kidnap does not have the word "pyaar" just a feeling that says let me live. 

all of us have to examine our initial perception of a thing i guess. certainly, of love. happily, in it there's everything you ever imagined about it, and even those you didn't. but to start with a young girl's romantic silly notion of love is a good thing in many ways... there's a funny power in it... or so i feel.

khushi began to understand the mysteries of life when she entered her feelings about him (i am repeating myself hyuk)... i always read about how much she did for asr, and she helped him release himself and evolve. some even believe she helped him change. yes, her impact on his life and his persona was huge.

equally, was his on hers. it was after feeling things she did about him, that she began to touch the woman lying dormant in her... she had to come out of the "safe" limits. go way beyond her comfort zone, and that helped her grow immensely. plus, in this whole wide world, this was her first relationship where she had complete "haq." where she was an equal, and no one had done her a favour or kept her out of a sense of generosity or duty... an orphan brought up by others may have these feelings, maybe that's why she tried so hard and loved her fam so much. but with asr she is his equal and has a  right over him, as he over her. i liked that. i loved him saying.. huq hai tumhara... mujh pe. that is terribly loving and empowering. he seemed to wipe away all her tears about not being someone's own, by making him hers and saying it his way. 

sorry for digressing. just sharing. i know you go deep into ipk, trying to read what's in it... so do i. maybe i get it wrong, but this is how i feel. i do believe asr's contribution to khushi's life and life journey is not discussed enough... it was subtly portrayed, but it was so much there. in fact that is why she says what she does about her not understanding love if he hadn't come. i so wish we see a bit more of their journey with each other. 

Indi, here is a big hug to you across continents for this brilliant, beautiful, comprehensive analysis of this love of this not much focused up on, much crucified at later stages character. This is exactly how I feel about Khushi's love. Neither her love for him nor her understanding of it was shown as layered as his. Yet, she was the FIRST to arrive at that word "love" and even refrain from it deliberately.

Can't agree more about that in red. I always felt, she  was more of a true orphan than ASR where we didn't even know what was her original last name!!! And, HE was the ONLY one she felt that belongingness/ haq ever in her life, that she connected him and ONLY him to be her Rajkumar come what may,much thanks to ASR's progressive views and respecting people exactly for who they are!

Nothing much to add, but for a big muaah!! thanks my frnd!