Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Just in case you missed the riddle answer on thread 12:

Riddle No. 13:πŸ˜‰

What did Arnav say to Shyam on his hands and knees in Di's room?

(This is a easy one, isn't it ?πŸ˜‰ )

Answer to Riddle No. 13 (wiwy ishtyle) :

Arnav, on his hand and knees, said to Shyam: What the🀬!Come out from under Di's bed and fight like a man!😑 πŸ˜‘
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Indi, Durgey fab idea this to extend the saansey of thread 12!

Ladies you rock!

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to all BFTP thread members on new thread πŸ₯³.

Beautiful first page.

Hats off to indi di and other fellows for their effort.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: wiwy

Just in case you missed the riddle answer on thread 12:

Riddle No. 13:πŸ˜‰

What did Arnav say to Shyam on his hands and knees in Di's room?

(This is a easy one, isn't it ?πŸ˜‰ )

Answer to Riddle No. 13 (wiwy ishtyle) :

Arnav, on his hand and knees, said to Shyam: What the🀬!Come out from under Di's bed and fight like a man!😑 πŸ˜‘

Thanks for posting here since I missed it, Wiwy!!  πŸ€—  Awesome answer!!  πŸ˜†  I wish ASR would do this to Snakewa though!!  🀣

cr to uploader
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: mukta3112

Congrats for the new thread. I have been unwell for the past four weeks and hence been able to log on hoping to catch up

I hope you are all better now!  Yes, do take the opportunity to catch up with the help a breather thread!! 

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
aaj mausam hai shayariyara
(today whether is poetic)
arshi ko gungunane ka hai bahana 
(time to rhyme arshi)
what the what the
hum toh dewane 
(we are crazy)
raaba vey gaane ke dhunde bahane 
(that search for accuses to remember ARSHI)
what the what the 
extend
la la la 
aaj mausam hai parwana
(today whether is mad)
dhakane sunene ka hai 
(accuse of hering heartbet)
bahana
what the what the
hum hai arshi ke dewanne 
(we are crazy arshians) 
naye thread kholne ke dhunde bahane
(stay ready to open new thread )
what the what what the. 
karte hum yehi dua hai
(wishes only this much)
jeeye rabba vey saalo
(rabba live for forever)
la la la 
aaj mausam hai ashiyana
phir se iss pyar ho jeena ka hai bahana
(its time to rlive iss pyarr ko) 
what the what the

congrats all 
just wrote randomly 
in happiness of thread 12 
extension 
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

EPISODE 133

It's a Plan, Not a Deal

Arnav and Kushi are in the caf and discussing the "deal".  Arnav says Akash is a nice guy and Kushi finishes despite you being his brother.  She tries to get out of it by rambling that he is nice and Payal is nice.  Just love those eyes of his during this scene!  She tells him her sister is very stubborn and it is very difficult to change her mind once she makes a decision. She must make Payal realize her feelings for Akash.  He says he will do one thing he will make Akash buy her many things. DUH!  ASR you are so stupid at times.  Why is it that it always comes down to money with you? She tells him this isn't business. They must think of something, nice, different and impressive.  He has a blank look. She says she has a plan.  He rolls his eyes but says tell him. She says come closer and she discusses her plan with him.  They are leaving the caf and she mentions that whatever has happened between them doesn't matter they are together on this.  He agrees and holds out his hand for her to shake. They shake hands and then he tells her that her plan is stupid and will fail.   She says it won't and they will get together.  Watch and see.  He leaves.  She follows.

They are in front of GH and she slides down below the seat so Payal doesn't see her.  It seems he wants to say something to her but is distracted by her antics.   It is a very cute scene her hiding from Payal and he tolerating it.  He helps her out the door since she is sitting in front of the seat and can't open the door handle.  Once outside the car she tells him to roll down the window and not to forget to tell Akash the plan.  She is kneeling beside the car and when he leaves she stays that way and creeps into the GH.

Payal and Kushi are at the table, Kushi is "reading" the newspaper horoscope and says to Payal that today is going to be a tough day for her.  She tells Payal she has to speak gently or things can end up in a big mess.  Payal goes inside and Kushi looks up at the clock (it's 4:00PM, what does that mean Arshi?) and then the phone and she is mumbling about the LG again.    The phone finally rings and Payal yells to Kushi to answer it, Kushi runs away. 

Payal answers and it is Akash.  He tells her he wants to talk to her and she hangs up.  End of phone call #1. 

Akash asks Arnav how many times he is to call back.  He holds up 3 fingers and said Kushi said 4 but that is a bit much.  Akash tells him that Kushi knows Payal well and they should listen to her.  Arnav says by calling 4 times you look desperate.  But he is man, he is!  Arnav talks nonsense about a client, being over excited and a deal.  Duh, Arnav.  He is giving Akash pointers using his business sense.  Akash says but it is not a client!  It's not a deal, it's his marriage.  Akash tells him he is going to do what Kushi told him.  Arnav turns to look at him.

Akash calls Payal.  Call # 2, Kushi says.  Payal says why is he bothering her and Akash says "Payal, if you don't talk to me I'..."  she hangs up. Akash gets frustrated,  arnav gives him a pat on his arm and asks does he know where he is suppose to go.  He says yes and Arnav leaves. Akash takes a deep breath. 

Payal is looking for Kushi; she calls her.  Kushi puts the blanket over her and says she is relaxing.  Payal gets annoyed.  The phone rings again. She answers with the question "why are you annoying me?" but it is Happy Singh.  Oh, Payal.  It rings again and he tells her that this is his last call and she says yes it is because she won't take any other calls and she hangs up on him again.  Kushi is excited the first part of the drama is complete.

Now the second part.  The doorbell rings and Arnav is handing Payal a note.  He says look at what you have done to my brother.  Kushi comes and starts arguing saying her sister rejected him why do you insist.  Payal tries to stop her and Kushi says she will handle it.  She is going on and on and on and he just screams at her "Shut Up!!!"  Look, read this because of you his brother is doing this foolishness.  Kushi snatches the letter from his hand and starts to read a letter written to Arnav.  She asks what's this, he grabs it and turns it over for her.  She reads,

"Payal, I tried to talk to you a lot but you didn't listen. If you don't want to accept me then why should I live?  I am going very far away from you."  Payal says to Arnav why didn't you stop him; what kind of brother are you?  Arnav is just dumbfounded. He is looking to Kushi and she shrugs.  He screams at her what do I say? What do you mean, don't say anything go and search for your brother.  She had stepped in front of Payal and she is giving Arnav a sorry look.  Payal starts to question and Kushi stops her.  They must find Akash before something happens Payal is visibly upset.  They go with Arnav.

They get into the car and Kushi gives Arnav a wink.  They pull up to a cliff Payal jumps out of the car and screams Akash's name. 

Arnav is telling Kushi that the plan was stupid with many loopholes.  He says Payal was right if I knew my brother was committing suicide I would be saving him. Or would I be coming to your house and giving a letter? Shh, sister has come which means the plan was good.

"AKASHJI!!!!"

"AKASHJI"

Payal finds his glasses.

Kushi asks where is Akash did he really jump?

She screams, "AKASHJI!!!!!"

Arnav and Kushi run to Payal.  Kushi sees the glasses and gasps.  She says to Payal maybe he removed the glasses so he couldn't see the ravine and it would be easier to jump.  Payal falls to her knees and all she can think about was the times Akash came to her and how he told her he loves her.  She starts talking and says why did he do this and how can she tell him she loves him too.  She picks up his glasses and gets cut. Akash comes to her.  He helps her up and she hugs him asking him if he is alright and what was he going to do, what would have happened.   Akash says nothing would have happened to him because he was sure she would come. 

Kushi grabs Arnav's arm in her glee.  He stops and looks at her and she releases him.  Her first impulse is to go to him.  She gives him the thmbs up and Payal sees.  Payal releases Akash and she says they were all fooling her?  She is upset and goes to leave and Akash grabs hold of her arm.  He apologizes that he lied to her but if he hadn't she wouldn't have come and how would he have known she loved him.  Good point Akash, stupid plan.  I agree with everyone else when I say suicide is not to be kid about.  He knows their family background is different but he also knows that he can never marry or be happy with anyone else.  She starts and Arnav says he will talk to them.  He will convince the family.  Akash says thanks and the brothers hug.  Kushi holds her ears after being scolded by Payal and then they hug too.

DM answered Kushi's prayers.   Arnav and Kushi exchange glances. Akash goes to fix Payal's wound. And they all walk to the car.

It was a good plan not a deal!EPISODE 133

It's a Plan, Not a Deal

Arnav and Kushi are in the caf and discussing the "deal".  Arnav says Akash is a nice guy and Kushi finishes despite you being his brother.  She tries to get out of it by rambling that he is nice and Payal is nice.  Just love those eyes of his during this scene!  She tells him her sister is very stubborn and it is very difficult to change her mind once she makes a decision. She must make Payal realize her feelings for Akash.  He says he will do one thing he will make Akash buy her many things. DUH!  ASR you are so stupid at times.  Why is it that it always comes down to money with you? She tells him this isn't business. They must think of something, nice, different and impressive.  He has a blank look. She says she has a plan.  He rolls his eyes but says tell him. She says come closer and she discusses her plan with him.  They are leaving the caf and she mentions that whatever has happened between them doesn't matter they are together on this.  He agrees and holds out his hand for her to shake.  They shake hands and then he tells her that her plan is stupid and will fail.   She says it won't and they will get together.  Watch and see.  He leaves.  She follows.

They are in front of GH and she slides down below the seat so Payal doesn't see her.  It seems he wants to say something to her but is distracted by her antics.   It is a very cute scene her hiding from Payal and he tolerating it.  He helps her out the door since she is sitting in front of the seat and can't open the door handle.  Once outside the car she tells him to roll down the window and not to forget to tell Akash the plan.  She is kneeling beside the car and when he leaves she stays that way and creeps into the GH.

Payal and Kushi are at the table, Kushi is "reading" the newspaper horoscope and says to Payal that today is going to be a tough day for her.  She tells Payal she has to speak gently or things can end up in a big mess.  Payal goes inside and Kushi looks up at the clock (it's 4:00PM, what does that mean Arshi?) and then the phone and she is mumbling about the LG again.    The phone finally rings and Payal yells to Kushi to answer it, Kushi runs away. 

Payal answers and it is Akash.  He tells her he wants to talk to her and she hangs up.  End of phone call #1. 

Akash asks Arnav how many times he is to call back.  He holds up 3 fingers and said Kushi said 4 but that is a bit much.  Akash tells him that Kushi knows Payal well and they should listen to her.  Arnav says by calling 4 times you look desperate.  But he is man, he is!  Arnav talks nonsense about a client, being over excited and a deal.  Duh, Arnav.  He is giving Akash pointers using his business sense.  Akash says but it is not a client!  It's not a deal, it's his marriage.  Akash tells him he is going to do what Kushi told him.  Arnav turns to look at him.

Akash calls Payal.  Call # 2, Kushi says.  Payal says why is he bothering her and Akash says "Payal, if you don't talk to me I'..."  she hangs up.  Akash gets frustrated,  arnav gives him a pat on his arm and asks does he know where he is suppose to go.  He says yes and Arnav leaves.  Akash takes a deep breath. 

Payal is looking for Kushi; she calls her.  Kushi puts the blanket over her and says she is relaxing.  Payal gets annoyed.  The phone rings again. She answers with the question "why are you annoying me?" but it is Happy Singh.  Oh, Payal.  It rings again and he tells her that this is his last call and she says yes it is because she won't take any other calls and she hangs up on him again.  Kushi is excited the first part of the drama is complete.

Now the second part.  The doorbell rings and Arnav is handing Payal a note.  He says look at what you have done to my brother.  Kushi comes and starts arguing saying her sister rejected him why do you insist.  Payal tries to stop her and Kushi says she will handle it.  She is going on and on and on and he just screams at her "Shut Up!!!"  Look, read this because of you his brother is doing this foolishness.  Kushi snatches the letter from his hand and starts to read a letter written to Arnav.  She asks what's this, he grabs it and turns it over for her.  She reads,

"Payal, I tried to talk to you a lot but you didn't listen. If you don't want to accept me then why should I live?  I am going very far away from you."  Payal says to Arnav why didn't you stop him; what kind of brother are you?  Arnav is just dumbfounded. He is looking to Kushi and she shrugs.  He screams at her what do I say? What do you mean, don't say anything go and search for your brother.  She had stepped in front of Payal and she is giving Arnav a sorry look.  Payal starts to question and Kushi stops her.  They must find Akash before something happens Payal is visibly upset.  They go with Arnav.

They get into the car and Kushi gives Arnav a wink.  They pull up to a cliff Payal jumps out of the car and screams Akash's name. 

Arnav is telling Kushi that the plan was stupid with many loopholes.  He says Payal was right if I knew my brother was committing suicide I would be saving him. Or would I be coming to your house and giving a letter?  Shh, sister has come which means the plan was good.

"AKASHJI!!!!"

"AKASHJI"

Payal finds his glasses.

Kushi asks where is Akash did he really jump?

She screams, "AKASHJI!!!!!"

Arnav and Kushi run to Payal.  Kushi sees the glasses and gasps.  She says to Payal maybe he removed the glasses so he couldn't see the ravine and it would be easier to jump.  Payal falls to her knees and all she can think about was the times Akash came to her and how he told her he loves her.  She starts talking and says why did he do this and how can she tell him she loves him too.  She picks up his glasses and gets cut. Akash comes to her.  He helps her up and she hugs him asking him if he is alright and what was he going to do, what would have happened.   Akash says nothing would have happened to him because he was sure she would come. 

Kushi grabs Arnav's arm in her glee.  He stops and looks at her and she releases him.  Her first impulse is to go to him.  She gives him the thmbs up and Payal sees.  Payal releases Akash and she says they were all fooling her?  She is upset and goes to leave and Akash grabs hold of her arm.  He apologizes that he lied to her but if he hadn't she wouldn't have come and how would he have known she loved him.  Good point Akash, stupid plan.  I agree with everyone else when I say suicide is not to be kid about.  He knows their family background is different but he also knows that he can never marry or be happy with anyone else.  She starts and Arnav says he will talk to them.  He will convince the family.  Akash says thanks and the brothers hug.  Kushi holds her ears after being scolded by Payal and then they hug too.

DM answered Kushi's prayers.   Arnav and Kushi exchange glances.  Akash goes to fix Payal's wound. And they all walk to the car.

It was a good plan not a deal!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi and Durga ,thnx for the breather,and love this idea of extending the thread # 12
You ladies just rock.First page is looking awesome.I hope we all will catch up under this next breather.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
sorry just now notice 
brether time extend this is good 
atleast for my busy schedule 
i will not mind if its full juneπŸ˜†
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi and Durga ,thnx for the breather,and love this idea of extending the thread # 12
You ladies just rock.First page is looking awesome.I hope we all will catch up under this next breather.

we have to bcoz now more breather than this will 
affect badly to our heart 
which beat for arshiπŸ˜‰